News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Sole Survivor ~ Make a Song! Challenge Up!

Started by THEBIRD, June 01, 2008, 05:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Yes, you can keep guessing. But who knows if someone else will have it by then.

And good job with my name, guys. The answer was THEBIRD16. The question is... Who answered right first? Well, let me tell you, Java got the 1st challenge. He PM'd me first. This time he also PM'd me first. But, did he get it right? The answer is no. Mack wins this challenge, meaning I'll be PMing LS the next hint to finding the movie!

Daft Pink

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 07, 2008, 08:47:52 PM
Yes, you can keep guessing. But who knows if someone else will have it by then.
Check your pms. Darn  it I was late. :( Well at least someone from Team Cookies got it. :) I think I'm gonna make a sig for Team Cookies or some kind of flag. Something along those lines.

THEBIRD

Go for it. I'll put it with your team name if you make it and show it to me ;).

NEXT CHALLENGE FOR THE NEW HINT:

PM me a picture of a red kangaroo. Seems easy? What? A catch!? Why of course no- Okay, you got me. Here's the catch: The same picture must be PM'd to me by you and one of your teammates. So, I need the same picture twice, from two different people. You'll need to talk with your team on this one, good luck.

sonicdude164

More than two people can PM the picture, right?

Oh and congrats on 7k posts by the way

THEBIRD

Thanks :), and as for your question, yes. Your whole team could PM the pic, I'll just stop after the first two.

The winner is... Team Cookies! Congrats, practically your entire team gave me the same pic :D. That means LS gets a second hint towards the challenge, and this one will be a good one. C'mon Team Inferno, after the first challenge you began slacking. You still have a chance to pick it up and win it!

NEXT CHALLENGE:

I need a picture of what Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston would look like if they were morphed together. (HINT: There is a site that specializes in morphing celebrities together.)

jnfs2014

THEBIRD

Thanks to JNFS, the two teams are now tied in hints. Each team has 2 hints to help them figure out which movie it is. No team has PM'd me any guesses yet. I only have a few more hints to give. The question is... Who will figure it out?

I'm not going to post a new challenge right away. I'll give you guys some time to speculate, the Movie Finders a chance to look for hints, and just let you relax from the game for a bit. I'll see you later tonight or tomorrow, though ;).

jnfs2014

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 08, 2008, 01:06:59 PM
Thanks to JNFS, the two teams are now tied in hints. Each team has 2 hints to help them figure out which movie it is. No team has PM'd me any guesses yet. I only have a few more hints to give. The question is... Who will figure it out?

I'm not going to post a new challenge right away. I'll give you guys some time to speculate, the Movie Finders a chance to look for hints, and just let you relax from the game for a bit. I'll see you later tonight or tomorrow, though ;).
gonzolez is barely on.

Java

Well I had to take the day off today and I might be going to a club tonight, so I might not be on later.  :-\

I'm glad to see that our team has been able to do so well though.  ;D

Macawmoses

I am that amazing, being that I was on Birds friend list.

Java

Quote from: mackormoses on June 08, 2008, 05:26:19 PM
I am that amazing, being that I was on Birds friend list.
Aarrgh.

I had to look it up and I had to guess the spacing and underscores.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 08, 2008, 01:16:05 PM

gonzolez is barely on.
Just to let you know, I found the movie and PM'ed Birdie already. So we win.  ;D

Light

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on June 08, 2008, 06:19:01 PM

gonzolez is barely on.
Just to let you know, I found the movie and PM'ed Birdie already. So we win.  ;D
And you know it's the right one? I pm'd one of the possible answers earlier. So we could win as well.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

GreatGonzales106

Quote from: LightningSword on June 08, 2008, 06:23:53 PM

gonzolez is barely on.
And you know it's the right one? I pm'd one of the possible answers earlier. So we could win as well.
Oh, believe me, I'm 100% sure it's the right movie.

jnfs2014

Quote from: LightningSword on June 08, 2008, 06:23:53 PM

gonzolez is barely on.
dun dun DUN!
This will be close.