News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

SSBBRAWLIN's Super Endurance Challenge/Event Matches

Started by FruitFlow, April 05, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 26, 2008, 07:13:09 PM
No...
Well I'm putting my strat to the test now. So I'll let you guys know if it succeeds or fails
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 26, 2008, 07:32:07 PM
No...
Well I'm putting my strat to the test now. So I'll let you guys know if it succeeds or fails
And PM us what it is and swear us to secrecy, correct?

FruitFlow

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 26, 2008, 07:32:54 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 26, 2008, 07:32:07 PM
No...
And PM us what it is and swear us to secrecy, correct?
Not necessarily by PM. I'll probably post it in a new thread. But I most certainly am going to make a help guide thread on it.

Wolfpika

i'll join, and for the current match, so far 2: petey and master hand

FruitFlow

Today's the last day for current challenge. Submit scores as soon as possible.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 11:34:09 AM
i'll join, and for the current match, so far 2: petey and master hand
Okay. Give me a sec to put you in.

FruitFlow

Okay. I only got a high score of 4 defeats w/Ice Climbers. I will make a guide sometime next week on it.

FruitFlow

Okay everyone. Current Challenge has now come to an end. No more scores will be accepted. I will however, accept them via PM if new challenge isn't up. I'll update current scores tomorrow.

FruitFlow

New challenge is up and running. This time post time remaining instead of time cleared.

Good Luck  :)

FruitFlow

I've updated the scores and as an added bonus, gave 5+ points to new participants and 3+ points to MasterYoungLink for doing the previous challenge. Keep up the good work guys.

FruitFlow

Don't forget everyone, tomorrow's the last day for current challenge.

FruitFlow

Today's the last day for current challenge

FruitFlow

Ignore what I said earlier. Challenge will continue till tomorrow.