Main Menu

RP Launch pad thread!

Started by NJNETSFAN15, September 29, 2007, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

I'll join the I Am Legend RP.

Also ZOMG!!! Rank up Triforce_Luigi!!!!!!!   ;D  :P

Joeofmars

Newest one I guess. Mine wouldn't really be based of the movie much, it would probably be in another city, so it wouldn't mess with Robert Neville much.

Also, Book = Better then all 3 movies.

Triforce_Luigi

@JNFS: Thanks.

@Booger-- I mean Boogie-- I mean Joeofmars: I agree.

Joeofmars

lol Booger.

Also: DMDTS should have Booger(olol)as the main character >_>

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 06, 2008, 06:52:44 PM
lol Booger.

Also: DMDTS should have Booger(olol)as the main character >_>

NO. :| :P

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 06:37:47 PM
Yeah, sorry about calling you Boogie XD. You name every character you have that, and the name kind of fits you. So when someone sas Joeofmars I think of Boogie. I'll probably make that mistake a lot ><. And now you've gotten me thinking of a sequel, so when I was taking a shower before my Basketball party, I thought up the entire storyline of the next RP. If you want to help with the DMDTS sequel, Joe, I could PM you some info on it and you could tell me how you like it or not.
PM me, too!! D:
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on April 06, 2008, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on April 06, 2008, 06:37:47 PM
Yeah, sorry about calling you Boogie XD. You name every character you have that, and the name kind of fits you. So when someone sas Joeofmars I think of Boogie. I'll probably make that mistake a lot ><. And now you've gotten me thinking of a sequel, so when I was taking a shower before my Basketball party, I thought up the entire storyline of the next RP. If you want to help with the DMDTS sequel, Joe, I could PM you some info on it and you could tell me how you like it or not.
PM me, too!! D:
Me three! DX

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Me five! That's right, I want it PMed to me TWICE! :P

Joeofmars

Back off, darnit!

He said he'd PM me, but I still haven't gotten it... :(

THEBIRD

Uh... >.>;; <.<;;

Well, here's what I've done so far-

[-] Typed out the storyline/history.
[-] Made the map.
[-] Created tentative titles, then narrowed it down to the final 5. My last title, Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets, was a spin off of the idiom Dead Men Tell No Tales.

To be fair, I'll just gradually post stuff here instead of giving some people PM's with the info on it. Right now, I'm trying to decide on the perfect title. My theme is Revenge.

Here are the candidates:

Revenge is a Confession of Pain.

Best Served Cold.

Little and Narrow Mind.

Revenge is Sweet.

No Pain, No Gain.

I'll let you guys vote on a favorite title, but in the end it will be my final decision that counts :P. If you don't like any of them, give me some new ideas...

Joeofmars

It should be called 'Boogie Gets Revenge Because A Lot Of The People In The Group Of The First DMDTS Didn't Like Him Much.' BGRBALOTPITGOTFDMDTSDLHM... eah... rolls of the tounge.

I like the first one, Revenge Is A Confession Of Pain.

Light

Hmm... my favorites would have to be "Revenge is a Confession of Pain" and "Little and Narrow Mind". However, as you noted before, it's your choice.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

To me, it would depend on what the sequel's story is going to be like.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

You people and your titles. Just say DMDTS 2! :-P I like the first one.