News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I'm Pissed

Started by BOSSNIG, March 21, 2008, 08:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

I got almost all A's on my report card, but that darn Social Studies just had to pull out to a 92 instead of the 93 needed for an A >_<.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zovistograt

Quote from: Darklink on March 21, 2008, 08:24:41 AM
I got almost all A's on my report card, but that darn Social Studies just had to pull out to a 92 instead of the 93 needed for an A >_<.
wth, 92 is still an A-
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Cakeman

You shoulden't be mad...some people probably wish they got those kinds of marks. Some people get all D's and C's :O
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Allegretto

Quote from: Cakeman on March 21, 2008, 08:44:05 AM
You shoulden't be mad...some people probably wish they got those kinds of marks. Some people get all D's and C's :O
Or me who got
F
F
F
F
D
B
A                :(  :(  :(

Zovistograt

Quote from: Allegretto on March 21, 2008, 08:51:58 AM
Quote from: Cakeman on March 21, 2008, 08:44:05 AM
Or me who got
F
F
F
F
D
B
A                :(  :(  :(
what did you get an A in?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Smashin

Quote from: Zovistograt on March 21, 2008, 08:36:59 AM
I got almost all A's on my report card, but that dang Social Studies just had to pull out to a 92 instead of the 93 needed for an A >_<.
wth, 92 is still an A-

He probably goes to a private school or something like that. There, 93 and up is an A, 85 up is a B, and so on. Failing starts at 69. (omg lolol)

Also, I got straight A's and I got cheated out of .1 on my GPA. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR.

Java

I got all A's except for a dang C+ in Algebra II.  >:(

Zovistograt

I get mostly A's and some B+'s...as long as my average is above a 90, I'm fine.

Java

Quote from: Oren on March 21, 2008, 09:36:42 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on March 21, 2008, 09:24:05 AM
I got all A's except for a dang C+ in Algebra II.  >:(
at least you passed
This was my first C for a Quarter (Excluding Midterms)

Talim

Blah, my marks are terrible this year..:(

I have an 87 in Math..
83 in Choral..but that's an option class, so it doesn't really count..
70 in Social Studies.
And 57 in Science....

I only have 57 in Science cause I failed a intercourse ing unit exam...whatever, though...atleast i'm not failing..

jnfs2014

Allegretto

Quote from: Smashin on March 21, 2008, 09:09:54 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on March 21, 2008, 08:36:59 AM
I got almost all A's on my report card, but that dang Social Studies just had to pull out to a 92 instead of the 93 needed for an A >_<.
wth, 92 is still an A-

He probably goes to a private school or something like that. There, 93 and up is an A, 85 up is a B, and so on. Failing starts at 69. (omg lolol)

Also, I got straight A's and I got cheated out of .1 on my GPA. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR.
Correct O_o my A was in art my B in guitar....

Smashin

I'm surprised PY hasn't shown up to talk about Organic Chemistry. "blah blah you dont know hard until you take organ chem its so hard blah blah whine whine"