News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What company has the worst fanboys?

Started by Tupin, February 18, 2008, 01:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Sony,Microsoft,Rockstar, Halo, any FPS.

save Silent Hill and Resident Evil :3

Pikagirl_777

I see Microsoft fanboy's everday at school. Then there's these 2 brothers that come over to our house in the morning (One of them is in 3rd grade and the other is in 7th. I'm friends with the 3rd grader) and hang out, and everyday, me and the 7th grader have some sort of Wii VS. 360 argument. He doesn't like Nintendo at all, and thinks Mario is stupid. I can't stand guys like him. At least the 3rd grader can like all sorts of games. He loves Halo, but he has a lot of fun when we play Mario Party 8 and Super Mario Galaxy. Especially where I live, we need more kids like him. V_V

So I find Microsoft fanboy's the most annoying, due to having to face with one almost everday.

Miiman56

Friendly Hostile

Any fanboy of anything.  Fanboys are one of the most obnoxious, not to mention most idiotic users of the internet.  People like that shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 18, 2008, 08:51:08 PM
Any fanboy of anything.  Fanboys are one of the most obnoxious, not to mention most idiotic users of the internet.  People like that shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.
NO.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LinkXLR on February 18, 2008, 08:55:16 PM
NO.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Thank you for proving my point, even though it was blatant sarcasm, darling.

major tom

Quote from: Pikagirl_777 on February 18, 2008, 08:30:08 PM
I see Microsoft fanboy's everday at school. Then there's these 2 brothers that come over to our house in the morning (One of them is in 3rd grade and the other is in 7th. I'm friends with the 3rd grader) and hang out, and everyday, me and the 7th grader have some sort of Wii VS. 360 argument. He doesn't like Nintendo at all, and thinks Mario is stupid. I can't stand guys like him. At least the 3rd grader can like all sorts of games. He loves Halo, but he has a lot of fun when we play Mario Party 8 and Super Mario Galaxy. Especially where I live, we need more kids like him. V_V

So I find Microsoft fanboy's the most annoying, due to having to face with one almost everday.
lol, third grade
HELLYES! Who would like a new amendment?

LinkXLR

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 18, 2008, 08:58:24 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on February 18, 2008, 08:55:16 PM
NO.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Thank you for proving my point, even though it was blatant sarcasm, darling.
You're welcome. And don't call me, "darling". :)

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Matt

Well I'd have to say just about every gaming company has pretty bad fanboys. Sony would be my opinion. Microsoft is bad but not as bad, as for nintendo I hardly see any major/worst fanboys, except for Wiiguy.

CrazyGamer

The one with the worst fanboys?
The Sony fanboys of course.
They buy the PS3, and somehow say it's better than the Wii and 360 combined.
They are clearly the most ignorant fools I have ever seen.

"LOL I BUY SYSTEM FOR 600 DOLLAR!"
"ROFL WUT IS EXCLUSIVES?!"
"SMASH BROS IS TEH STUPID!"
"CONSOLE ARE NOT MEANT FOR GAMES THEY ARE MEANT FOR OTHER STUFF 2!"
Your computer is unable to compute me.

HoganM

Any of them, although Nintendo irks me the most. And they're not limited to companies
either. Fanboys of a specific genre of music for example, like rap or emo are also extremely annoying.

Friendly Hostile

Anarchy_Jas

ITG (In the Groove, it's like DDR, but there's differences), and Rock fanboys piss me off the most.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Cecil_and_Kain

WiinolikePS3

Sony, for reasons already said
Mac, because the ones I know in RL are mostly just blabbering "PCS SUCK LOLZ" over and over again.
Viewtiful Joe (I'm surprised nobody said that yet...)