Main Menu

Freakin Sweet

Started by Nayrman, May 17, 2008, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

I just got word from one of my good friends that he's just won this one tournament he goes too, but the best part is that he beat the "unofficial" (I thinK??) best dude from Alabame (I live in Georgia) at the tourney.
So now I'm friends with the best Brawl player in Georgia and Alabama (unofficially...lol ;D) (I wonder how many flame/"NO HE'SNOT!" posts this is gonna get)

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

Dawei

Who was the supposed best Alabama player?
Also, do you know the name/host of the tourney? I want to look it up to see if it actually matters.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on May 17, 2008, 04:56:37 PM
Also, do you know the name/host of the tourney? I want to look it up to see if it actually matters.
I'll talk to him later to be sure...but I think it was Wamu (Wabu?) or something like that.
I didn't go because I had work for eight hours today (gur....).
His name's Dakota (won't give last name since he doesn't go here or anything) and he uses Metaknight...
(No known vids on youtube that I could show you...sorry)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on May 17, 2008, 05:02:05 PM
I'll talk to him later to be sure...but I think it was Wamu (Wabu?) or something like that.
His name's Dakota (won't give last name since he doesn't go here or anything) and he uses Metaknight...
Hahahaha! :D

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 17, 2008, 05:04:42 PM
I've known plenty of worse names X_X;;

Dawei

No Wamu or Wabu on smashboards, though I'd still like to hear more.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on May 17, 2008, 05:06:40 PM
Like Azen or Issai :P

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on May 17, 2008, 05:14:23 PM
All I got was a text message...and now apparently he's going to dinner and will talk later.
Do you want to play against him or something? I'll see if he's interested or something...

Dawei

Quote from: Nayrman on May 17, 2008, 05:17:46 PM
All I got was a text message...and now apparently he's going to dinner and will talk later.
Do you want to play against him or something? I'll see if he's interested or something...
Yes, most definitely. If this was a smashboards held tournament and he won, he has to be at least decent, and I need more of those people on my friends list.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on May 17, 2008, 05:19:22 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 17, 2008, 05:17:46 PM
Yes, most definitely. If this was a smashboards held tournament and he won, he has to be at least decent, and I need more of those people on my friends list.
well...he kicks my sorry ass every time (but then again, so do you...so I guess that isn't much of an accomplishment). He's going to MLG when they come to Atlanta (or any nearby states....) and going to A.W.A. (as well as me and a few of our friends) later (august?).
I'm texting to see if he's interested...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 17, 2008, 05:14:59 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 17, 2008, 05:06:40 PM
Like Azen or Issai :P
Wait, what if he said "last" instead of "first", it could be South Dakota! :D

Playat

:O!!!
He won a tourney with MetaKnight?!
I've got to play him

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 17, 2008, 05:24:44 PM

:O!!!
He won a tourney with MetaKnight?!
I've got to play him

No offense PLAYAT, but he's far ahead of you in terms of metaknight playing....
How do I know? I have a chance/do fairly well against you...he kicks my sorry ass and three stocks me nearly every time X_X;;