News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Super awesome nsf ladder (that I didn't get the idea of from ns2)

Started by Dawei, March 24, 2008, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on April 26, 2008, 12:07:33 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 26, 2008, 11:47:34 AM
There, I edited myself Out of this ranking system.

^_^

But nao it is uneven. |:
Lol, I don't care.
I never wanted to be on this list in the 1st place.

Dave can put Havoc for the number 15 if he is still taking care of this thread.

Macawmoses

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 25, 2008, 09:05:37 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on April 25, 2008, 09:03:56 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on April 25, 2008, 08:57:00 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on April 25, 2008, 05:08:25 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on April 25, 2008, 05:06:25 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on April 25, 2008, 03:39:04 PM
I drop my challenge with Joe, and challenge Java.
XD

Well I had challenged Chris earlier and apparently he didn't see it, so...

It has been three days.  :'(
Don't worry, Dawei has forgotten about this thread and he ignored one of my challenegs againts darklink140

Ugh Dawei has said he is getting bored with Brawl, yesterday.
...QUICK! TELL MACK TO CHANGE THIS THREAD OF OWNER!
Bah, just pm me each challenge.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 26, 2008, 12:12:12 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on April 26, 2008, 12:07:33 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 26, 2008, 11:47:34 AM
There, I edited myself Out of this ranking system.

^_^

But nao it is uneven. |:
Lol, I don't care.
I never wanted to be on this list in the 1st place.

Dave can put Havoc for the number 15 if he is still taking care of this thread.

Dawei said he was going to Catalina Island and won't be back till like Thursday.

Quote from: Allegretto on April 26, 2008, 12:09:28 PM
This entire thread seems very pointless to me, touraments do this same sort of thing exept not in the form of a ladder. I wont participate

Good point. Only way this would be useful is if every person on this board was added, and it would just to show who is better(Of course you fight for the spots), same idea Ladder leans towards, but with more fun.  :(

Wolfpika

Anyway, I would like to earn my way to the top on the ranking ladder as well..

HTA!

I would be glad to run the thread if Dawei decides he doesn't want to.
I am on more than him anyway.

My challenge against La-Pared still stands, but I elect to ignore due dates.

Macawmoses

How about this ladies and gents? I delete this entire thread, the allegretto you knew....is dead.

Or, you can all shut the intercourse  up and get back on topic.

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on April 26, 2008, 01:12:07 PM
How about this ladies and gents? I delete this entire thread, the allegretto you knew....is dead.

Or, you can all shut the f*** up and get back on topic.
Hmmm... Rhyming now are we?

Are you planning on joining Mack, and on that note Wi-Fi fixed.
I'd be glad to help you fix your wi-fi lag issues, although your more than likely capable of doing so yourself.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 26, 2008, 01:14:55 PM

I'd be glad to help you fix your wi-fi lag issues, although your more than likely capable of doing so yourself.
Ya, I wanted it to be dramatic, but I couldn't think of anything to go with Allegretto is dead....and then it clicked.

As for my wifi, it is really weird, sometimes my DS/Wii both work, sometimes just one works, and sometimes neither works. If I can get it going, I will gladly challenge for 15th spot.

Oh, and be sure to pm me if there is an edit that Dawei needs to do.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on April 26, 2008, 01:24:01 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 26, 2008, 01:14:55 PM

Ya, I wanted it to be dramatic, but I couldn't think of anything to go with Allegretto is dead....and then it clicked.

As for my wifi, it is really weird, sometimes my DS/Wii both work, sometimes just one works, and sometimes neither works. If I can get it going, I will gladly challenge for 15th spot.

Oh, and be sure to pm me if there is an edit that Dawei needs to do.

I still need to play you seeing you are my teammate.  :(

Wolfpika

dam, no wonder you guys are at the top, I couldn't even fight with PT, i guess i have to use MK or Mario

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Depster on April 24, 2008, 08:25:26 PM
tollhouse... you're gonna be eating those threats... cockyness doesn't taste very good, either...
No...  The only thing I'll be eating is my Tollhouse ice cream.   8)I'm not being cocky.  I just think that I'd be a good match for Dawei and that I could possibly win.  I'm not saying I'm gonna five stock him or anything.  I've seen footage of him playing and I know how good he is.   
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

HTA!

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on April 30, 2008, 05:04:53 PM
tollhouse... you're gonna be eating those threats... cockyness doesn't taste very good, either...
No...  The only thing I'll be eating is my Tollhouse ice cream.   8)I'm not being cocky.  I just think that I'd be a good match for Dawei and that I could possibly win.  I'm not saying I'm gonna five stock him or anything.  I've seen footage of him playing and I know how good he is.   
He is not as good as his footage, seeing as he rarely tries to win >_<

Magnum

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 30, 2008, 05:29:06 PM
He is not as good as his footage, seeing as he rarely tries to win >_<
Hmmmm.... Dawei never tries to win? Reminds me of someone.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Matt

5stock matches are for d-bags.  >:(

Dawei only plays 3stock, items off... Also, he really only tries if he has a reason. The footage of his matches don't show what he can do.

Also this thread is dead, I haven't see anyone try to or challenge someone in like a week.  :(

HTA!

Quote from: `Matt` on April 30, 2008, 10:29:52 PM

5stock matches are for d-bags.  >:(

Dawei only plays 3stock, items off... Also, he really only tries if he has a reason. The footage of his matches don't show what he can do.

Also this thread is dead, I haven't see anyone try to or challenge someone in like a week.  :(
People haven't been on much as of late.