News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver held two water balloons, but stood to the side, not really wanting to participate in the event.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon noticed Harver just standing there with the balloons and got an idea and snickered at the thought. He shot his gun at the two balloons, popping them right in Harver's hand.

Wolfpika

Hanz? dodges them all, when he is startled by Zarani's action with the balloons.

"Pervert.."

Max Headroom

Mira's ears twitched as he came back towards the shore. "How was what perverted?" Mira yelled to Hanzo, curious as to what he was talking about.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver's hands got covered in water. "Thanks a lot, Solon," he muttered, not really caring about the fight.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smirks and pulls Harver away with her. "Why are you being such a grouch?" She asks. "It's supposed to be Spring Break..."

((Hurry it up with this water balloon stuff. I wanna move onto the partyin' XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((I wanna get to the "illegal activities." >:D))

Venice stood to the side and noticed Jas and Harver.

"We've been on break for like ten minutes, and their already starting to make out..."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas throws a water balloon at the back of Venice's head upon hearing his comment. "Stupid..."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice got hit in the back of the head by the balloon.

"I hate you all..." he muttered.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas throws another balloon at Venice. "It's okay, we love you too!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Technically, you love Harver," said Venice after gteting hit in the face by the balloon.

THEBIRD

Solon pelted the rest of his balloons at Venice, which was six or seven of them. After that he yawned and tried to think of something even more fun to do. "Hm... I want to go sky diving," he decided randomly. He then preceded to climb a sky scraper of a hotel using his grappling hook.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice sidestepped one but was drenched by the other six/five balloons.

"Good riddance," he muttered as Solon left.

Wolfpika

"Poor Veni, I think we should stop. This water balloon... thing has become abused. Not the way I planned." Hanz? then dove into the water and snatched the surf board away from Mira.

"Sorry, I'm bored. And tell me when the naked ladies start coming! Especially if it's Serenity!"

Max Headroom

Mira fell into the water, then came back up. "What the hell?" Mira started looking around in random directions, trying to figure out what just happened.
[move][/move]