News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar looks over to Hanzo with a confused face but then suddenly knows what he's talking about when Christy jumps on Tanbar's back. He almost falls over but manages to balance himself. "Um...hi?"

Meanwhile Lanbar was watch and was trying his best to hold back his laughter. Although this is hilarious having Christy go after my brother, I can't help but feel a little sorry for him.

Anarchy_Jas

"Candy?" Christy asks giggling. There's evidence she's hopped up on candy. "Doyoulikecandy?Ilikecandy!CANDYCANDYCANDY!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...really?" Tanbar said with a little smile forming.

What the hell? He's...smiling!? Lanbar was confused at this. I doubt anything good will come out of this...

Triforce_Luigi

((Would the events here be considered canon to the original DMDTS story?))

Anarchy_Jas

"Mhmmhmmhm!" Christy nods her head ridiculously fast.

((I want them to count, and not ignored like they ever happened... It'd make things interesting...))

Dr.Hobo2

"Well then...Do you think you could grab me some?" Tanbar said. Since I've been..banned from the table, maybe she could get me some.

Max Headroom

"So have you been enjoying the party so far?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Yep!" Christy runs off, then comes back a few seconds later... but it doesn't look like she has any candy with her.

"I have," Alissa says. "Especially since I've been hanging around you."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar greedily ate the meager amount of candy. "Do you think you could get more?" He said with his speech getting faster.

Max Headroom

"I can agree there..... Oh wait, no, the other way around..... Person wise, you instead of me."
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani shrugged a small bit. "I'm not too sure either. I just thought I'd come and visit for Valentines. Good choice too, savvy? I got to meet you."

Anarchy_Jas

Christy runs off, and returns with a bunch of candy. She gives some to Tanbar, and starts chowing down too.

"It's okay, I know what you mean," Alissa says smiling.

"Valentine's," Keisha murmurs to herself. "This is probably, if not the best way I can spend the little time I do have."

((g2g sleepy))

Dr.Hobo2

((Bye.))

Tanbar took the candy with glee. "Sweet!...Literally!" And then he began eating the candy.

I...Don't believe it, they make a perfect pair!

Max Headroom

((Bye)).

"That's good." Mira smiled, but his mask blocked his smile. He did not notice the mask, however.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens