Main Menu

The Mole~Wolfpika is the Mole; Mackormoses is the Winner!

Started by Light, April 26, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see another season?

HELL YES!!
5 (45.5%)
Sure, as long as there is a better Mole.
4 (36.4%)
Do what you want; I won't participate in it.
0 (0%)
No.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Light

New update: Last minute change of plans. The meeting will be held at about 7 PM PST. Time subject to change.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

Remember, if you get a green thumbprint, you are safe; if you have a red thumbprint, you have been eliminated. Let's start alphabetically. Good luck.

[spoiler=GreatGonzalez106][/spoiler]

[spoiler=I_AM_A_PERSON ~ Exemption][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mackormoses][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Watergod][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Wolfpika][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zovistograt][/spoiler]

Macawmoses

Water ☮

Macawmoses

Light

The meeting that was originally scheduled for today has been changed to this tuesday at 4 PM PST. If for some reason you can't make it, please tell me.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

GreatGonzales106

Well, I'm out, but my Mole prediction is still in play.

sonicdude164

Macawmoses

GreatGonzales106

Light

Mack: Your challenge was to defeat the "Impossible Quiz". Unfortunately, you were unsuccessful, only making it to the 80's, level wise. You lose your challenge, which automatically means that the person voted to be most trustworthy will not get exemption, and you do not add any weeks to the pot.

Watergod: Your challenge was to remain inactive from the time you read my message until today at 5 PM PST. You succeeded, so you add two weeks to the pot.

Wolfpika: Your challenge was to get the last post on every board in the Games and Nintendo Power sections. You did not succeed, which means that nothing happens.

As you can now tell, you voted Person as the most trustworthy person. Meaning, none of you believe he is the Mole. Or is he?

The quiz will be dispatched sometime tomorrow. You will have until Saturday at 4 PM PST to get your quizzes in. Good luck.

Macawmoses

I have more important things to deal with than flash games, don't expect me to have time to finish the game, I'll try if I can.

Max Headroom

Quote from: mackormoses on June 12, 2008, 10:28:57 PM
I have more important things to deal with than flash games, don't expect me to have time to finish the game, I'll try if I can.
Did that mean that you were stuck or you just were busy?
[move][/move]