News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Most memorable memory from Oldsider?

Started by Daft Pink, May 11, 2008, 04:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGonzales106

I remember the day when the NOAs put up the official rules on the Pok?mon D/P/PBR thread restricting shiny trading and FCs. Haha everyone got so mad. I remember I got banned for a week for making a thread with a really angry looking title and all I wrote in the thread was, "I'm just checking to see if you're actually reading these threads to see if they're lock-worthy before locking them"

Nayrman

I'd have to say when Ike was revealed on the Dojo. Everyone was freaking out because it was the first new info we had gotten in a LONG while (like, MONTHS)

I can only imagine how it would've been had Oldsider been up when Sonic was announced

Nayrman

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on May 11, 2008, 07:19:10 PM
I remember the day when the NOAs put up the official rules on the Pok?mon D/P/PBR thread restricting shiny trading and FCs. Haha everyone got so mad. I remember I got banned for a week for making a thread with a really angry looking title and all I wrote in the thread was, "I'm just checking to see if you're actually reading these threads to see if they're lock-worthy before locking them"
And yet everyone did share FC's and shineys anyway through PM's.
Why bother setting a rule no one would listen to I don't understand...but whatever. NOA is just dumb like that.

Java

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:26:43 PM
I'd have to say when Ike was revealed on the Dojo. Everyone was freaking out because it was the first new info we had gotten in a LONG while (like, MONTHS)

I can only imagine how it would've been had Oldsider been up when Sonic was announced

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

The whole first page was filled with threads saying DECEMBER 3RD!!!! :O :O :O :D

Nayrman

Quote from: Java_Java on May 11, 2008, 07:36:44 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

The whole first page was filled with threads saying DECEMBER 3RD!!!! :O :O :O :D
Yea...and all the dissappointment at E3 for basically no info other than that. (well, E3 was a MASSIVE dissappointment that year)
I still can't imagine how bad Sonic would've been. Or the final Roster (WTF WHY ROB!? would've been all over the place)

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:41:56 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

Yea...and all the dissappointment at E3 for basically no info other than that. (well, E3 was a MASSIVE dissappointment that year)
I still can't imagine how bad Sonic would've been. Or the final Roster (WTF WHY ROB!? would've been all over the place)
Even online play would have been a disaster.

Nsider closed the day BEFORE they announced online play.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 11, 2008, 07:45:51 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

well, we all knew online was coming. I'm sure we would've gotten "Holy crap why is there so much darn lag!?" threads...even today it's still pretty bad...the lag that is.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:47:25 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

well, we all knew online was coming. I'm sure we would've gotten "Holy crap why is there so much darn lag!?" threads...even today it's still pretty bad...the lag that is.
I like to think of Sonic as the surprise that surprised no one.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 11, 2008, 07:50:06 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

well, we all knew online was coming. I'm sure we would've gotten "Holy crap why is there so much dang lag!?" threads...even today it's still pretty bad...the lag that is.
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games basically confirmed Sonic for Brawl...
X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:53:51 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

well, we all knew online was coming. I'm sure we would've gotten "Holy crap why is there so much dang lag!?" threads...even today it's still pretty bad...the lag that is.
X_X;;
Yep.

LinkXLR

When Nsider got hacked.

That was pretty funny.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Nayrman

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 11, 2008, 07:57:49 PM
When Nsider got hacked.

That was pretty funny.
oh yea, Andy was freaking out so badly it was hilarious

LinkXLR

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:58:52 PM
When Nsider got hacked.

That was pretty funny.

Didn'twe have some fun, though?

WE were like, "You've been hacked"

And he was liek, "NO WAY"

And then I said, "We pretended to hack you"

That was greaaaaat.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Nayrman

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 11, 2008, 08:00:59 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:58:52 PM
When Nsider got hacked.

That was pretty funny.

Didn'twe have some fun, though?

WE were like, "You've been hacked"

And was liek, "NO WAY"

And then I said, "We pretended to hack you"

That was greaaaaat.
who DIDNT live to piss andy off?
"Hey andy I'm sharing FREIND CODES!"
"Look andy! I'm talking about Mario Kart in Star Fox!"
lol

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 11, 2008, 07:54:57 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2008, 07:53:51 PM

OMG DECEMBER 3rd.

That was hilarious! XD

X_X;;
Yep.
Not according to the people that argued that it wouldn't be possible because Nintendo clearly stated "Mario and Sonic would be together for the first time in M&S. olol"

That was some pretty flawed logic. >_>