Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Yes it's me Sora! Ask the other guy to transport us there!

Triforce_Luigi

Benvolio? Oh. Uh, he kinda just left...

------------

Meanwhile, Ienzo just kept on snoozing...

Wolfpika

Ok then, what world are you in? I can open a door there.

Triforce_Luigi

We're on our way to Yen Sid's house in Twilight Town, responded Sora.

Joeofmars

Alex looked at his new clothes. He had realized this outfit was almost the same as the last, just darker. He made his two Keyblades appear. He looked at them thoroughly. He loved the way they looked. They looked like power to him.

He was walking around Traverse Town. He had tracked Benvolio to this location, and was looking for him.

"Meow!"

Alex looked down.

"Meeeow!"

A small, black cat was crawling around him.

"Aaaw," Alex said, bending down to pet it, "How cute."

It jumped up on his head, and fell asleep. "I guess we can stick together. I'll call you... Mr. Mugs."

Alex continued on. He went through a door into a large, open area. His target was sitting right in front of him, with someone else next to him. Alex didn't care, though. No one would get in his way.

Dr.Hobo2

Benvolio turned around to Alex's presence. "Wait...it's you, Boogie?" Does...he want to attack me?

Wolfpika

Ok, get ready and stand still.

"Johnny, stand back." Riku stepped back and raised his keyblade up. He aimed it in the thin air and a door with a keylock on it appeared. He shot out a beam into the keyhole which made a clanking sound and the door slowly opened.

"Come on!" Johnny jumped into the light, followed by Riku.

"Oof!" Johnny fell onto a patch of grass, where he saw Riku landing on his feet.

"Let's go look for Sora."

Max Headroom

Eh, I've got nothing to lose. Mira walked through the open door.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Hey, that's the kid who was looking for you," Moki pointed out, looking at Boogie. "Looks like we went out and bought a cat or something..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah..." But he looks...different. There's something terribly wrong about all of this. He made his keyblade appear in his hand just in case.

Joeofmars

"I... don't really go by that name anymore." Alex barely said that, as he lunged at Benvolio, aiming straight at his neck with his two keyblades.

Dr.Hobo2

"Reflect!" A barrier appeared around him and protected him against the attack. "What? What do you mean by that? Why are you doing this?"

Perfection Incarnate teleported to Traverse Town and watched them from far enough away not to be seen. He came without his robe and his appearance could be seen if anybody got close enough.((And since I'm too lazy to describe, this is what he looks like now. )) "Good...It seemed my brainwashing worked. Of course it worked...I'm perfection."

Joeofmars

(( Eeew... he's smiling? L O L. >_> I've been saying that to much lately. Also, I gotta go in 10 minutes so when I suddenly disappear, you know why. ))

Alex hit the barrier with a thud, but soon recovered with a flip off of it and landed of his feet.

"FIRE!" He screamed, and his two Keyblades gained a fiery shield around them. He continued to pound the shield.

(( Sorry... I'm not very familiar with spells >_> ))

Max Headroom

((Does the door in the cave still lead to Twilight Town?))
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Blizzard!" Moki shouted, remembering how other's had unleashed their attacks. An icy beam went shooting at Alex, the water would be able to go through the fire.