Main Menu

Have people ever impersonated you on the internet?

Started by Doodle, April 03, 2008, 01:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Yes, someone did in an IRC chat once.
Pissed off a few people, so I got a few interesting PMs on Oldsider the next day.

Macawmoses

Quote from: -DN2K- on April 03, 2008, 03:47:32 PM
Yeah XD And my current name IS a name stolen from another. Some kid, apparently in line with EJ we assume, kept adminning himself with the stolen Domain. Stole his password, account info, and various other things, and now use his name en memoriam.
I remember it like it was a few weeks ago :)

Rayquarian

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Nope. But I think it'd be cool to have someone try to be me and watch as they fail miserably.

Eizweir

There's a professional meleer that uses Marth and calls himself Xero, I have no idea if he stole that from me or we somehow ended up coming up with the same name....
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Zovistograt

Not to my knowledge, but one guy actually asked if he could use "Zovistograt" on MapleStory because he couldn't think of a good name.

>___>
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Water ☮

FruitFlow

Yes, but I wasn't really bothered by it
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Nine 1 One

CoolSlyZero

Nope... Never happened and will never happen anyways...

Add me to x fire if you want...