News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

((@BoA: It was a parody of Paper Mario: TTYD with my character Dr.Hobo2 (olololol so 0rgig1nal!!11!1!!) and some other characters that replaced the partners.

@Joe: Yeah, we'll skip the training. I haven't thought of some UB3R l33t scene to do yet. :P))

"Sorry, I'm all out." Benvolio said a bit tired. "We'll just have to wait for them to get back."

Joeofmars

(( K, then, hurry up so I can kill you.  :| ))

Triforce_Luigi

((Yeah, real encouraging, JoM. >_>))

Ienzo and Sora finally reached Yen Sid's office... study... thing... whatever.

"We need your help!" said Sora before anyone could stop him from being disrespectful.

Dr.Hobo2

Yen Sid was reading from a book and looked up to see Sora. "Ah, Sora, it's you. What brings you here?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Yet another ancient evil taking root, seeking to destroy all worlds and gain what it calls 'perfection,'" said Ienzo before Sora made him look like a complete idiot. "A veritable maelstrom of avarice..."

Sora gave him a rather confused look, not understanding any of the words in that last phrase.

((Cookie to whoever gets where I got that line with the big words from. <_<))

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes...Perfection Incarnate is what I believe he calls himself." Yen Sid said closing the book and standing up. "And I'm guessing you want to know how to stop him."

((Um...The dictionary? :P j/k although I don't know where you got it from. DX))

Triforce_Luigi

"Uh... Yes," said Sora.

((Nope. Although if you don't know what I said, it basically means "greedy freak of nature." >_>))

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...with Benvolio's powers taken, it will be very hard now. But...If you can manage to get his powers back to him bit by bit, then you may very well be able to defeat him." He said.

((Um...yay for vocabulary?))

Triforce_Luigi

"So how do we do that?" asked Ienzo.

((Affirmative.))

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...I'm sorry but you'll just have to see things out and hope for the best." He said sitting back down, opening up the book again, and continued to read.

Triforce_Luigi

((... >_>))

"That's it?!" said Sora incredulously.

"Yeah, kay, let's go," said Ienzo.

Both started on the way out.

Wolfpika

THEBIRD

Moki was getting bored of waiting so long for the train. And he was getting hungry. "I'm hungry," he stated. "Wanna grab a bite to eat since the others don't seem to be gettin' back anytime soon?"

Dr.Hobo2

Triforce_Luigi

Sora and Ienzo boarded the train that went back to Twilight Town.