Main Menu

Have you ever been bitten by a bug?

Started by FruitFlow, May 04, 2008, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Yeah.  Lots of times.  One of the worst times was when I a wasp stung me in the EAR.

And during the summer, especially the day after it rains, or during the evening, you get a annoying amount of Mosquitoes.  Fortunately, they're tiny around here and not as plentiful as say, in a tropical place.

And watch the Bumblebees!  We get a lot during the summer.  And be careful of hornets, black hornets, wasps, and the big, fat wasp killers (which look like an overgrown wasp and have a nasty stinger on the tail.

And you won't like laying in the grass after a while.  These bugs we like to call chiggars (even bug repellant says it) which you can't really see live in the grass and looooove to make you itch.

Yes, I've been bitten and stung before.  Like I just said, here, there's plenty to be bitten and sting by as well.
Quote from: `Matt` on May 05, 2008, 12:27:28 AM
I have been bitten by a Black Window once, made a small spot on my hand red and hurt a little. I have also been bitten by wolf spider, nothing really happened.
A BLACK WIDOW!  God, those are deadly!
meh

Shaleblade

Kilroy

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on May 04, 2008, 08:45:19 PM
Go the hell outside right now and let those ninnyes crawl all over your anus.

That was SO full of win.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

WiiGuy

I have been bitten by bugs and stung by them too.

JMV

ant, spider, mosquito, bee, dragonfly annnndddddd

luv bug n______n
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Lotos

Fucking mosquitoes.  I've never been stung by a wasp/hornet/bee though.

DededeCloneChris

Mosquitoes are the only bugs that had bitten me, I always escaped from bees.

Gwen Khan

every summer I get stung by ground bees when mowing the lawn, a lot, I hate them

ME86

I find it hard to believe that somebody could actually not have been bitten by a bug at least once, you've probably have had several, just you've never noticed. And to answer this question, yes I have.

Kilroy

Quote from: ME86 on May 05, 2008, 11:36:56 AM
I find it hard to believe that somebody could actually not have been bitten by a bug at least once, you've probably have had several, just you've never noticed. And to answer this question, yes I have.
Maybe he naturally produces the poop that's in Off!
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

extraz

not even a mosqito bite? darn those things are annoying

FullmetalGanon

FruitFlow

Quote from: ME86 on May 05, 2008, 11:36:56 AM
Well that somebody would just so happen to be me, which is why everyone is telling me to get bit by one. It's not really hard at all to not notice a bug bite, because you will begin to itch and have the bitten spot swollen up. I'm 100% bug free.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Allegretto

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 11:27:33 PM
Come up to Minnesota and try one of our nasty huge biting beetles.

i hate bugs..so much..there my least favorite thing in the world..and that picture freaked me out  :(

FruitFlow

Quote from: Allegretto on May 05, 2008, 07:19:26 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 04, 2008, 11:27:33 PM
Come up to Minnesota and try one of our nasty huge biting beetles.

i hate bugs..so much..there my least favorite thing in the world..and that picture freaked me out  :(
I felt bitten by it just seeing it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."