Main Menu

Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Ridley

Stop it!!!!! You guys are posting way too much!!!!!  :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

Tupin

I'm guessing there's no threat of me being taken off of this list?

I still remember when this was a thread used to complain about the lack of people here. :-X

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 25, 2007, 02:08:10 PM
I'm guessing there's no threat of me being taken off of this list?

I still remember when this was a thread used to complain about the lack of people here. :-X
You're supposed to be one of the judges.  ::)

This thread has definitely grown since then.  ;D

Macawmoses

How, pray tell, do I get challenged when I have been posting in this weeks update threads?

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 24, 2007, 05:19:36 PM
I hate to do this, really I do, but I challenge the following: mackormoses, MARLUXIA, Nintendoman74, and Riddler_Rob. Sorry guys, but I haven't seen you around here for a while.

ah, this is the culprit.

You see, when I first joined this list...there was no "challenges". This thread meant something different; reliving the glory days of this board, and finding old friends.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bullpoop. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Please, take my name off the list. This crap is not what I want my name attached too. If this ever goes back to its' original meaning, I may consider.

This thread is also riddled with spam so I dont want to be a part of it.

So, think about your elitist ways. I will see you around the forum, but I dont give a Rats ass unless you post in the Intro board. Wait, you guys started this fad :O

So have fun twisting the views of this thread,

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses

thunderhero4

Quote from: mackormoses on November 25, 2007, 02:49:14 PM
I hate to do this, really I do, but I challenge the following: mackormoses, MARLUXIA, Nintendoman74, and Riddler_Rob. Sorry guys, but I haven't seen you around here for a while.

ah, this is the culprit.

You see, when I first joined this list...there was no "challenges". This thread meant something different; reliving the glory days of this board, and finding old friends.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bullpoop. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Please, take my name off the list. This crap is not what I want my name attached too. If this ever goes back to its' original meaning, I may consider.

So, think about your elitist ways. I will see you around the forum, but I dont give a Rats ass unless you post in the Intro board. Wait, you guys started this fad :O

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses
........... :| i think its a good idea...keeps the list from getting too big...

Ridley

Quote from: mackormoses on November 25, 2007, 02:49:14 PM

ah, this is the culprit.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bulls***. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses

Well that was uncalled for the requirements to even be on the list is 5 posts. not that hard at all. I don't know who's idea it was to have challenges but it doesn't really hurt. All you have to do to stay is post once in a while. not that elietist at all really. Just post.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

oh and please reconsider about being here on the list. It is just to show who you can expect to see around.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on November 25, 2007, 05:08:39 PM
oh and please reconsider about being here on the list. It is just to show who you can expect to see around.
If you want to show who you can expect to see around, remove the "5 intelligent post" thing. You see me around all the time, but I don't take time to go point out any intelligent posts that I make  because I could care less now.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on November 25, 2007, 05:20:36 PM
Quote from: Ridley on November 25, 2007, 05:08:39 PM
If you want to show who you can expect to see around, remove the "5 intelligent post" thing. You see me around all the time, but I don't go out of my way to make some super long post, nor do I like fanfics.

You should either remove the "intelligent posts" thing, or get rid of the list all together in my opinion.

You know I see what you mean. People can be put on the list but can still be challenged. I still stand by what I have said though. It doesn't have to be some giant post as long as it is intelligent.
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Actually, the intelligent post thing is kind of unnecessary. I mean, look at wiiboychris, he posts all the time, but its mostly spam and fanfics. Also, that was just an example, not meant to offend anyone. Also, sorry, mackormoses, I didn't see your posts. I don't go to the update thread that often.