News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 42: Roy's and Serra's plans to break up couples!

"Oh! Pardon me, I thought you were a girl by your tiara" Sain said rubbing his head.

"Don't worry, I did the same as you" Serra said.

"(Great, I'm starting to think about wearing a bandana now)" Marth thought annoyed.

"Hey Lyn! Who's the Eliwood wannabe?" A man with dark orange hair, wearing a long red cape on his right shoulder, pale green clothes, white pants and brown boots asked to Lyn. One man sitting next to him opened his left eye to glance at "Eliwood's wannabe".

"Allow me to introduce our new recruits, he is Roy," She said pointing at Roy "This is Marth," She said pointing at Marth "And he is Chris" She said pointing at Chris.

"Like I've said before, the more, the merrier!" A young girl with a bow said cheerfully, she has dark green hair, ponytails on each sides of her lower part of her hair, she was also wearing a pale green handkerchief on her head, brown shoulder pads, a blue big bandana on her waist, brown clothes, a small brown skirt and brown boots.

"I agree with you Rebecca!" Serra said revealing the name of the girl.

"I expected to see another axe wielder" A tall muscular man wearing blue clothes, a blue steel circle around his forehead, a destroyed green cape hanging on his belt, black pants and sandals said crossing his arms.

"You get your chance to have a match againts Dorcas another time, Bartre" Guy said, revealing the previous man.

"That's the only thing that cheers me up! Hahahaha!" Bartre said laughing "Hey! I've got an idea! Let's have a small party to celebrate our new members!"

"(A party? I know Lyn is going to say-)" Chris's thought was interrupted.

"Sounds good to me" Lyn said nodding.

"(What?)"

"Alright! Lowen, Rebecca, how about if you two cook the dinner?" Serra suggested.

"I'll give it a try" A man with light green hair that covered his eyes said, he was wearing a yellow armor, dark pale green pants and brown boots.

"Ok!" Rebecca said.

That night...

Lyn's group were having a party for the recruitment of Roy, Marth and Chris, many of the friends of her were having a great time between the comrades (Some of them were drunk, especially Bartre), but only one man was keeping his composture and remained skeptical.

Lyn was introducing the last but important member, or to be more precise, the other leader of her group.

"I'd like you to meet our next leader, Eliwood" Lyn said looking at Eliwood. Roy was sweating after his own future father glanced at him.

"So, you're my wannabe?" Eliwood asked, he was like an adult version of Roy, the differences being that he was wearing a long, blue cape, a yellow circle on his forehead, blue clothes, white pants and blue boots, but he only thing that they shared were the color of their hairs...oh well, some clothes were the same as Roy's.

"Y-y-ye-I mean, no!" Roy said sweating.

"What's wrong with you? I just asked a simple question" Eliwood said.

"Maybe for the fact that you have the feeling of looking yourself in a mirror?" Marth asked.

"It could be"

"..." Roy didn't said anything.

"Roy! Say something!" Chris suggested angrily.

"I had an accident in my bed!" Roy said randomly, that caused a lot of eyes to see him a little disgusted (Even Marth and Lyn backed away from him).

"...He is just nervous, I know he didn't had that...accident, right?" Eliwood asked.

"Right! Right!" Roy said.

"Err, let's continue this party!" Serra suggested and everyone returned to their little festival, talking with each other. Chris dragged Roy away from Lyn, Marth and Eliwood.

"Roy! What the hell were you thinking?!" Chris wispered to Roy.

"Have you ever seen your own father in his childhood with you in person?!" Roy asked making a point.

"Well...no"

"See my point? I can't stop my nervousness with him around!"

"You need to overcome your fear now or else, you're going to dissappear if Hector manages to marry Lyn!"

Without knowing, they were being spied by someone who got their attention and she hid behind them listening to their conversation.

"I know! But...I think we need help for this mission"

"Sorry but, I'm not a pro in breaking up couples, you're on your own this time around" Chris said, then she went away sitting on a table.

"But why are you here then?"

Chris got in a thinking position "Well, you have another point there, maybe because I want to help you, but I didn't expected to break them up in the process"

"That was the idea!"

"Really? Then I can't help you"

"Please!"

"...Ok, I'll help you out, but only if you need my help when you got a plan, got it?"

"Got it!" Roy said smiling a bit.

"Well then, see you later!" Chris said walking away sitting near a table with other members.

Roy stared at Chris for a moment and he looked away a little concerned "(What if I can't convince my father to marry my mother?)"

After some minutes, Roy sat near a table with other members and he was thinking a plan to make Eliwood to fall in love with Lyn, but first, he needs to break up Hector and Lyn, the question is, how can he do that?

"I know why are you here" A creepy voice said near Roy and he looked around in shock.

"Who's there?!" He asked scared.

"Over here you idiot!" The voice said, Roy turned his head to see Serra sitting next to him to his left.

"Aren't you Serra?"

"That's my name! You didn't forgot!" She said smling.

"Excuse me, but, what did you said before?" Roy asked confused.

"Roy, I'm not stupid, you're here because...you want to break them up" She said grinning.

"Break up who?!" Roy asked trying to evade Serra.

"Hector and Lyn! I know you don't want them to be a couple!"

"How did you know?!"

"It's a secret, anyhoo, want any help from me?" She asked.

"Help from you? Why do you want to help me?"

"This may sound weird, but, I don't want them to be married" She said in a serious tone.

"Why?"

"It's yet another secret, I can't tell you, maybe because you look too troubled and I'm a good friend"

"...Alright, you can help me"

She hugged Roy "Thank you!"

"UGH! I...NEED...AIR!"

She stopped her embrace and blushed a little "Oops, sorry, I get carried away sometimes"

Roy was gasping for breath "I....know...now"

"Do you want to know what are my plans?"

"...I'm all ears now"

"Good!" She looked around and Lyn and Hector weren't there "They're hiding from us for the kiss, follow me!" Serra grabbed Roy by the cape and they ran away to find the wrong couple of the future.

After some minutes of looking around, they finally found them hiding behind some trees, Serra asked Roy if he could follow her, when Serra reached the place, Roy's eyes widened when he saw Serra's plan.

"Serra, for what is the catapult?" Roy asked a little scared, standing in front of him, there was a big catapult ready with a big boulder aiming at Hector.

"Isn't obvious? The boulder is going to fall above the clueless blue armored knight!" Serra said proudly.

"I thought we wanted to break their relationship, not break his bones!"

"Sometimes you need to do sacrifices my red haired swordsman" Serra said grinning.

"Serra, what is exactly your intension to kill Hector?"

Serra looked away with an upset face "The big meanie didn't wanted me to participate in a battle againts an army, but I kept protesting back to him and somehow, he managed to convince Eliwood to not accept me in the battlefield, if you were there at that moment, Hector was the one who suffered a lot of damage than the others! I was so angry at him at that day and I decided to get revenge on him!"

"But he was just thinking about your safety!" Roy said.

"I'm also doing a favor to Florina, you know!"

"Florina? What does she has to do with this?" Roy asked confused.

"I know Florina wants to marry Hector someday, so I'm doing big favor to her!"

Roy walked towards Serra grabbing the rope to stop her from launching the boulder at Hector "By killing his future husband?"

"...Wow, I didn't thought about that before"

"Come on, we have to think about another plan now!" Roy had enough guts to pull the rope by accident and Serra's jaw dropped after the boulder went soaring in the sky falling above Hector. Just then, he was about to kiss Lyn.

"(How I've been waited for this moment to happen)" Hector thought with closed eyes, he didn't noticed that the shadow of the boulder was getting bigger below his foot.

"(After this kiss, I'm going to ask Hector for marriage)" Lyn thought with closed eyes.

"HAAAA!" Someone shouted behind Hector and both of them were pushed away by Guy and Chris who were training in the night with their swords.

"You're good!" Chris said panting.

"You're not bad either, your style of battle it's getting better now" Guy said panting.

"Thanks for helping me mastering the ability to hold my sword with both hands, it's really weird to fight with one hand" Chris said. Unfortunately, Chris was standing in Hector's spot and he didn't noticed the shadow growing in every second.

"Let's continue!" Guy suggested, he yelled and ran at Chris with his sword ready and Chris prepared to retaliate with his sword, but just then, Chris was comically crushed by the boulder and Guy crashed into it by accident, making his own image on the rock as he walked away with dumb movements.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Roy and Serra yelled surprised and worried about their action.

"WHAT THE HELL I'M SUPPOSE TO DO NOW?! HOW I'M GONNA EXPLAIN THIS TO LUCARIO?!" Roy asked in shock grabbing his hair, he made a think cloud and he appeared on it in a dark place.

"H-hello? Who is there?!" He asked scared looking around, just then, big footsteps were coming from behind, he slowly turned his head scared and yelled terrorized, in front of him, a big black foot was standing there, he looked above the foot and found Lucario with crossed arms and a very menacing face towards him "W-when did you got so big?!"

"ROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" The giant Lucario said furiously and making a big echo in the cloud, Roy was now very terrorized.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah?!" He asked.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRIS?!" He asked glowing intensely.

"W-w-w-w-well, it's a funny story, you see, Serr-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRIS?! TELL ME NOW!!!!" The giant Lucario demanded and Roy felt he was shrinking after the giant Lucario spoke.

"A boulder crushed him!" Roy said ducking and bowing to Lucario "Please! Don't kill me! I'll be good! I promise!"

"DIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!" The giant Lucario said making the biggest, huggest, enormous and colossal Aura Sphere of all times directed to Roy and the currently tiny swordsman yelled like a girl of third grade.

"Roy! Roy! Roy! Earth to Roy!"

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET SERRA! I'M TOO YOUNG AND SEXY TO DIE!" Roy said randomly snapping out of his think cloud and hugging Serra scared (That made Serra to blush a little), then she slapped Roy angrily.

"Get a hold of yourself, you perv!" Serra said blushing madly.

"Huh? I'm still alive?! Hurray!" Roy said cheering.

"Roy! What the hell were you doing back there?! Who's Lucario anyway?!" Serra asked furiously and confused at the same time.

"IT'S THE MANIFESTATION OF ALL THAT IS EVIL, SCARY AND DEATH!" Roy said scared.

"Puuh-lease! There's no such thing like that! Come on! We have to heal Chris with my healing abilities!" Serra said grabbing her rod and running towards the boulder.

"W-wait, healing abilities?! I'm saved!" Roy said running with Serra smiling happily.

Smash Mansion
Command Room

Although Roy forgot completely about something, the remaining Smashers can see the group from the mansion at any minute if they want to, and it just happens that they were watching Roy's group the whole time. Laughing madly, except for someone else (And Mewtwo).

"Look Nana! Lucario's turning red!" Popo said pointing at Lucario, all the parts of his body that were blue once were now a shade of red.

"Oh no..." Mewtwo muttered to himself.

"BRING THAT IDIOT TO ME! I WANT TO KILL HIM, DESTROY HIS BONES AND EAT HIS FLESH NOW!" Lucario demanded glowing intensely while his voice echoed through the halls of the mansion...or the whole mansion itself.

Fire Emblem

Caelin Kingdom
Near Caelin Castle

Suddenly, Roy sneezed "Man, I need to stay away from the cold"

1 hour later...

"Chris, what happened to you?" Erk asked looking at Chris's head, there was a big cartoony lump on the top.

"Don't...ask" Chris said with gritted teeths.

Lyn and Hector were now hiding again behind another trees, but this time they were walking towards a secret lake Hector found some time ago, but Roy and Serra were following them.

Serra appeared from some bushes wearing a helmet with a black cross "Ha! Hector is walking towards the hole we dug and hid!" She said chuckling.

"How is that going to break them up?" Roy asked appearing with another same helmet as Serra.

"That is going to break them up because...well...they are...umm...oh snap!" She said in shock after realising her useless plan.

"What a lovely night, isn't it Hector? Lyn asked.

"Of course it i-" They were again pushed away by Bartre and another tall muscular man, he has red hair, he was wearing a pale green shirt, a brown collar around his neck, a belt, black pants and sandals with brown wristbands, both of them were fighting with giant axes.

"Bartre, this isn't the time to be fighting while you're drunk!"

"Shut up Dorcas! Prepare tooouu be tefeaded!" Bartre said drunkily and he charged at Dorcas, but just then, the drunk axe wielder fell in the hiding hole Roy and Serra dug for Hector and he yelled in pain after touching the far away ground with his butt.

"Bartre! Are you alright?!" Dorcas asked looking at the darkness of the hole.

"I'm fine! Say, what are the birds flying around my head for?!" Bartre said with hiccups and he lost consciousness, Dorcas frowned at this and he went for help, behind the bushes, Serra was getting more and more upset.

"Grrr! I can't believe this!" She said angrily.

"You know, we should think before acting, that is one of the things I've learned from Marth" Roy stated.

"I know! We should think before acting so we can come up with another plan!" Serra said smiling.

"But I said tha-" Roy was interrupted because Serra was pointing her staff at him with a glare.

"Who said that?!" She asked angrily

"You!" Roy said scared and sweating.

"Good boy..." She said lowering her staff and walking away, Roy sighed in relief and he walked away with her.

"...Hello? Is somebody there?" Bartre asked waking up inside the hole.

This time, Serra told Eliwood about someone trying to kill Lyn in the forest and he went inside the forest, of course, she didn't said that Hector was with her, but that was part of her plan. In a blink, she appeared just in front of the couple.

"Serra?! Where did you came from?!" Hector asked in shock grabbing his heart.

"Hey there Hector! How have you been?" Serra asked smiling.

"Um...fine?"

"Good! I need your help! Someone is trying to take your axe!" She said.

"My axe? But I have it right her-" Hector gasped when he saw his axe gone from his belt "MY AXE!"

Serra pointed to a random direction "Hurry up! The thief went to that direction!"

Hector ran away at mentioned direction yelling "COME BACK HERE, YOU THIEF!"

"I'll go with him to get his axe back" Serra said following Hector.

"I didn't see anyone grabbing Hector's axe...how weird..." Lyn said to herself getting in a thinking position.

"Hold it right there missy!" A voice spoke from nowhere and Lyn looked around confused.

"Who is there? Show yourself!" Lyn demanded.

A black hooded figure wearing a black ninja costume appeared from the trees with a sword ready, Lyn only was able to see his eyes "You're one pretty girl, I'll take you to my house for some action...(Serra, I'm so gonna kill you after this!)" The ninja said and thought in his mind, it was Roy in disguise and probably Serra told him to say that to Lyn.

"Yo-you pervert! I'll show you some actio-" Lyn was trying to take her sword, but she looked at her belt and it was gone "My sword! Where is it?!"

Back with Serra...

"(Hehehehe! I knew Lyn was going to defend herself, good thing Matthew stole her sword along with Hector's axe!)" Serra thought smirking a little "I saw somebody running to that direction!"

"Get back here!" Hector yelled to no one in particular, that made Serra to laugh a little.

Back with Lyn and the pervert ninja A.K.A Roy...

"What's wrong? You lost your weapon or something?" The ninja (Roy) asked.

"Ugh! I can't fight like this!"

"Too bad!" The ninja (Roy) ran towards her with his sword ready to cut her alive, Lyn blocked her face with crossed arms to resist the attack and wait for her death.

"Not so fast!" Eliwood came from nowhere and he shielded Lyn with his sword, the ninja (Roy) backed away after both swords impacted with each other.

"E-Eliwood!" Lyn said surprised.

Triforce_Luigi

The Seventh

I must say, that was humorous!

Very good!  And the grammar has been improving greatly!  I Commend you.
meh

DededeCloneChris

"(Alright! It's working!)" Roy thought "Oh no, I can't fight againts you! I need to escape!" Then he ran away at high speed and Eliwood sweatdropped putting away his sword.

"...That was easy though..." Eliwood said.

"Thank you for saving me" Lyn said.

"You're a comrade, why I shouldn't help you out?"

"Well, that's true too" Lyn said blushing a little.

Behind some bushes, Matthew was watching the scene with the weapons of Lyn and Hector "They DO look like a good couple" He said laughing heartily.

"Did you hear something?" Eliwood asked after hearing someone laughing.

"Umm, miaooo!" Matthew turned into a cat to evade them.

"It's just a cat with vocal problems" Lyn said.

"Yeah, his voice is too deformed to be a cat actually"

"(Hey!)" Matthew thought angrily.

"Anyway, can you help me to search for my sword?" Lyn asked.

"(She lost her sword?) Fine"

Matthew gasped "(That's the signal to escape!)" He was about to flee away, but he crashed into a hard wall "(Aoohh!)" He rubbed his head and he glanced at the sudden random wall, but it wasn't a wall exactly...

"Matthew?!" Hector stood there with crossed arms glancing at his weapon above Matthew's hands.

"Err, hi Hector! How are you doing?" Matthew said smiling a little scared. He noticed that Serra was there looking a little annoyed.

"I told you to hide in those bushes, not these bushes!" She said.

"So you were working together in this?" Hector asked with a glare towards Serra.

"Umm, what makes you say that?" Serra said sweatdropping.

"Did you hear something?" Eliwood asked again.

"Aren't they Hector, Sierra and Matthew behind those bushes?" Lyn asked and mentioned characters glanced at them.

"Hello there!" Matthew said waving a hand sweating, for his bad luck, he was showing Lyn's Mani Katti.

"Matthew....did you stole my sword?" Lyn asked glaring at Matthew.

"N-no!"

"I told you Hector! Matthew was stealing your axe along with Lyn's sword!" Serra said pointing at Matthew.

"WHAT?!" Matthew said in shock "YOU! YOU TOLD ME THA-" He was quickly attacked furiously by Serra and her staff and he lost consciousness.

"Hahaha! I defeated the villain! Now you can take back your weapons!" Serra said proudly of herself and sweating at the same time.

"...Ok" Lyn said taking back her sword and putting it away and Hector did the same.

"(First phase of our plan is complete!)" Serra thought proudly.

1 hour later...

"Are you serious Serra?" Sain asked excited.

"It's true! Lyn took her clothes off!" Serra said dragging Sain with her. Then Sain's eyes turned into hearts.

"Heaven, here I go!" Sain said happily.

After running for minutes, Serra stopped her walk and Sain looked around, but Serra took this advantage and she hid above a tree.

"Huh? Serra? Where'd you go?"

"(Now!)" Serra pulled a rope close to her and a box was above Sain and the box was containing...a lot of women panties that fell above Sain.

"What the..." Sain said as he looked his body being buried in the panties "(Which is better? This or...)"

"Show yourself thief!" Eliwood came from nowhere with his sword ready "...Sain?! What the hell were you doing stealing...those?!"

"Eliwood! Is not what it looks like! Really!" Sain said trying to explain to Eliwood.

Just then, Lyn came from nowhere as Eliwood and she gasped after finding Sain inside the panties "Sain! How could you?!" She said with clenched fists.

"Lyn, wait! Let me explain!"

"I saw everything!" Serra said appearing from the tree "Sain was stealing our panties!"

"What?! I'd never do something like that!"

"You're a womanizer guy! That's enough to hear!"

Meanwhle, Roy was hiding behind some bushes "(How is this going to help us?)" He asked in his mind.

"He especially said that Lyn's were beautiful!" Serra said with an accusing finger towards Sain.

"(How is she able to think like that?!)"

When Sain noticed, Lyn was surrounded by fire and she was slowly taking out her sword "Lyn! Please! Listen to me!"

"Not only that, he was about to blame Eliwood too!" Serra said. Then Eliwood was surrounded by the same fire and he was preparing his sword.

"Eliwood! Who are you going to listen?! That liar or me?!" Sain asked sweating.

Another hour later...

Sain was fataly wounded by 2 swords and he decided to stay away from Serra for the remaining of the night, then he thought it was a good idea to fall unconscious in the table...over his plate.

"What is wrong with Sir Sain?" Florina asked.

"Probably he was doing one of his tries to get a woman's hearts again" A man next to Florina said, he was the same rank as Sain, but the difference was that he's not a womanizer like Sain is, but still, he is his best friend, he was wearing a red armor and his hair was orange.

"That guy is unbeliavable" Erk said while flipping some pages of his book.

"I think Sir Kent is right" Florina said revealing the name of the man close to her "Sir Wil, it's something wrong?" She asked to a man close to Kent, he was an archer like Rebecca, he was wearing blue clothes, his hair was brown, a shoulder pad on his left shoulder protecting his chest in the area of the heart, a blue glove on his left hand and a light brown glove on his right hand, white pants, a belt with an arrow holder (With arrows) and brown boots.

"It's about Caelin Castle, we're going to attack in the morning right?" Wil asked.

"Yeah, like Eliwood planned" Erk said.

"So?" Rebecca appeared from behind Wil.

"I'm worried about Lucius, I heard he was imprisoned inside the castle along with Priscilla's brother"

"Well, Priscilla told me that his brother is Lucius's lord since childhood" Kent said (Trying to wake up Sain).

"My point is, we need to rescue them before we can take back the castle"

Coming from the forest, Roy and Serra were shwon a little exhausted.

"Phew...that was close..." Roy said.

"I told you to fire the arrow at Hector! Not Lyn!" Serra saind angrily "And for worsening up, you fired the arrow towards the castle!"

"How do you know the arrow actually made it to the castle?"

"I know because you broke a window!"

"Stop arguing! At least, Eliwood appeared again without us telling him to protect Lyn" Roy said sighing.

"Well, you're right, I think we can continue this until tomorrow, I'm so exhausted right now"

"Let's call it a night then?" Roy suggested.

"Let's do that" Serra said smiling a bit.

The next morning...

The whole group was shown preparing for the attack againts the castle behind a huge hill.

"Okay, here goes nothing, I'll see if my sword's skills were improved last night" Chris said nodding at his sword.

Behind Chris, Marth was looking at the army of Lyn and Eliwood preparing for the attack, until he found Florina riding a pegasus.

"Florina, are you a Pegasus Knight?" Marth asked.

"Yes, it's because of my sisters that are also Pegasus Knights, they're more skilled than me but I work hard to be of use to this army"

"I see (It's remarkable to see someone as young as her to be able to ride a pegasus)" Marth said and thought. Roy was taking out his sword and he looked at Eliwood.

"What is it?" Eliwood asked.

"It's...it's nothing, it's just that I want to see you in battle fa-Eliwood" Roy said sweating a little.

"...Well, I want to see you too"

"Really?!"

Eliwood nodded "Every time a new recruit joins us I always want to see their abilities, skills and development in battle"

Roy blinked "I think it's a good strategy to know about your comrades"

Eliwood laughed heartily "You shall see more of that after you have your own army"

Roy was now sweating more "Y-yeah...(Thing is, I have an army already...)"

"Is everyone ready?" Lyn shouted to have the attention of everyone. Various statements of agreedment were heard "Our plan for today is to take back Caelin Castle and rescue Lucius from the enemy inside, if you find the leader of the group inside, don't hesitate to kill him"

Chris gulped "(I have to kill people in this mission?!)"

"(Nothing like a good morning to fight againts an army with companions alongside me)" Marth thought.

"(This day, I'm going to make my father to love my mother or else, I'll dissappear for good!...Wait...)" Roy was thinking inside his mind but he saw Serra looking at him "Serra?"

"Roy, our plans aren't finished yet, we have to clear our plans this day since we're going to attack the castle" Serra said in a serious tone.

"Alright, but tell me when you have one, got it?"

"Affirmative!" Serra said excited.

Lyn turned to see the top of the hill and she pointed the top with her sword and she yelled "ATTACK!!"

Attack

A huge war cry was heard and every men, woman and horses were running towards the castle ready to start their plan.

Caelin Castle
Terrace

"Huh? S-sir!"

"What is it?!"

"Look over there!"

"...An assault?! Alert the commander now!"

"Roger!"

Prison

"...Looks like they started" A monk inside a cell said.

"Hey you! Shut up and stay there without moving!"  A guard shouted from outside the cell.

Preview of the next chapter

"How are we going to convince Eliwood to fall in love with Lyn while we're fighting, Serra?"

"Don't worry! I have everything planned right now!"

"Care to share information with me?"

"Geez, you're asking something again like the last preview!"

"But I can't help it! I need to know!"

"Next time: Roy and Eliwood!"

"Oh no, you're not gonna escape no-"

Runs away

"Darn it!" Runs away
"

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Caelin Kingdom
Chris
, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Fox, Falco, Ness, Marth, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Serra, Florina, Erk, Guy, Sain, Rebecca, Marcus, Lowen, Bartre, Dorcas, Matthew, Merlinus, Wil, Oswin, Priscilla, ?, ?

The Seventh

My, my, the chaos and trickery that's going on here!

I wonder what's going to happen next.
meh

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 43: Roy and Eliwood

Attack

Caelin Kingdom
Outside Caelin Castle

A war soon unleashed upon the castle of Caelin, Lyn's legion was outnumbered by the soldiers currently in command of the castle, but nevertheless, Eliwood knew that his soldiers were stronger.

"They're launching a frontal assault!" A guard said.

"We must defend this castle for Lord Bernard or we get our heads above lances!" Another guard said, then an archer approached to them "What is it?"

"Send more guards to the prison, the commander says that they're going to rescue the prisoners inside."

"Roger, send more guards now!"

"Affirmative!"

The guard ordered more guards to protect the prison from Lyn's group as they were approaching every minute.

"Remember, someone has to rescue Lucius from the prsion, who wants to do this?" Eliwood asked while he was running.

"Leave that to me Eliwood, I need to rescue my brother from them." A young girl with red hair said, she was wearing a feather on her left ear, a little white cape, green vest, a white skirt, light brown boots and a rod with feathers surrounding a purple crystal ball on the top.

"Fine, but you need more help if you want to return without problems, who wants to follow Priscilla?" Eliwood asked, also revealing the name of the girl.

"Umm, I want to go if you don't have any objections." Chris said.

"Count me in." Marth said.

"I'm ready to go too!" Guy said.

"Me! Me! Please me!" Rebecca said excited.

Eliwood nodded "Alright, now make a path for Priscilla's group!" He commanded and soon, the opposite army came clashing with Lyn's army and the battle finally began, Lyn ordered to make the path with the help of Sain (Now recovered) and Kent with their horses, an they started their plan.

"This...this is...madness! I can't believe I'm doing this!" Chris said surprised running throught the army alongside Priscilla, Rebecca, Marth and Guy.

Arrows, fire, yells of pain, everything that was always included in a war was now happening in the field in front of the castle, Chris thought it this was the life that Roy and Marth were always doing.

"Look out!" Guy yelled spotting an arrow coming towards Chris's heart, he couldn't do anything but the arrow reached his body, but...

"Huh? Nothing happened?" Chris asked confused, he looked at his chest and he forgot completely about the armor protecting his heart, he sighed in relief and they continued further.

Back with Lyn...

She was getting surrounded by many soldiers ready to launch an attack with their swords, but suddenly...

"HAAA!" Eliwood sliced 1/4 of the group and he ran towards Lyn.

"Eliwood!" Lyn said surprised.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking at the soldiers.

"I'm fine thanks to you, but, how are we going to defeat them?"

Serra was healing and healing and healing the army, then she noticed Lyna and Eliwood in a bad time, but then, Hector was running to Lyn and Eliwood and she gasped and thought about something quick.

"Umm....oops!"

"AAAHH!" Hector fell on the grass because Serra "accidentaly" put her foot in Hector's way "Serra!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you!" She said rubbing her head. Eliwood and Lyn were now fighting without Hector.

Hector stood up "Be more careful the next time, ok?"

"Y-yeah! Sure!" She said, but gasped after Hector was resuming his rescue "Wa-wait up!"

Hector looked at Serra "What is it now?!"

"Umm...look! An axe seller!"

"Where?!" Hector looked around for the imaginary axe seller and Serra took the opportunity to hit Hector's head with her rod and he fell unconscious on the grass with a dumb face.

Then Lowen came from the army riding a horse and he looked at Hector "Serra, what happened to Hector?"

Serra was now healing Hector "The poor knight was attacked on the head and I decided to heal him." She said with a smile.

"Oh, good luck with that." He said leaving with his horse, a smirk appeared on Serra's face.

"(That was easier than I thought it would be!)" She thought evily.

Meanwhile, Lyn and Eliwood were still fighting, but then, Roy came jumping above 5 soldiers and he sliced them with his sword and joined Eliwood and Lyn.

"Roy! It's good to see you here!" Lyn said.

"(Weird, I'm fighting with my fathers)" Roy thought "Do you need any help?"

Eliwood looked at Roy and nodded "Yes, they're trying to kill us now."

Just then, they quickly formed a triangle formation because more soldiers were now outnumbering them, now they were getting in a big trouble.

"Do you have any ideas?" Lyn asked. Eliwood glanced at every soldier.

"We must attack now!" Eliwood ordered and the big ordeal of soldier ran towards them yelling a war cry.

Suddenly, a horse came jumping above the soldiers and above the horse there was a man with purple hair, a small purple beard, dark orange armor with a pale yellow shirt underneath, white pants, dark orange armored knee pads and brown shoes using a lance, when he appeared he quickly used his lance to stab the soldiers, not only he was alone, but another man with green hair, orange armor with a dark purple shirt underneath, armored orange gloves, armored orange knee pads, dark green pants and brown shoes using a lance came slicing more soldiers and helping the trio from the assault.

"(It's my mentor, Marcus!)" Roy thought surprised after seeing the man of the horse.

"Are you alright?" Marcus asked.

"Thanks to you!" Roy said nodding.

"Good," The other man said "Even Serra is working hard in this battle"

"(Or she's just only hitting Hector every single second)"

Marcus looked at Eliwood "Eliwood, the assault is working from the begginning, we just need more time until the wall of soldiers blocking us retreats."

Eliwood nodded "Alert our troops to keep their movements, Oswin." He said to the other man.

"Yes?" Oswin asked.

"Try to shield Serra from any enemy."

Roy gasped in shock inside his mind "(Oh no!)"

Lyn noticed that Roy was a little nervous "It's something wrong Roy?"

"No no no! Everything it's fine!" Roy said sweating.

Eliwood looked at the castle "Alright, our next territory is the castle, Marcus, go on and tell them but keep yourself safe from the attacks of the enemy"

Marcus nodded "Sounds good." He said and he left riding his horse. Then Oswin went towards Serra to protect her but Roy was thinking about something.

"(Is Eliwood even aware that I'm his son?!)" Roy thought annoyed.

Caelin Castle
Entrance

Meanwhile, Priscilla's group were infilrtrating the castle avoiding the guards and using Rebecca's arrows to take them down.

"Where do you think the prison is?" Guy asked.

"Hmm, let's see...QUICK! HIDE!" Chris wispered when he heard a group of soldiers coming their way, they hid behind a wall as the footsteps were coming closer, but before Marth could attack, Priscilla stopped him.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Marth wispered angrily.

"Shh! They're talking!" Priscilla wispered trying to hear the conversation.

"Send more guards to the prison to prevent the prisoners from escaping!" A guard ordered.

"Roger!" Many guards said running to the prison and they left, Priscilla's group then got out of their hiding spot and silently, they followed the guards without making any sound.

DededeCloneChris

Prison

Inside a cell, a monk with long blond hair, wearing a long white cape, light blue clothes, a long light yellow belt and dark brown boots was sitting next to another man, his hair was dark red, he was wearing purple clothes, a belt, white pants, light brown boots and a shoulder pad in his left shoulder, on his wrists, he was wearing a bandage on his left wrist and a glove on his left wrist, there was a sword on his belt, but it was guarded by the guardians of the prison that were increasing in numbers.

"Lord Raven, what are we going to do now?" The monk asked wispering to the other man.

"Grr, this is getting too stupid Lucius, why are so many guards taking care of the prison this time?" Raven wispered to Lucius (The monk).

"Didn't you heard? There is war just outside the castl-" Lucius was interrupted.

"Hey you! Stop talking!" A guard ordered angrily.

"On top of that, there are like 20 guards close to this prison now," Raven said "I have no choice but t-"

"Wait, someone else is coming." Lucius wispered to Raven when he saw 5 persons hiding behind a wall while they were ducking.

"Damit, there are many guards in there" Guy wispered.

"What are we going to do now?" Marth asked thinking.

"...I have no choice" Chris said standing up.

"What is your plan?" Priscilla asked wispering.

Chris closed his eyes "...I'm going to gather up my courage and take one for the team!" He wispered opening his eyes in a serious tone walking towards the cell where Lucius and Raven were being held, the guards noticed Chris approaching and they pointed their swords at him.

"Stop! Now enter the cell if you don't want to die now!" A guard demanded.

"(He has guts to fight againts 20 guards)" Raven said.

"Alright, I will." Chris said taking out his sword and dropping it on the floor, the weight caused a perfect image of the sword in the floor and everyone sweatdropped at this "But first, I want to do something else before surrendering."

"(Huh?)" Rebecca wondered. Just then, Chris got in a weird position and he started to...

Wes Dance

...to do the Wes Dance? That's right people, Chris does the Wes Dance!

"(WHAT?!)" Marth, Guy, Priscilla, Rebecca, even Lucius and Raven were left speechless with those freaky Naruto eyes on their eyes, except the guards who were watching the humiliating dance.

"(Alright! I'm gathering up my courage after all!)" Chris thought while dancing with weird moves.

"(What in the world is that weird dance?!)" Rebecca thought in shock.

"(Is he crazy?!)" Marth thought.

"(...Definitely, he's pretty much death)" Guy thought.

The guards were still a little surprised at the dance, Chris was sweating a lot during his play and everyone else were staring in shock at him, where did he learned of that dance?

He was getting to the end of the dance now, after twirling around with his arms pointing to the rocky roof, he twirled over his feet and finally, he pointed at the roof with his finger of his left hand while his right hand was on his lap, then he panted heavily still sweating.

"..." There was a moment of awkward silence following the dance.

Until...

The guards started to whistle at Chris and clapping their hands, they were in fact amazed for the dance and Priscilla's group, Raven and Lucius were left speechless and confused with their jaws wide opened.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" "AWESOME!" And many other cheers were coming from the guards and Chris bowed to them in honor.

"Thank you!" Chris said taking out a piece of paper with something written on it "Now the next act is, "Kill the guards and rescue the prisoners while they're clapping at your host, Chris!" now stand there!" Chris said grabbing back his sword and Priscilla's group shook their heads and they started their attack at the guards, surprisingly, they were defeated in a second.

"Victory!" Chris said turning into a chibi-style of himself, making a thumbs-up to the roof.

"...You're just too excited, aren't you?" A chibi-style Rebecca appeared with eyes closed and arms pointing at the floor.

Leaving the chibi-style, Marth broke the lock of the cell, the door opened and Lucius along with Raven walked outside, then Priscilla ran at Raven to hug him.

"Raven! I knew you were alive!" She said with closed eyes.

"Pri-Priscilla! Are you with them?!" Raven asked surprised and Priscilla stopped her action on him and nodded smiling with some tears on her eyes.

"Yes! Not only that, I'm with an entire legion!" Priscilla said.

Raven looked at the others "Thanks for taking care of my sister, let me show my gratitude by joining your legion."

"Lord Raven, if you let me, can I go with you?" Lucius asked.

"Of course." Raven said nodding.

Chris looked around for safety "There's nobody close, let's join the others now."

Entrance

Oh, wait, the music...

With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)

Lyn's group was now infiltrating the castle and fighting againts the guards, enemy archers and mages, the battle for the castle maybe has just begun...

"Lyn! Where are you going?!" Roy asked.

"I'm going to kill the bastard who took the throne!" Lyn said.

"Wait, I'm going with you." Eliwood said stepping in front of Roy.

"Wa-wait! I'm going too!" Roy said.

"Is there any more space in your team to let me in?" Hector came holding his axe over his right shoulder, with Serra following him behind.

"(Oh no...)" Roy thought inside his mind after seeing Hector. But Serra tried to get his attention with some faces she was making.

"This is it Roy! We have to finish this before this war ends!" Serra wispered to Roy.

Lyn nodded "Thanks, I'll need help as much as I need it."

"Then let's go!" Hector said running deeper inside the castle along with the assassination group to recover the throne while a huge battle was ocurring outside the castle.

Outside Caelin Castle

In the air, Florina was riding her Pegasus but she was having sudden thoughts when she glanced at the castle and remembered Lyn and the others infiltrating it.

"...I...I need...I need to...I need to aid Sir Hector!" She said commanding her Pegasus to fly to the castle.

Inside Caelin Castle

We change the scene to Priscilla's group, making their way further inside the castle while attacking the outnumbering and annoying resistance of soldiers.

"Take this!"

"AAAHHH!" A guard was killed by Chris, but he was studdering and trembling all the way to see the blood coming from the body.

"Blo-blood..." He said scared.

Guy backed away blocking a slash of another sword "It's something wrong?"

"We-well...I didn't expected to kill anyone now...but...I just did!"

Guy defeated the soldier "These are the kind of things that happens in a war, haven't you experienced this before?"

"Something like that...but with less bloo-" Chris was suddenly sprayed by blood in the face by Raven who by accident sent some blood from a soldier he killed "Bloooooooooodddddd...." He said fainting with a dumb face.

Raven walked towards Chris "What happened to him?"

Guy glanced at Chris, then at Raven, then at Chris, then at Raven "He just was surprised to see blood on his face."

"Then do something, we can't have him in this state"

"Well..." Guy kneeled and shaked Chris by the shoulders "Hey! Wake up! We're on the middle of the war, wake up!"

"May I suggest to clean his face first?" Rebecca suggested cleaning his face with a napkin.

"Ugh..." Chris was awakening grogily "What...happened?"

"This is what happened!" Rebecca said shwoing the napkin with blood.

"BLOOD!" Chris yelled fainting again.

Marth appeared "What happened to him?" He asked, pointing at Chris.

Then he woke up again.

"What happene-"

"This is what happened!"

"BLOOD!" He said, fainting again by the napkin that Rebecca was holding.

"...Let's wait 10 seconds." Guy suggested and they nodded.

10 seconds later...

"Ugh...what happened?" Chris asked grogily.

"This is what happ-" Lucius took the napkin from Rebecca and he threw it outside a window.

"A soldier hit your head...VERY hard." Guy said sweatdropping.

Chris rubbed his head "I need to be more.." He stood up "Careful next time, right?"

"...Yeah." Said Rebecca.

"Hey look! Someone is coming!" Marth said looking to the other side of the corridor, it was Roy, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector and Serra running to the throne room.

"Lucius!" Lyn said.

Lucius bowed to Lyn "It's good to see you again."

"So, he is your lord?" Hector said looking at Raven.

"(Huh? He is Hector! From House Ostia!)" Raven thought surprised "Nice to meet you, I'm Raven."

"(I sense something bad from those words)" Lucius thought.

"There is no time for introductions, we must reach the throne room and kill the commander of this army againts us!" Eliwood said looking further inside the halls.

"I agree with him," Lyn said "This is my homeland and I cannot allow someone to make his own orders above a throne that doesn't belongs to him."

"What are we waiting for?" Serra asked excited "Let's kick his butt right now!"

Everyone nodded and they ran together towards the throne room, in the way there...

"Roy." Eliwood said.

"Huh?" Said Roy.

"I can see you're a skilled person with your blade, am I right?"

"O-of course I am!...I think..."

"Then hear my hint, don't die on battle and don't left anyone else at the mercy of the death."

Roy looked away "(Father...you were a respectable leader when you were young...)"

"Did you listened to my hint?"

Roy looked at Eliwood "Yes I did."

Eliwood smiled a little bit "Good, if you remember that in every fight you take part, I'm sure you're going to succeed without losing your comrades."

Roy nodded and they continued their search for the throne room "(I will remember your advice)"

Preview of the next chapter

"Ugh..."

"What is it Roy?"

"It feels weird to fight with my parents in a war, Marth, hopefully, this is going to end very soon."

"I'll lend you a hand if you want."

"Thanks, let's fight for Caelin!"

"Next time: Roy's family is reborn!"

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

Caelin Kingdom
Chris
, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Fox, Falco, Ness, Marth, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Serra, Florina, Erk, Guy, Sain, Rebecca, Marcus, Lowen, Bartre, Dorcas, Matthew, Merlinus, Wil, Oswin, Priscilla, Lucius, Raven

Triforce_Luigi

Okay, I'm not very good with Fire Emblem games before Path of Radiance, so just as a refresher, Roy's mother is unknown?

Anyway, good chapter!

The Seventh

Oooh!  This is getting exciting!
meh

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on May 19, 2008, 03:40:06 PM
Okay, I'm not very good with Fire Emblem games before Path of Radiance, so just as a refresher, Roy's mother is unknown?

Anyway, good chapter!
Well, Lyn didn't even appeared in Roy's game, but Eliwood is his father.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 44: Roy's family is reborn!

Caelin Kingdom
Near the throne room

With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)

"There they are!"

"Shoot, more soldiers? I can't believe this army has so many of them." Guy said taking out his sword and running after the soldiers.

"Wait, the amount of persons guarding that door...it must be the throne room!" Lyn said.

"Don't let them enter the throne room!" A soldier said.

"...There is your answer." Chris said frowning and taking out his heavy sword.

And so, another battle started inside the castle, the swordsmans were fighting againts soldiers with swords, mages and archers were firing arrows at whatever enemy dared to move to attack them, Serra trying to interrupt Hector from getting near Lyn while healing the wounds of someone hurted with the help of Priscilla, Roy, Lyn and Eliwood making the triangle formation, Chris, Marth and Guy teaming up killing soldiers (And Chris evading all the blood possible to touch his face), Raven having thoughts of killing Hector...you know, the usual (Man, I made that scene a little boring, didn't I? XD).

To hell with random enemies without character bios! Who wants to see them anyway? People ALWAYS wants to see the heros kicking the boss' a**! So we will change the scene...hmm...let's say...10 minutes later...

10 minutes later...

Wait, are they still trying to kill the useless random enemies without character bios? Wonderful! Just wonderful!

"You know, this is getting so repetitive! In every gosh darn story there are lots of useless enemies without backgrounds that are so annoying!" Chris said annoyed to Marth (Italic letters were directed at you, the readers and yes, he broke the fourth wall again).

"Do you have an idea?" Marth asked.

Chris nodded "Of course I have one!" He looked at Lyn, Eliwood and Roy "Go and kill that commander while we try to kill these useless guards!"

"Hey!"

Chris killed the random guard in rage "Shut up! I can't stand this anymore!"

Eliwood, Lyn and Roy sweatdropped "...Fine." Eliwood said entering the throne room along with Lyn and Roy.

"Wait for m-" Hector was abruptaly hit in his head by Serra and the knight fell unconscious on the floor, but her action was discovered by the other members of Lyn's legion (Even the useless random guards noticed this and they stopped their attacks).

"Is that even a tactic in a war?" A soldier asked confused, but he earned a nasty glare of Serra.

"Oh, stop it! I can't tolerate this either!" Serra said enraged.

"Err, Serra, I think you need to calm down a littl-" Guy said but he was interrupted by Serra glaring at him.

"SHUT UP! Do you want to know why I tried to stop Hector from following Lyn correct?!" She asked (Eliwood's team was on the other side of the door and they didn't heard anything from Serra).

"Well..." Rebecca trailed off.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REBECCA! Isn't obvious?! I don't want this stupid axe wielder to be married with Lyn! Eliwood is a much better choice for her! Happy?!" She said panting heavily.

A moment of silence was followed after her furious speech and she waited for an answer impatiently.

"...Why didn't you told us that before?" Priscilla said smiling.

"Huh?" Serra was confused.

"I'd be glad to help you out in this too!" Rebecca said smiling.

"Say what?"

"God, I forgot completely about this." Marth said.

"What?"

"I don't know why, but they don't look good to be a couple." Guy said.

"Come again?"

"I was having second thoughts about helping Roy or not." Chris said.

"Huh?!"

"They? A couple? They don't even match!" A random useless soldier said laughing.

"You too?!"

"I don't want my sworn enem-I mean, ally to be married with her." Raven said.

"The hell?!"

Throne Room

"Where are you? Show yourself!" Lyn demanded with her sword ready.

In front of the throne, a man with a heavy red armor was sitting there and glaring at Lyn's team.

"I am Bernard, knight commander of Laus!" He said "I can't allow you to ruin my plans for this kingdom and nobody else shall do this either!" He demanded taking out his axe.

"Your days as commander are counted!" Lyn said.

"How pitiful."

"What?" Lyn asked, then Bernard snapped his fingers and soldiers came out of nowhere surrounding Lyn, Eliwood and Roy.

"Not again." Roy said glancing at every soldier.

"Kill the infidels!" Bernard ordered and the soldiers made a war cry.

"Do we have any plan?" Roy asked.

"Our plan is, fight to the death!" Eliwood said charging at the soldiers, Roy didn't do anything but then he nodded and he joined Eliwood in his battle "Where is Lyn?!"

"Lyn!" Eliwood yelled when he saw Lyn running after Bernard grabbing her sword from her belt.

However, Bernard blocked her attack with his axe and Lyn was trying to push aside the axe with her strength "So this is the legendary Mani Katti, I'm impressed that someone like you is able to fight with this sword."

"Shut up!" Lyn said.

"However, this is the end for you!" Bernard pushed Lyn's Mani Katti away and he lifted his axe above her, Lyn stared in shock when the axe was getting closer at her body and she blocked her face with her sword.

CLING!

"Out of the way whoever you are!" Bernard said gritting his teeths.

"The name is Eliwood!" Eliwood said blocking the attack from cutting Lyn and she unblocked her face to see him in front of her.

"E-Eliwood!" Lyn said surprised as Eliwood pushed the axe aside with his sword and he looked at Lyn.

"Are you alright?"

"Thanks, but you don't have to worry about me," She said smiling a bit "But where is Roy?"

"HELP!" Roy screamed while he was receiving a lot of attacks to his body.

"I'm on my way! Hang in there!" Lyn said.

"Not on my watch!" Bernard said swinging his axe at Lyn, but Eliwood blocked the attack again and he gritted his teeths.

"Hurry! Go and help Roy, this battle will be useless if he dies!" Eliwood said and Lyn nodded, running towards Roy to rescue him.

"(I can't make it in time!)" Lyn thought and analyzed the sittuation that Roy was experimenting, she was a little far away from the red haired swordsman but what could she do to help him?

"OUT OF THE WAY!" A voice spoke from behind the door and it was destroyed by weapons of war, Serra, Guy, Hector, Priscilla, Marth, Chris, Raven and Lucius appeared rushing to the room and they joined the fight while Serra helped Roy to heal his wounds.

"You can't win this battle without us!" Serra said while healing Roy.

"Finally, this is going to end NOW!" Guy said and he started to attack the soldiers.

Chris blocked an attack of an enemy "Lyn! Roy! Eliwood! Kill the commander! We can defeat these guys without troubles!"

"Roger that!" Roy said (Now fully healed), he stood up and he went after the commander alongside Lyn and Eliwood.

"Impudent fools! You think you have a chance to defeat me?!" Bernard asked as he wung his axe.

"Actually, we do!" Roy said charging at Bernard and his sword clashed with the axe, Lyn took the opportunity to attack Bernard behind his back and she slashed her sword in his back and he yelled in pain.

"Hector! Look out!" Priscilla yelled when she saw 5 soldiers lunging their swords at Hector on his back and the axe wielder turned his back to see them ready to kill him.

"NOOOOO!" Someone yelled from the roof of the room, the roof was destroyed by a lance and then, Florina came with her Pegasus and she threw her lance at one of the soldiers, it was enough for Hector to defend himself and he quickly took out the remaining 4 soldiers thanks to Florina's help.

"Florina! I didn't thought you could help me at this time!" Hector said smiling a bit.

Florina blushed a little "It's because...I couldn't let you go to this place alone..."

Somehow, Hector was blushing a little after hearing this "I...I thank you."

"It means so much for me, thanks!" Florina said smiling.

"Umm, help please?" Guy asked when 6 swordsmans were surrounding him.

"Ri-right! I'll help you!" florina said grabbing her lance from the body of the dead soldier and she ordered her Pegasus to take her to Guy.

"...(What is this sudden feeling when Florina saved my life?)" Hector thought confused.

Serra saw the face Hector was making and a small smile appeared on her face "(Ha! It's working! Roy, this is working smoothly as we planned!)"

"THAT'S IT!" Bernard yelled furiously and he swung his axe around his body and the trio received a fatal blow and they backed away holding their wounds in pain.

"Ugh, that axe is a real trouble." Lyn said holding her right arm.

"We need to distract him to return his attacks." Eliwood said.

"I know how to do that!" Roy said, the red haired swordsman ran after Bernard and the commander lifted his axe again, but this time, Roy ran away from him and getting his attention in the process "Now!"

"I see! Lyn, gather your energy and help me!" Eliwood said running at the distracted Bernard, Lyn was able to lift her sword and she ran with Eliwood, both of them jumped high in the air and they slashed the shoulders of Bernard and the commander yelled in pain after feeling 2 swords piercing through his armor.

"Im-impossible! My armor...my armor is supposed to be unbreakable!" Bernard said in shock.

"You forgot....one thing Bernard..." Lyn said trying to speak.

"What could I possibly forget?!" Bernard asked furiously.

"You're fighting againts a person who wields the legendary sword, the Mani Katti!"

"That sword...that stupid and useless sword!"

Lyn pointed her sword and Bernard's face "Don't dare to say that again to this sword!"

Meanwhile, Roy was hiding behind the throne to launch a surprise attack to Bernard "(He's still distracted, I need to wait a little longer to execute my plan)" He thought while watching Bernard.

"Your days as the corrupt commander of this kingdom is over Bernard!" Eliwood said.

Bernard was left surprised for various seconds, but then, a grin appeared on his face.

"Hehehehe....."

"What is so funny?" Lyn asked, demanding an answer.

"Fools...if I continue with this nonsense...I'd possibly die in your hands..." Bernard said backing away to the throne.

Just then, Serra and the others finished their fight againts the soldiers and they joined Lyn and Eliwood.

"I want to finish this thing now!" Raven demanded with his sword ready.

"Sorry...but you have to wait..." Bernard said.

"What is your intention now?" Serra asked.

"My intention?...THIS IS MY INTENTION!" Bernard turned his back to push the throne aside and he quickly grabbed Roy by his throat by wrapping up his arm, and he placed his axe near his throat as the Smasher was struggling on his arm.

"YOU, YOU WON'T!" Lyn said.

"What's the matter? You can't kill your enemy when a comrade will die along with him?" Bernard asked smirking.

"Leave him alone you bastard!" Marth demanded.

"UGH! Somebody....help me...." Roy said in a weak tone.

"How can you do that to Roy?!" Serra asked angrily.

"My death will only be fed along with the death of this young prey, I refuse to lose to all of you!" Bernard said moving the axe towards Roy.

The Seventh

Oooh!  The suspense is gripping!

Will they find a way to save Roy and kill Benard?

Or is it Roy's demise?

To be continued...
meh

DededeCloneChris

"What are we going to do now?!" Chris asked in shock.

"I tell you what! Drop your weapons and lift your hands in the air!" Bernard demanded.

Eliwood closed his eys for a moment before opening them again "...Do as he says." He said dropping his sword on the floor.

"Eliwood!" Lyn said.

Eliwood looked at Lyn "I'm sorry, but the lifes of our comrades are the most important thing in a battle like this."

"...Alright." Lyn said dissapointed throwing her weapon away.

Pretty soon, everyone dropped their weapons on the floor and lifted their hands in the air surrendering.

"(No way, we lost?)" Guy thought.

"I'm sorry...I let my guard down everybody..." Roy said in dissapointment.

"Mwhahahahahaha! What a way to lose in a war! I'm a genius by using a hostage as a shield! Mwhahahahahahaha!" Bernard said luaghing maniacally.

"...Actually..." Chris said moving down his hands "You're not a genius."

Bernard stopped laughing "What?!"

"Alright guys! Come on out!" Rebecca said smiling.

Winning Road - Roy's Hope

Bernard was now confused, what were they planning? And where did that smoke came from....wait...isn't that Bernard's hair?

"MY HAIR!" Bernard sreaming after he spotted fire growing in his hair.

"ROY! NOW!" Priscilla said.

"TAKE THIS!" Roy said slamming his wrist in Bernard's face and he got out of his grasp as the commander was trying to put the fire out.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" Bernard asked in rage.

"It's quite simple." A voice spoke from the destroyed roof Florina made a while ago, then the person jumped from the hole and he landed in front of Eliwood and the others, it was Erk with his book opened "We've planned this from the beginning."

Soon, the rest of the army of Eliwood came by the hole and they started to gather together, surrounding the commander.

"What?!" Bernard was still confused.

Serra stepped in front of the group "You still don't get it? Alright, let me explain how we planned this."

Flashback

"Let's do that" Serra said smiling a bit.

"Hey Serra, Roy." Wil called out from the table.

"Yeah?" Serra asked.

"We need your help with a plan for tomorrow." Wil said.

"A plan huh?" Roy rubbed his chin "Sounds good, what do you have in mind?"

Wil joined his hands together "I hear the knight commander of Laus, Bernard is the current person in control of the castle, I've heard also that his armor is hard to break through."

"But isn't Lyn's sword a legendary weapon?" Rebecca asked.

Wil nodded "That's right, but I fear with that sword alone isn't going to give us a victory, so I have deviced a plan, but this plan doesn't includes rescuing Lucius and his lord, that would be an direct order from Eliwood."

"I'm hearing." Kent said.

"My plan is to have the help of Florina."

"Did somebody said my name?" Florina asked appearing from nowhere.

"Good, you're here, Florina, we need your help right now, do you want to take part of this plan?"

End of flashback

"After that, Florina," Serra looked at Florina "Agreeded to help us out, then we planned an assault to the throne by making a hole on the roof, the plan was simple, just distract you while everyone was fighting outside your army, after we finished, we would gather up right in this room to corner you like the filty rat you are!" Serra said smiling.

"But Florina...acted so quickly as we planned." Wil said.

Florina looked at Hector and she blushed a little "Well...I have my...my reasons..." She said.

"Defeating me...by distraction?!" Bernard asked confused in shock.

"Let me put this in simplier words," Chris said lifting his sword "Kill your army, rescue Lucius and Raven, distract you long enough for everyone else to join this battle and lastly, stop your evil and useless reign!"

When Bernard noticed, he was surrounded by the army of Eliwood and he didn't had any place to run away.

"IMPOSSIBLE! I CAN'T LOSE IN THIS WAY!" Bernard demanded furiously.

"TOO BAD!" Lyn said running at Bernard.

"Nevertheless, I'M NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YOU TO KILL M-WHAT?! MY ARMS AREN'T MOVING!" Bernard said when he saw his arms glowing but they couldn't move even an inch from their position.

"That is because of me." Lucius said, he was casting an immobilizing spell to stop Bernard from moving.

"NO!" Bernard screamed.

"I want to join you!" Eliwood said running with Lyn.

"Me too!" Roy said joining the attack of Lyn.

"THIS IS IT!" Lyn said taking out her sword and pointing it at Bernard's stomach, Eliwood and Roy did the same move and then.........

Music stops

CRIIIIIUUSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

A moment of silence soon came after stabbing Bernard's body with 3 swords from a soon-to-be family, the background was all white and Lyn, Eliwood and Roy along with Bernard and the floor were black.

"...I...can't....believe....this....nonsense...ugh..." Bernard said as his final words when he fell on his knees and then, he fell on the floor defeated and killed, then Lyn, Eliwood and Roy sheated their swords with blood on them.

Just then, Chris walked between them and he kicked the body to reasure that he was dead.

Kick.

No response, he was defeated, visiting the hell right now after all his deeds to Caelin Kingdom.

Chris turned his back and he saw everyone staring and blinking at him, he sighed for 4 seconds before looking at them again, but then, he closed his eyes and smiled as he lifted his sword to the sky where Florina made the hole.

Victory is Near

"VICTORY!" He yelled proudly after the outcome of the war, the whole army smiled and they began to cheer loudly after gaining the victory, many of them were lifting their axes, swords and bows to the air in glory, Lyn smiled after ending the evil reign of the evil commander and a tear appeared on her right eye, but she wiped it out.

The most happy of all the army was Florina, who jumped out of her Pegasus and she ran at Hector giving him an embrace, the axe wielder blushed after watching Florina below his head.

"Mission complete!" Chris said smiling, putting his hands on his lap "Nothing is going to ruin this wonderful moment!"

How wrong he was.

Just then when he said that, from the body of Bernard, blood stupidly came firing right to his face...again, he laughed for several seconds before everyone noticed him, sweatdropping.

"..." Chris didn't said anything but he was still smiling until "Bloooooooooooodddddddd....." He fainted again.

Music stops

Nobody was able to speak after watching him, they were left without saying anything.

But then.

"...Hehehe..." Serra said "Hahaha, hahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She bursted out laughing, but that was just only fed by more laughs coming from everybody else, they took Chris's despair as a joke...but luckily, it was a friendly joke.

Victory is Near

Caelin Kingdom
Outside Caelin Castle

After talking to all the captives inside the castle, Lyn was able to recover the pride of her kingdom, but unfortunately, she has more things to do if she wanted absolute peace, her army was going to help her regarding of what troubles could the future hold for her and the others.

"What?! You're leaving now?!" Serra asked surprised.

"Our work here is done, we just wanted to help in your war." Marth said.

Serra crossed her arms, grinning a little "Oh, really Roy?"

"...Okay okay! Also because we wanted Eliwood to fell in love with Lyn!" Roy said embarrased.

Serra sighed "Yeah but, I don't see our results yet, sadly."

"Serra! Roy! Come here! You need to see this!" Guy said from some bushes, Serra, Roy, Marth and Chris hid along with him, then they noticed Florina and Erk hiding too.

"What is it?" Serra asked wispering, Guy pointed at something and Serra looked at the direction Guy was pointing to, when she saw Hector and Lyn talking.

"No way, we failed after all we did?" Roy asked wispering.

"Lyn...I...I need to tell you something." Hector said.

"What coincidence, I wanted to tell you something too." Lyn said.

"Really? Well, who says first?"

"You first, I don't mind."

"Lyn...I'm...I'm afraid that our relationship is not going to workout." Hector said, his tone was a little dissapointed.

"I...I think so too."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Hector, forgive me, but I have another person to love..." She said closing her eyes "But I can't tell you who is him."

"I understand...because I have my own person to love too, but I can't tell you either."

"So...lets make a promise, shall we?" Lyn said opening her eyes.

"Tell me."

"When we reveal who are our special someone, we're not going to argue and we will agree with the decision of the other, do you agree with me?"

Hector gave a little smile "I don't have any negative comments."

"Thank you for understanding it, I really appreaciate it." She said giving a quick hug to Hector.

"Let's give our best wishes to the other." Hector said. Then, they went away towards Caelin Castle, but this time, without any kind of embrace, just a friendly walk without love, but with partnership.

"...WE DID IT!" Serra said proudly.

"I'm saved! Hurray!" Roy said.

"Does that mean...I'm his special someone to Hector?" Florina asked blushing.

"You bet you are!" Serra said smiling.

"...I'm...I'm...I'm so happy!" Florina said, giving the most beautiful smile to the group.

Erk sighed and he smiled a bit "At least this has a happy ending."

"(Ironically, this has it now)" Chris thought.

"(Our mission here is done)" Marth thought.

After saying their farewells, Roy, Marth and Chris left walking away to return to the Smash Mansion, but not before Roy could tell something to Serra to tell Eliwood something, and that was:

"Tell him that I'm going to think of his advice in every duel and fight I take part, also, that I'm so grateful to fight alongside him."

WORLD COMPLETED!

YOU HAVE GAINED 500 SMASH COINS!

Mother 3

New Pork City
Very deep below the city

The scene shows somebody inside a capsule with the symbol of the Pig Mask Army, it was a fat-old-greedy-stupid-idiot-little-piece-of-crap-annoying-little-bastard-who-doesn't-have-any-respect-even-if-he-doesn't-takes-a-bath-daily-as-every-normal-person-does-

"I GET IT ALREADY!"

The fat-old-greedy-stupid-idiot-little-piece-of-crap-annoying-little-bastard-who-doesn't-have-any-respect-even-if-he-doesn't-takes-a-bath-daily-as-every-normal-person-does-kid inside a machine, who was inside a capsule said breaking the fourth wall.

"Man, getting your butt handed by a kid, a girl with a long sweater, a guy who doesn't walks right and a common dog isn't even funny to the greatest, king of all times!" He tried to look around "And that annoying doctor left! He doesn't has any respect at all for his king, King Porky!" He said enraged.

"Do you want to take revenge?"

"HOLY CRAP! WHO IS THERE?!" Porky asked terrified.

"I ask again, do you want to take revenge in those who laughed at you? Even if they are dead, but you want to make them suffer?"

"You mean that Pig Butt, Ness and that crybaby, Lucas?"

The voice chuckled "Exactly....But why did you called Ness, "Pig Butt"?"

"Personal issues, a long but tragic incident in schoo-WAIT, GET ME OUT OF THIS JUNK!"

"Hold it right there, if you want to escape from that capsule, you will listen to the orders from my boss."

"Hmm, what are the benefits of the membership?" Porky asked and a disc scratches.

"(Benefits? What is this kid talking about? Okay Wolf, remember, you're talking to a...old fat kid...why does Tabuu wants him?) Well...we have evil cookies" The voice said sweatdropping (It was Wolf), and lying about the evil cookies part.

"Evil cookies huh?...Hmm...Sounds good and tasty at the same time...count me in! NOW GET ME OUT OF THIS CRAP!" Porky demanded trying to slam his arms inside the machine but failing miserably.

Wolf appeared from a dark portal and he looked around to open the capsule.

"What the hell are you doing?! There isn't anything outside to open this thing!" Porky said furiously.

"...The doorknob is missing...you idiot kid." Wolf said sweatdropping.

"WHAT?! Why I didn't noticed that before?! URGH! I JUST MADE A DEAL WITH A STRANGER!...A FURRY!"

Wolf opened the Absolutely Safe Capsule and Porky got out trying to breath, but failing miserably "Say furry to me again and you're dead meat." Wolf warned walking inside the portal.

"Sure! Whatever...wait, evil cookies?! Here I go!" Porky said forgetting his rage and walking inside the portal, dissappearing in it, just as a meteor crashed into the capsule but didn't got destroyed.

Smash Mansion
Command Room

Chris's group returned safely to the Smash Mansion and he sighed in relief.

"Finally, back to our home, where I can see a psychic, a kid, 2 twins, a bird and whatever Pikachu is!"

"...A Pok?mon?" Marth asked.

"Yeah!" He noticed the other Smashers looking at them "We completed our mission successfully!" He said smiling.

"..." Pichu didn't said anything (He was fully recovered now).

"What's wrong?" Roy asked.

"...Look above you." Ness said pointing above Roy. The red haired swordsman made a confused face but quickly gasped after seeing someone just above him.

...It was...

"YOU STUPID BASTARD!!!!" It was a very furious and enraged Lucario with aura glowing intensely and he lunged at Roy with great speed, Roy tried to get away but it was too late and Lucario was already beating...or killing him with his fists. Roy was now screaming like a girl of third grade.

"What the? Why is Lucario attacking Roy?!" Chris asked.

"Lucario didn't took very friendly the part where you were crushed by a boulder because of Roy's clumsiness." Mewtwo explained.

"Oh BASTARD,, I IDIOT, see, so BURN that IN was HELL! his YOU reason HEAR ME?!" Chris said (Bolded letter were Lucario yelling angrily) But I need to stop him before he kills Roy or this mission was all in vain!" He thought for a moment.

"Do something, quick!" Marth said in shock.

Chris snapped his fingers "I know what to do! Hey Lucario!"

"WHAT?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M KILLING THIS DORK?!" Lucario asked enraged.

Chris smiled "I'm back!"

Those were his words, Lucario suddenly slowed his attacks towards Roy and then, he stopped and his aura dissappeared, then he stood up and smiled a little bit, it was true after all, Chris was back, safe and sound.

To end this, Chris ran at Lucario to gave him a warm hug.

"I really missed you when I was in Caelin!" Chris said smiling.

Lucario panted his back "Me too, it's good to see you here again, right besides me."

Chris glanced at Roy and he gasped "...Lucario..."

"Yes?"

"Is that arm supposed to bent that way?" He asked pointing at Roy's left arm...and his dead carcass, Lucario looked at Roy and his jaw dropped, then he quickly blocked Chris's eyes and the world traveler made a confused face behind the black hand and everyone else had their jaws dropped in surprise.

Master Hand came holding Fox's and Falco's blasters and reflectors "Hey you guys! The reflectors and blasters you ordered are her-HOLY (BEEP!)" He cursed when he saw Roy dead on the floor and throwing away the weapons.

To break the awkward moment of silence, everyone ran at Roy to treat his fatal wounds caused by Lucario.

"ROOOOYYYY!!!" Everyone screamed worried, but the scene stops showing them running towards the comically dead Roy.

"Don't worry, we'll be back very soon, thank you and have a safe day!" A message appeared in front of the screen with the Smashers, with Crazy Hand sleeping above a sofa (Even thought the sofa was smaller than him).

TO BE CONTINUED...

The Seventh

So, Roy getting taken hostage was part of their plan afterall?  Crazy, but ingenious.

And boy did Lucario go into a rage!  So Roy survived Benard, but... my.

And now Porky has joined the SSE...

Getting better and better, ya!
meh

DededeCloneChris

Well, I can't decide which world is going to be in the next arc, so I decided to hold a poll with thse worlds:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year-Door

-Glitz Pit

-Twilight Town

-Excess Express (Day One)

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

-Chucklehuck Woods

-Woohoo University

-Gathering the pieces of the Beanstar

Donkey Konga 2 (Wait, what?)

-(Mysterious plot yet to be revealed)

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

-Candy Costellation

Luigi's Mansion

-Adventure before fighting Bogmire

-Adventure before fighting Boolossus

-Adventure before fighting King Boo

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

-Adventure before the Water Temple

-Adventure before Snowpeak

-Adventure before the City in the Sky

Super Mario Sunshine

-Bianco Hills

-Ricco Harbor

-Pinna Park

The rules? Simple, you can choose 3 worlds, but why are these locations below each one? Because not only you will choose a world, but also the current sittuation, it's a ggod way to let the readers decide for their own right? So think hard and vote please! ;) :D :P :( ...... :| :) ;D 8)