ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mario Kart Wii FC Index and Call Out Thread

Started by Macawmoses, April 27, 2008, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 12, 2009, 10:03:21 PM
*scratches head*

I ...don't know how... I won so many races.....
Luck was on my side...but No great skill.

After all, it takes 1 good Item to hit the person in front of you Right before the finish line to change the story of a race.

What I don't understand is how Gamree got such a huge lead off the bat on Mario Raceway the 1st go around and KEPT the lead.

I'm done playing tonight, but tomorrow after work I'll be on!   :robothappy:

I will play. Let's see if we can get Gamree and Playat again. Also I guess Doodle and Macbeth can join us.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 12, 2009, 10:03:21 PM
What I don't understand is how Gamree got such a huge lead off the bat on Mario Raceway the 1st go around and KEPT the lead.

Both luck and tricky skills with the items, my friend. ;D

Actually, I started off that race in dead last for about the first half a minute, but I took a few short cuts to get much further ahead, and then I just played defensively to keep that massive lead.  I'm still a rusty racer, though, but those races yesterday really got me back in the mood for Mario Kart again.  I'd start playing Mario Kart more again, but I don't want to give up Brawl to do so, so oh well. ;D

Quote from: Ridley on May 13, 2009, 07:22:57 AM
I will play. Let's see if we can get Gamree and Playat again. Also I guess Doodle and Macbeth can join us.

Give me a time and you can count me in again.  I don't think you've added me to your FC yet, though, Ridley.  O_o;

SkyMyl

Quote from: Ridley on May 13, 2009, 07:22:57 AM
And me, right? D=

Gamree

Play@, Ridley, Star, Gamree, MYL, Doodle, and Macbeth.  Sound like a heck of a lot of fun to me right there. ;D ...IF we can all get on at the same time and make it work...

Doodle

I'm good for basically anytime today.
I'll add everyone. My FC is in my sig.
YEAH

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

Gamree

Most of the racers' FCs should be on the first post. And here's mine:

Bocaj
0259-0702-7193

Playat

Quote from: Gamree on May 12, 2009, 08:40:45 PM
Gamers can be good all around players in multiple genres and games, can't we? ;D
I gained most of my popularity and fame in the original FCD due to my amazingly great MKDS skills, which led me to create the FCD MKDS Elites Clan.  I think the only other FCD Elite left on the forums now (who still posts now and then) besides myself is Zies.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go play some brawl. ;D

Please tell me how you get so fast on MK Wii Gamree.

Also I can play you right now but not tomorrow.

Doodle

YEAH

StarWindWizard7

You haven't yet?  :robotindifferent:

I'm off All day today, so if anybody wants to race (hopefully more then 2) post here!

I would of been racing with you guys yesterday (if you were) but my room mate got addicted to SSBB's subspace emissary mode and I been playing with him on that.
We are now at the great maze....................... so that should take a while. But still, I'll check back here.

SkyMyl

In about half an hour I should be able to race...unlike yesterday. >=(

Gwen Khan

Gamree

I can race today if some people are up for it.  Oh yeah, and this as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOlc-BHLwA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMMkZvoETps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb9057IBu5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5cqYXGtyCw

Mostly for Ridley and Playat, but anyone can view them if they want.  Just a set of races between the three of us.  I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but at least it was fun. ;D

SkyMyl

I'm up for a race. And I have been for hours now.