Main Menu

If you could add one more item....

Started by Triforceman22, April 05, 2008, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

what would it be?

For me, it would be a fire emblem item, like the killing edge.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

jnfs2014

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on April 05, 2008, 12:14:24 PM
The speed shoes from Sonic.
Replace the Bunny Hood=Nowhere

I would add the Boomerang from Zelda as an item. But you can only throw it 10 times before it fades, and it acts like (A weaker) Toon Links Boomerang.

jnfs2014

ok, then a chaos emerald replacing the clock.

Linkman

triforce, not sure what it would do though.....

Macawmoses

Repel-Pokemon

Anyone that touches the eater of this gets 1% damage each time they do.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Linkfan71 on April 05, 2008, 12:20:16 PM
triforce, not sure what it would do though.....
Power: Increases your power briefly.
Wisdom: Increases Launch Resistance briefly
Courage: Both of the above, but weaker.

And of course, it'll choose one of the three when you pick up the Triforce. You'll glow red for Power, Blue for Wisdom, and green for Courage.
Quote from: mackormoses on April 05, 2008, 12:21:06 PM
Repel-Pokemon

Anyone that touches the eater of this gets 1% damage each time they do.
Nice! I like it!

HTA!

Spellbook - Fire Emblem

Different spells, Excalibur, Luna, Elfire etc. that have varying effects, ranges etc.

I had a thread on it long ago.

Zora Link

Pokeball pokemon: Umbreon
Engulfs the whole stage in darkness for a second, then You can see Umbreon's "rings". An area around Umbreon would be dimly lit, No one can see unless they're in that area, and everyone that was in the darkness (besides the summoner) would get damaged at about 1% a second.
Lasts 30 seconds to a minute, decided at random.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zora Link on April 05, 2008, 01:34:26 PM
Engulfs the whole stage in darkness for a second, then You can see Umbreon's "rings". An area around Umbreon would be dimly lit, No one can see unless they're in that area, and everyone that was in the darkness (besides the summoner) would get damaged at about 1% a second.
That's a bit too evil.

Zora Link

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 05, 2008, 01:45:20 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on April 05, 2008, 01:34:26 PM
That's a bit too evil.
I know. >:D

captainjacksparrow

airwing parts. just like draggon but 4 pieces and you lock on to people

Eizweir

The "ball" from MSC, slowly charges up after more hits, the higher charge, the stronger attack.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

King_Gamer28

A paper treasure chest from Paper Mario games. Like assist trophies, but instead, partners come and help you. Lakilester could just throw spinies on everyone, Bobbery could run and explode a few times, and Parakarry could grab someone and carry them pretty far from the stage, or something. Pixls could come out too, where Thoreau would throw people at each other, and Thudley would crush people.

Once in a blue moon, Toadette could come out and give a Golden Hammer to the user. You know, like she gave the Ultra Hammer to Mario in TTYD?

Fun.