News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Do you feel that one of the characters shouldn't be in the game?

Started by Kilroy, April 10, 2008, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on April 14, 2008, 03:24:18 PM
Sonic fits just fine.
Snake is a bit odd, but you'll get over it X_X;;. His jump will never feel right tho. It just won't.
ROB = DIE STUPID ROBIT DIE!!!

*Coughpoop holecough*
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nils_13

I feel that either Wolf or Falco shouldn't be in the game. They're basically just clones of Fox.

Kilroy

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 19, 2008, 08:12:21 AM
Captain Olisuckage and King Dededon't. Enough said. They're two of the most powerless characters in Brawl. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I don't like to play as them because they're too powerless. Or maybe I'm just not good with them.
You just suck with them. Who do you use, Ike, C. Falcon, and Sonic?

Olimar beats all three easily. Unless you use Ike's cheapness to its fullest, of course.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

HTA!

Quote from: Olimar on April 19, 2008, 06:35:51 PM
Captain Olisuckage and King Dededon't. Enough said. They're two of the most powerless characters in Brawl. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I don't like to play as them because they're too powerless. Or maybe I'm just not good with them.

Olimar beats all three easily. Unless you use Ike's cheapness to its fullest, of course.
Or his wicked fast N-air and B-air.  :|

Wario is definitely much better than once expected >_<

Kilroy

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 19, 2008, 06:48:43 PM

Again, HTA, "Unless you use Ike's cheapness to its fullest".

Ike deserves NO FAST MOVE.

AT ALL.

Side B, aerial, whatever. He doesn't deserve it.

That's pretty much the reason why people whine about G-Dorf. He has no fast moves. Well hurr, he's super powerful. It would be CHEAP IF HE HAD FAST ATTACKS. Did you ever notice that C. Falcon's attacks are slow? Well, other than they're clones, Falcon's attacks are darn powerful, but they're hard to hit with.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Olimar on April 19, 2008, 07:01:59 PM

AT ALL.

That's pretty much the reason why people whine about G-Dorf. He has no fast moves. Well hurr, he's super powerful. It would be CHEAP IF HE HAD FAST ATTACKS. Did you ever notice that C. Falcon's attacks are slow? Well, other than they're clones, Falcon's attacks are dang powerful, but they're hard to hit with.

Actually Ganondorfs down b when used in there air is quite fast. Just play Playat.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2008, 07:45:43 PM

AT ALL.

That's pretty much the reason why people whine about G-Dorf. He has no fast moves. Well hurr, he's super powerful. It would be CHEAP IF HE HAD FAST ATTACKS. Did you ever notice that C. Falcon's attacks are slow? Well, other than they're clones, Falcon's attacks are dang powerful, but they're hard to hit with.

Actually Ganondorfs down b when used in there air is quite fast. Just play Playat.
Not extremely fast. Falcon Kick is waaaaaaaay faster <_<
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Shujinco2

Quote from: Olimar on April 19, 2008, 07:47:56 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2008, 07:45:43 PM

AT ALL.

Not extremely fast. Falcon Kick is waaaaaaaay faster <_<
What about Kirby?

His Extreamly powerful moves are decently fast, and his fast attacks aren't THAT weak.

They DO even out somewhat, but to me, they seem a bit uneven. :-\

DSWiiMaster42

Ike, cheap??? I've never been so insulted in my entire life! >:( Olimar is the cheap one, besides, I can easily beat him using Ike.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Shujinco2

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 20, 2008, 09:52:23 AM

Ike, cheap??? I've never been so insulted in my entire life! >:( Olimar is the cheap one, besides, I can easily beat him using Ike.
LOL, I think you just contridicted yourself there. :D

To some degree.

Java

Quote from: Shujinco on April 20, 2008, 12:00:01 PM

LOL, I think you just contridicted yourself there. :D

To some degree.
I thought the same thing. XD

Kilroy

I lol'd. Ike is EXTREMELY cheap. Think about it. His attacks cover MORE THAN his entire body! And plus, Coenal (HOW THE HELL DO I SPELL THAT?) says it himself. It's a two handed sword, and he's holding it with ONE HAND! Extreme power, right there.

And the fact that he swings it VERY GOD DAMNED FAST DOESN'T HELP THAT FACT AT ALL.

How is Olimar cheap? Purple Pikmin go nowhere, white Pikmin go the farthest, yet die in one hit. Yellow Pikmin are hard to hit with. He's fast, but no attacks are useful unless charged somewhat. Ike can KO someone at 50-70% with his A Combo! Olimar might be able to do that with a fully charged Purple Pikmin, and maybe a Yellow one.

Just because you can't beat Olimar doesn't make him a cheap character ;)
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Magnum

Listen, your going to have to live with the fact that ALMOST EVERYONE hates Olimar. All he does is throw Pikman. But I do agree on the fact that Ike can zoom across the screen at the speed of light. Yes, he had some speed in the FE game, but it does bring a bit of cheap attacks into the game. Back on topic now. The only person that shouldn't be in the game is the useless copy characters that offer nothing to the story.

Wolf

Now if he was one of the villians in the SSE I might say different, but he wasn't. He was an extra character you can get. WTF. At least Falco was useful.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Olimar on April 20, 2008, 07:39:31 PM

I lol'd. Ike is EXTREMELY cheap. Think about it. His attacks cover MORE THAN his entire body! And plus, Coenal (HOW THE HELL DO I SPELL THAT?) says it himself. It's a two handed sword, and he's holding it with ONE HAND! Extreme power, right there.

And the fact that he swings it VERY GOD dangED FAST DOESN'T HELP THAT FACT AT ALL.

How is Olimar cheap? Purple Pikmin go nowhere, white Pikmin go the farthest, yet die in one hit. Yellow Pikmin are hard to hit with. He's fast, but no attacks are useful unless charged somewhat. Ike can KO someone at 50-70% with his A Combo! Olimar might be able to do that with a fully charged Purple Pikmin, and maybe a Yellow one.

The reason why I said Olimar is cheap is because his attacks are worthless and powerless. And like MagnumSonic said, ALMOST EVERYONE hates Olimar. Even me. But just to end this stupid argument, we're all good with someone. I'm good with Ike, you aren't. You're good with Olimar, I'm not.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Kilroy

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on April 21, 2008, 01:14:58 PM
Quote from: Olimar on April 20, 2008, 07:39:31 PM

And the fact that he swings it VERY GOD dangED FAST DOESN'T HELP THAT FACT AT ALL.

The reason why I said Olimar is cheap is because his attacks are worthless and powerless. And like MagnumSonic said, ALMOST EVERYONE hates Olimar. Even me. But just to end this stupid argument, we're all good with someone. I'm good with Ike, you aren't. You're good with Olimar, I'm not.
Both of you aren't making sense. The only reason "ALMOST EVERYONE", which is incorrect, hates Olimar, is because they don't know where he's from, or they do know where he's from, but he can't fight. It's the same thing with Jigglypuff. Both can own your sorry ass, you just gotta know how to use them, as I know how to use Olimar.

And Olimar, powerless? HA! When's the last time you got hit with a Yellow Pikmin? Never? That's what I thought.
 FOR NSF MASCOT