News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Phantom of Maple Circle [Mystery RP]

Started by THEBIRD, April 29, 2008, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

The time is now 10PM

Zach was in his usual spot in the alley next to the Hotel, drinking beer.

Max Headroom

So it's true. Mira walked over to the place where he first met Zach, which should be by his usual spot. "Hey."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Coming for an answer already?" Zach asked, tossing the half empty bottle aside.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"I've got three suspicions," Zach said, holding up three fingers. He took a moment to give each of his people a number and then said, "Choose a number 1-3."

Max Headroom

"Do you really want to play this?" Mira said, as he reached in his pocket for the device that was given to him around is arrival.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Zach nodded. His eyes landed on Mira's figdeting hand and stayed there.

Max Headroom

"Listen, I can make a date, but I can also break a relationship. With that in mind, I'd recommend that you tell me what we need to know. Besides, for all we know, Mary could be the next victim, and that would be unfortunate for both you and I, as well as the other detectives, the owner of the hotel, and seeing as the mayor forced us in this case, the mayor." Mira said, as he gripped the phone.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Fine," Zach growled. "You want info? All right. The Phantom cut the internet connection. Broke the wires somewhere out here. I know that because I saw him do it. While I was out stea- buying beer."

Max Headroom

"What was that?" Mira said, catching the sudden change in words.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Phantom-cut-Internet-connection-" Zach repeated in a slow, mocking tone.

Max Headroom

"Strike one. Now, was the Phantom disguised in any way?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"All...black..." Zach growled through gritted teeth, angered at being pushed around by Mira. "An all black cloak, or robe, or something..."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"No," Zach replied with a shrug. "It was dark to begin with. The black made 'im a mere outline. You're lucky I got THIS much info for you."