Main Menu

Where are you in SSE currently? *spoilers*

Started by Triforceman22, March 09, 2008, 07:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Allegretto on March 12, 2008, 08:37:11 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on March 12, 2008, 08:35:44 PM
Quote from: Cakeman on March 12, 2008, 08:34:10 PM
The last boss was easier that that stupid maze..-_- well..less annoying at least..
[spoiler]If Tabuu uses his wings to shoot those red rings at you, is an instant death, be careful with and dodge them[/spoiler]
Is it possible to dodge that!?
Yes, dodge them by air with the Z button or in the ground by L-Turning.

darkmario

I finished it yesterday.I beat tabuu on my 2rd try.

Lotos

I didn't even start yet  :-X  I'm going to try to unlock as many characters as I can without playing through the SSE.  When I can't unlock anymore, or it gets really hard to, I'll start the SSE.

JrDude

I have now finished, and I made a second file to get the oposite movies (Ex: I saved Peach the first time, and saved Zelda the second to get all the movies)
Someday, I will finish my higher file to 100%
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on March 14, 2008, 07:23:05 PM
I have now finished, and I made a second file to get the oposite movies (Ex: I saved Peach the first time, and saved Zelda the second to get all the movies)
If you do that, instead of getting it you will overwrite the different one you have.

JrDude

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 14, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: JrDude on March 14, 2008, 07:23:05 PM
If you do that, instead of getting it you will overwrite the different one you have.
No you won't
I already did it :|
[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

Okay so I finally started SSE about 2 days ago.
I hated it the first day, probably because I knew everything that was going on (Fox's Misfortune, etc.), but now I love it.  ;D

Now, I'm currently at The Ruins (I think that's what it's called)

THEBIRD

I beat it. Took me 7 hours of sheer torture (except for the awesome cut scenes) but I finally got it done. I probably wouldn't have finished it so quickly if it weren't for the certain character you get at the very end *wink wink*.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 15, 2008, 01:50:51 PM
I beat it. Took me 7 hours of sheer torture (except for the awesome cut scenes) but I finally got it done. I probably wouldn't have finished it so quickly if it weren't for the certain character you get at the very end *wink wink*.
Just because he is fast doesn't means everything will be faster to complete.

Java

SSE seems really dragged on.

They just won't stop introducing characters!
I thought I was almost done when I realized that they still had to introduce Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Olimar, Lucario, Snake, etc.

Currently I'm on the Subspace Bomb Factory (I think it's like the 3rd level of it)

Light

[spoiler]Just beat Tabuu, which means that I beat the SSE. I haven't got 100%, but I might someday...[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

I absolutely hate the Great Maze right now.

[spoiler]After all that work you did to get to this point, let's make you relive EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT![/spoiler]

>:(

Java

Quote from: Oren on March 16, 2008, 03:00:46 PM
i am done with it now.. am i the only person who liked the great maze?
Why, why would you like it?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Java_Java on March 16, 2008, 02:21:40 PM
I absolutely hate the Great Maze right now.

[spoiler]After all that work you did to get to this point, let's make you relive EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT![/spoiler]

>:(
WITHOUT CUTSCENES!