Official NSF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Thread (Tourney 4 brackets up)

Started by King_Gamer28, February 18, 2008, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Daft Pink

Quote from: WiseWarrior on March 25, 2008, 03:27:16 PM
Just tell me when you're ready Wiigamer.
Does 2:00 PM Pacific Time sound good? I think that's 5:00 PM Eastern Time in case you live in the eastern time zone.

Light

I continuously checked if you were on, MH, but it still said offline. I joined a match for, what, ten minutes? I check back, and you're still not there. I created a match, but you're still offline. Nothing.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Allegretto

darkmario

Where in the hell is mario766?!?
I keep sending him pms with my brawl fc but my roster keeps saying waiting registration.
And i checked yeasterday, the last time he was on nsider was the 29th that meens he saw my messages.

Thats the last time i fight a crappycappy.

No offence to cappy's

Ridley

Well Radarr worked out a match weith me and he is a cappy. Don't be a rankist.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

King_Gamer28

wiiboychris/Sonicdude164 and Skye8600/Triforce_Luigi, you've missed your deadline to finish your match. It's just that it isn't logical to wait around for you finish, because there are others who might want to get finished in reasonable time. Please contact me if you have an argument concerning whether or not you should be advanced and not your opponent within the next 24 hours based on whether or not you tried to make the match happen and they did not, or something along those lines. If not, all four of you will be DQ'd to keep the tourney going.

As for Tourney #3, there are an astounding seven matches out of eight that need to be completed by the end of today. Realistically, I don't see this happening, but I'd really like to know how none of you managed to get a match done in that time that was allotted. Please, don't sign up for tournaments if you can't find a way to get the matches in. It's only annoying us when the brackets don't go anywhere because you're not active.

Get matches done. ASAP. If I have to extend the deadline for round 1 of Tourney #3, I will, but I shouldn't have to. 

Also, Ridley, I know Radarr personally, so I know he's always looking for his opponents and making sure they're active. So, yeah, Darkmario, don't be rankist, it's bad.

darkmario

Quote from: Ridley on March 30, 2008, 10:39:02 AM
sorry  :P .That was only ment for mario766 i dint mean to offend cappys everywhere

King_Gamer28

Quote from: darkmario on March 30, 2008, 10:42:10 AM
sorry  :P .That was only ment for mario766 i dint mean to offend cappys everywhere
Think of it this way - we were all a Cappy once.

darkmario

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 30, 2008, 10:41:10 AM
wiiboychris/Sonicdude164 and Skye8600/Triforce_Luigi, you've missed your deadline to finish your match. It's just that it isn't logical to wait around for you finish, because there are others who might want to get finished in reasonable time. Please contact me if you have an argument concerning whether or not you should be advanced and not your opponent within the next 24 hours based on whether or not you tried to make the match happen and they did not, or something along those lines. If not, all four of you will be DQ'd to keep the tourney going.

As for Tourney #3, there are an astounding seven matches out of eight that need to be completed by the end of today. Realistically, I don't see this happening, but I'd really like to know how none of you managed to get a match done in that time that was allotted. Please, don't sign up for tournaments if you can't find a way to get the matches in. It's only annoying us when the brackets don't go anywhere because you're not active.

Get matches done. ASAP. If I have to extend the deadline for round 1 of Tourney #3, I will, but I shouldn't have to.
I'm trying to get my match done with mario766 but he isnt rplying to my pms.

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 30, 2008, 10:41:10 AM
Also, Ridley, I know Radarr personally, so I know he's always looking for his opponents and making sure they're active. So, yeah, Darkmario, don't be rankist, it's bad.
^^^^^^^^^^

darkmario

Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 30, 2008, 10:43:27 AM
I apologize to cappys,if someone is not active it dosent mean they are a cappy.

Ridley

Quote from: darkmario on March 30, 2008, 10:48:22 AM
Quote from: King_Gamer28 on March 30, 2008, 10:43:27 AM
I apologize to cappys,if someone is not active it dosent mean they are a cappy.

You have made your point. We accept your appology.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

I'll be here, if anyone has a match with me, tell me ASAP please to end this once and for all!

Ridley

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 30, 2008, 12:39:15 PM
I'll be here, if anyone has a match with me, tell me ASAP please to end this once and for all!

You have the finals right?
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on March 30, 2008, 12:50:12 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on March 30, 2008, 12:39:15 PM

You have the finals right?
Exactly, but Allegreto only gets here when I'm not around, is just like Brandon!