Main Menu

Have you almost died before???

Started by Miiman56, March 28, 2008, 07:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

apparently i almost drowned when i was like, 8 months old in my aunt's pool

but i don't remember that :P

uhh, almost got hit by a car in like, grade 4, but then my best friend pulled me backwards as the car slid by :O

still my best bud to this day, and I still owe him (though he doesn't hold me to it :P).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

LinkXLR

hum....well, I guess this would count....kinda.

My mom had a miscarriadge before I was born. So if it wasn't for that, I might not have existed. It hit me like a train when they told me.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Oren

Quote from: Jono2 on March 29, 2008, 10:34:34 AM

uhh, almost got hit by a car in like, grade 4, but then my best friend pulled me backwards as the car slid by :O

still my best bud to this day, and I still owe him (though he doesn't hold me to it :P).

wow... i think saveing you from a car would make you best buds..

Jono2

Quote from: Oren on March 29, 2008, 11:05:05 AM
Quote from: Jono2 on March 29, 2008, 10:34:34 AM

wow... i think saveing you from a car would make you best buds..

we were best buds beforehand :P

it wasn't going that fast, really.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Mario64

I had a hole in my heart and had to have open-heart surgery and a few years ago I was about a mile form a tornado.

Cardinal

I've been in 2 tornados (both hit the building I was in), I've nearly drowned twice, and I fell off the monkey bars in Kindergarten. >_>

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: Olimar on March 28, 2008, 07:16:35 PM
I was Falcon Punch'd, twice.

Luckily, I was hit so hard that I bounced back from the invisible wall.
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Kilroy

Quote from: Oren on March 29, 2008, 02:48:43 PM
Quote from: Cardinal on March 29, 2008, 01:50:22 PM
I've been in 2 tornados (both hit the building I was in), I've nearly drowned twice, and I fell off the monkey bars in Kindergarten. >_>
you life a epic life :P
Why DeeDee always tutu
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

0o!f

ThePowerOfOne

Umm... Once when I was little I almost got swept away in the ocean (Luckily a very hard, sharp rock was there to save me  :|)

And, I don't know if this counts or not, but a black widow was crawling on my neck. I didn't know it was a widow, I just felt something and brushed it off, and I looked on the ground and it was a back widow  :P

extraz

I choked on something once....it felt weird like something was pulling on my chest.

then I burped and it came out.

Kilroy

Quote from: extraz on March 29, 2008, 05:34:58 PM
I choked on something once....it felt weird like something was pulling on my chest.

then I burped and it came out.
I lol'd.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Daft Pink

Yeah. A whole bunch of times. I almost died in a stock match. :|

Oh wait, sorry, I thought I was in the smash boards. I'm actually not sure if I've ever been close to dying, but I don't think so. There was this time when I was at the beach and I got stuck in the mud and the water was really high...

DSWiiMaster42

When I was 9 (this was back in '03), we were driving to our grandparents' house for Thanksgiving. On the way there, I was watching a VCR tape on the mini-TV we had plugged in inside our car, and then one of the wheels on our van fell off. My mom said "Just keep watching the TV. Don't look out the window". So I kept my eyes on the TV, and the car almost fell off the road, but we drove into a ditch quickly. Then a police car came and I took my things into the car and the police car drove us to the gas station nearby. While I was waiting for my grandparents to come and pick us up, I played my GBA at the gas station. Then they came and they drove us to their house, but once we got there, it was already late at night, so I went to bed.

Another time, when we were driving back home (this was back in '06 or '07), we almost crashed into a semi truck but we quickly drove away from it.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)