Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Light

I have now tallied up all of the scores from the quiz. I now know who the four people who will be eliminated are. I'll announce who got eliminated in a few minutes, but I have to get everything ready first. Until then, feel free to discuss who you might think will be eliminated.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

Guess no one wants to express their feelings. XD

I will now tell you who has been eliminated. I will type your name, and then a spoiler box below it. There will be one of two things underneath it; a red thumbprint, or a green one. If there is a red thumbprint, you have been eliminated from the game. If it is green, then you are safe.

I'll do this alphabetically to make it fair:

Birdie of Aces
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Common Sense 312
[spoiler][/spoiler]

GreatGonzalez106
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I_AM_A_PERSON - Exemption
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mackormoses - Exemption
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sonicdude164
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Triforce_Luigi
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Watergod - Exemption
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Wolfpika
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Zovistograt
[spoiler][/spoiler]

sonicdude164

this is funny because i gave a lot of answers to greatgonzalez

Light

Meeting tonight at 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST. Be there, or I'll be very angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry.

GreatGonzales106

Poop, I might not be able to come  :-[ Is there gonna be a meeting on Sunday?

Light

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on May 31, 2008, 11:06:16 AM
Poop, I might not be able to come  :-[ Is there gonna be a meeting on Sunday?
Yes, at 4 PM PST.

Light

So, you have all completed the Test. But did you any of you get a high enough score to get the extra four weeks? The answer... no. I'm sorry, but no one had the high score needed. Therefore, the extra weeks did not get added to the pot, and it remains at seven.

So, who got the highest score, and exemption?

[spoiler]Congatulations. With a score of 6/10 questions answered correctly within a timeframe of two minutes twenty-eight seconds, Mackormoses has gained exemption.

That is not, however, the end of it. Mack. You really want that exemption, right? Well, it's yours... if you turn down my offer. Give exemption to someone else on the team, and you will earn the four weeks you failed to earn from Test. The choice is yours. You have until tomorrow at 7:00 PM PST to give me your answer.

Shortly after you give me your answer, I will send out the quiz. Two people will be eliminated, and we will be down to our final four. From that group, only one more person will be eliminated until we are left with the final three contestants. One of them will be the winner, one will be the runner-up, and one will be the Mole. Only time will tell who those three will be.[/spoiler]

Macawmoses

I assume I am to post my verdict, but just in case, I'll be sure to put it in a spoiler box.

[spoiler=Verdict]Should I give up what I worked hard to do? Should I risk an extra week, where I can earn these weeks back? Hell Yeah. I am choosing to pass up my exemption, and giving it to none other than I_AM_A_PERSON. After all, it is 4 weeks longer for my rank. However, you all owe me. :P[/spoiler]

Light

Quote from: mackormoses on June 04, 2008, 03:05:39 PM
I assume I am to post my verdict, but just in case, I'll be sure to put it in a spoiler box.

[spoiler=Verdict]Should I give up what I worked hard to do? Should I risk an extra week, where I can earn these weeks back? Hell Yeah. I am choosing to pass up my exemption, and giving it to none other than I_AM_A_PERSON. After all, it is 4 weeks longer for my rank. However, you all owe me. :P[/spoiler]
Okay then, the process has been made. Since you have decided this, you have gained another four weeks to the pot, and Person has gained the exemption, and gained the ticket into the final four. Thank you for your answer, Mack.

Now, I shall send out the quizzes. You will have until Saturday at 4 PM PST to get your answers in.

Macawmoses

2 others are getting nice long ranks because of me :)

Water ☮

Quote from: mackormoses on June 04, 2008, 03:55:05 PM
2 others are getting nice long ranks because of me :)
thank god for YOU!

Light

Reminder: as of now, the meeting tomorrow will continue as planned. I will post who got eliminated shortly beforehand.

Light

Newsflash: The meeting today will have a slight delay and begin at 5:15 PM PST. Therefore, it begins fifteen minutes after the original time.

Macawmoses

Quote from: LightningSword on June 07, 2008, 12:31:04 PM
Newsflash: The meeting today will have a slight delay and begin at 5:15 PM PST. Therefore, it begins fifteen minutes after the original time.
I likely can't attend, lots of lightning and what not.

Water ☮

Quote from: LightningSword on June 07, 2008, 12:31:04 PM
I can't go either i have a date.