News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Who, in your opinion, will get top tier in an "official" tier list?

Started by Kilroy, May 18, 2008, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Quote from: Nayrman on May 20, 2008, 06:28:39 AM
Quote from: Olimar on May 18, 2008, 02:59:56 PM
I'm really thinking that either Toon Link or Snake will be top tier. I can't say who will be bottom tier, because I've seen everyone's power in the game except Sonic (Yes, I need to battle yeh Nayrman >_> ).
I've got nothing to do this week, so I'll be on later.
But yea I think Meta, Snake, and possibly either Wolf or Toon Link (depending on how their stats come out).
Bottom tier, Yoshi DK and BOwser, the usual suspects.
Hopefully Sonic will be upper tier, but w/e. I'm still going to use him.
BTW, do you have a lot of lag or not much? That's a big factor on how well I do with Sonic (lol, Sawnik is too fast for teh internetz!)
Those three low tiers you mentioned are a lot better, and Yoshi, I'm expecting, is going to be mid or so, definitely not bottom.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!

I'm really thinking that either Toon Link or Snake will be top tier. I can't say who will be bottom tier, because I've seen everyone's power in the game except Sonic (Yes, I need to battle yeh Nayrman >_> ).
But yea I think Meta, Snake, and possibly either Wolf or Toon Link (depending on how their stats come out).
BTW, do you have a lot of lag or not much? That's a big factor on how well I do with Sonic (lol, Sawnik is too fast for teh internetz!)
Sonic is almost Bottom Tier last time i checked smashboards.  :O
Above Captain Falcon at least.

Kilroy

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 20, 2008, 02:49:05 PM
How in Christ's name is Cpt. Falcon that low? Ever been hit by four knees in a row?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

HTA!

Quote from: Olimar on May 21, 2008, 03:27:36 AM
How in Christ's name is Cpt. Falcon that low? Ever been hit by four knees in a row?
He is the worst character in Brawl, and I agree seeing as he was nerfed so much.
*shrugs*

Shujinco2

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 21, 2008, 04:27:15 AM
He is the worst character in Brawl, and I agree seeing as he was nerfed so much.
*shrugs*
He WAS nerfed massivly, however, I wouldn't say that he was the worst. If anything, Ganon is the worst. He wasn't very good in Meelee, and was somehow nerfed in Brawl. I believe he's less powerful than he was in Meelee, and he sure seems slower than Meelee. I would say Ganon was the worst. C. Falcon isn't much better though. :-\

Jono2

Quote from: Depster on May 20, 2008, 02:09:40 PM
Those three low tiers you mentioned are a lot better, and Yoshi, I'm expecting, is going to be mid or so, definitely not bottom.

Yoshi didn't get much better, if at all.

DK got much, much better than in melee, as did Bowser (i think).

Yoshi still firmly establishes the bottom of the barrel.  In comparison to other characters, he was better in melee.  He was the bottom of the playable characters.  Now he's unplayable.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on May 21, 2008, 11:43:16 AM
Quote from: Depster on May 20, 2008, 02:09:40 PM

Yoshi didn't get much better, if at all.

DK got much, much better than in melee, as did Bowser (i think).

Yoshi still firmly establishes the bottom of the barrel.  In comparison to other characters, he was better in melee.  He was the bottom of the playable characters.  Now he's unplayable.
Yoshi stayed pretty much the same which is why he's still bad.
Ganon is prob. th worst now that I think about it. They took away his decent recovery, and now only has a suicide move to kill guys without having to warlock punch them X_X;;

HTA!

Quote from: Shujinco on May 21, 2008, 11:38:29 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 21, 2008, 04:27:15 AM
*shrugs*
He WAS nerfed massivly, however, I wouldn't say that he was the worst. If anything, Ganon is the worst. He wasn't very good in Meelee, and was somehow nerfed in Brawl. I believe he's less powerful than he was in Meelee, and he sure seems slower than Meelee. I would say Ganon was the worst. C. Falcon isn't much better though. :-\
*shrugs again*
Go argue that on smashboards if you want.

But im sticking with CF being the worst.

Depster

Macawmoses

I agree, Falcon is one of the worst, but I think Yoshi is actually the worst, but that is just me.

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on May 21, 2008, 04:22:50 PM
I agree, Falcon is one of the worst, but I think Yoshi is actually the worst, but that is just me.
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Anyone else hate Yoshi? ;D

Nayrman

Quote from: Depster on May 21, 2008, 04:21:40 PM
yoshi is much better than you think... trust me
you're the only decent Yoshi player I know X_X;;
and even then I know plenty of people that are better than that annoying egg roll of yours

Depster

jnfs2014

Shujinco2

Quote from: Depster on May 21, 2008, 04:21:40 PM
yoshi is much better than you think... trust me
That's what I kept saying about Pichu... :-\

I used to be WICKED with Pichu. USED to be, anyway. :'(

WII MISS U PICHU! :'(