News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

((Bye. Oh my God! Get out of there Mira! Go while you still can! :P))

Max Headroom

((Holy crap! Well see ya)).

Mira rolled backwards, over his arms, resulting in Mira sitting on his knees, with his hand also placed at his knees. "Sup?"
[move][/move]

Light

"Thanks," Harver said. He then looked over to the dance floor, where Jas was looking. "What are you thinking...?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

The projectile hit the glass but not before Lanbar was able to take a sip. He started feeling tipsy. "Sstrange...I thought that was punch...Oh well." He took another glass and was about to take another drink.

Anarchy_Jas

((Everyone leaves when I wake up... -_-))

Fortunately for Mira, this one is less crazy than Christy. "Ooh nothing. Just seeing why you're laying around at a party."

"Since it is Valentine's Day," Jas looks back at Harver. 'And even though I hate it...' "Well..." She turns and sees Lanbar with the drink. "Put that DOWN!" Then glances back at Harver. "Um..."

((*Coughdancewithhercough*))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was startled by Jas's shout and spilt the drink everywhere. "D'oh! Now why'd you go and waste a perfectly good drink like that?"

"Oh!Oh!Iknow!Iknowwhy!" Tanbar said jumping over to Lanber.

Lanbar let out a deep sigh. "Okay, tell me why." How many pounds of sugar has he had tonight?

"Becauseshedidn'twantyougettingdrunk!" He said hopping up and down with a ear-to-ear smile on his face.

"Um...Tanbar, are you okay?" Lanbar said looking at him nervously. Not only is he more annoying than I am when I'm drunk...He might be more dangerous.

"I'mdoingjustfine.I'mgoingtogetmoresugar!" And with that he ran off to where the candy was and ate some more.

Light

Harver got the clue, and grabbed one of her hands. "May I have this dance?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Okay just gotta ask... thunderstorm, in the middle of February, with snow till on the ground, near Chicago... anyone else find that weird?))

"Yes, you may," Jas looks up at Harver and smiles.

Light

((...Maybe? We've had harsh winds and storms where I live lately, too.))

Harver smiled back, and began walking with Jas to the dance floor.

Wolfpika

((Holy Crap, man I missed a lot! :robotsurprised:))

Hanzö woke up near the sparring room.

What the f** am I doing on the ground?

Hanzö realized he must have been knocked out when he was training. He looked over and saw a heavy metal ball.

Crazy bastards...

Hanzö took off his sparring suit and walked outside. He noticed everybody rushing everywhere and saw the others. Jas and Harver were dancing, a girl was crowding the crazy ninja boy, another one was running like heck from another girl, and the two twins were getting drunk and hyper.

Lovebirds, psycho girls, drunk/hyper twins? What kind of Valentine's Day is this?

Hanzö walked over to Mira.

"So, whatcha doin' on the floor ninja boy?"

Anarchy_Jas

((You missed a lot of Valentine's Day DMDTS style. XD))

Jas walks along, ignoring any crazy looks she may be getting at the moment.

Wolfpika

Hanzö ignored Mira at the moment and saw Harver and Jas walking up to the dance floor.

Jas, dancing? This is new...

Hanzö came to greet them.

"We meet again. How do you both do?" Hanzö bowed.

Anarchy_Jas

"We're-" Jas is cut off as another of her friends goes after Hanzo. "..."

Light

Harver looked at Hanzo questionably. "Do I know you...?" He then chuckled softly as another one of Jas's friends went after Hanzo.

((Sorry I haven't posted. I've fallen in love with a new anime... http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1A95CD2A98C32A8B ))

Anarchy_Jas

((*Stealz new anime so she can watch it along with GitS 2nd Gig and Tenjou Tenge, and so LS will post*))

Jas watches her friend swarm Hanzo. "Are we going back to our dance?" She asks.