Is Sakurai sexist?

Started by DededeCloneChris, February 14, 2008, 12:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael227

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 16, 2008, 11:52:01 AM
Quote from: Nintenfrk on February 16, 2008, 11:49:33 AM
Quote from: darkmario on February 15, 2008, 10:08:27 PM
okay 3 things:
1:Dont show this message to nintendo they might delay brawl for 6 months to add more girl characters  ;) .
2: isnt jiggly puff a girl  ????
3:just do what my sister dose,she pretends  all the pokemon(the small ones) are girls.
she dose the same with kirby ,young link(  ???? )  diddy, king dedede(  ???? ) and more!
Your sister has some issues to deal out with a therapist. I personally refer to Jigglypuff as a male (he, his etc. etc.) mostly because no one knows, i just think he's a boy.
I refer to Jigglypuff as a female because she is female in the Pokemon cartoon, by which she was made VERY popular.
wh not refer to jiggs as an "it"?

tibar7

Quote from: Michael227 on February 16, 2008, 08:09:04 PM
okay 3 things:
1:Dont show this message to nintendo they might delay brawl for 6 months to add more girl characters  ;) .
3:just do what my sister dose,she pretends  all the pokemon(the small ones) are girls.
she dose the same with kirby ,young link(  ???? )  diddy, king dedede(  ???? ) and more!
Your sister has some issues to deal out with a therapist. I personally refer to Jigglypuff as a male (he, his etc. etc.) mostly because no one knows, i just think he's a boy.
I refer to Jigglypuff as a female because she is female in the Pokemon cartoon, by which she was made VERY popular.
wh not refer to jiggs as an "it"?
i think it is pretty obvious that jigglypuff is a female. why else would the people that created "her" gone to the trouble of making "her" so feminine?
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Java

okay 3 things:
There's also the tiara and the bow. ::)

It's also nice to think that there are more female characters anyway..

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Java_Java on February 17, 2008, 12:00:42 AM
okay 3 things:

I don't think the tiara could be considered as DEFINITIVE proof. After all, look at Marth...

tibar7

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 17, 2008, 12:01:40 AM
okay 3 things:

I don't think the tiara could be considered as DEFINITIVE proof. After all, look at Marth...
marth wears a tiara in honor of his deceased sister.=male
jigglypuff wears a tiara to look pretty=female
there's a difference
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: tibar7 on February 17, 2008, 12:06:10 AM
okay 3 things:

there's a difference
I realize that. I was just pointing that out. And when you think about it, Birdo wears a bow, yet certain instruction manuals referred to it as MALE.

Java

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 17, 2008, 12:08:56 AM
okay 3 things:

there's a difference
I realize that. I was just pointing that out. And when you think about it, Birdo wears a bow, yet certain instruction manuals referred to it as MALE.
They're both valid points, but I still think they're supposed to be for Jiggly to look feminine.

Birdo's a special case anyway.  :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Java_Java on February 17, 2008, 12:21:50 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 17, 2008, 12:08:56 AM
okay 3 things:

there's a difference
They're both valid points, but I still think they're supposed to be for Jiggly to look feminine.

Birdo's a special case anyway.  :P
Birdo is the first of the 2 transexual characters of all videogames.

Also, Yoshi is in love with him/her.

tollhouse2006

Okay.  Jiggs is female.  When Tollhouse says it, it's fact.  Also Shiek is female for the ones who can't tell that she has breasts, has a high pitched voice, and transforms from a princess. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Shrodu

Nintenfrk

Quote from: Shrodu on February 17, 2008, 04:56:09 PM
Needs more boobs.
This thread is so full of fail that it's mildly epic...
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.

HTA!

Lyn = Fail
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
We had many debates about this already.

Girl characters dont deserve to be in just for the sake of it.

JrDude

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 17, 2008, 05:57:49 PM
Lyn = Fail

I think the only reason Lyn wasn't playable is because of her gettup. Sakurai doesn't want more people to find a way to look at her underwear (if she has any) when she kicks, jumps, or somethin'.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Shrodu

Quote from: Nintenfrk on February 17, 2008, 05:51:35 PM
Quote from: Shrodu on February 17, 2008, 04:56:09 PM
Needs more boobs.
This thread is so full of fail that it's mildly epic...

Needs even more boobs.

Lyn should've been playable.

Nintenfrk

Quote from: JrDude on February 17, 2008, 06:03:44 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 17, 2008, 05:57:49 PM
Lyn = Fail

I think the only reason Lyn wasn't playable is because of her gettup. Sakurai doesn't want more people to find a way to look at her underwear (if she has any) when she kicks, jumps, or somethin'.
Well, that's one reason... (By the way, I like your new Death Note avatar)
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.