Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

X_Hero

"I dunno... Let's just keep our guard up." Gyatsu replied. There was no sign of Abra here, either.

Nils_13

X_Hero

"Hmm..." He looked around. He saw a set of stairs over in the corner of the room. "Over there. I found the first set of stairs."

Nils_13

X_Hero

((*uses a Revive on the thread* Jeez, this hasn't been touched in over a MONTH... I wanna know what happens next... :-\ ))

Gyatsu stopped right in front of the stairs. He thought he had heard something, but decided that it was nothing. Still a bit cautious, he started down the stairs with the other two right behind him.

"I have a bad feeling that something is gonna happen..." Gyatsu began to think to himself as they went down.

Nils_13

"I feel the same....." Ryaku replied as he followed Gyatsu down the stairs.

Light

A Scyther watched the stairs intently. I can feel them... hehe... I'm hungry for food... a few young rescuers could do the trick.

((I was wondering; what do you guys think of me creating a character for myself? As in an actual Explorer or Rescuer?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

((That would work out well. We could definitely use a new character. :P ))

They had now reached the bottom of the stairs. They looked around a bit to see that it was an even darker forest than before.

"Wow... Who would think that there would be more forest underground?" Gyatsu asked as he looked through all the trees. They walked a bit farther until they found an area where several trees had been toppled over. "I think we're close... Alakazam said that he was trapped under a tree, right?"

Light

The Abra that was trapped under the tree heard a voice. "Help!" It screamed. The Scyther jumped out of its hiding place, licking his lips. He rushed over to Gyatsu and swiped at him.

"Bug Cutter!"

((Maybe after this Rescue Mission. I have an idea for an arc for your team, seeing as you two are the only ones participating.))

X_Hero

((Ooh, sounds exiting... :O ))

Completely shocked by the attack, Gyatsu rolled backwards, just barely missing the attack made by the Scyther.

"Dang... I knew it was too good not being any other Pokemon here..." Gyatsu muttered.

Light

The Scyther bounced left and right. "Come on, Rescuer scum! Is that all you've got!?" Its eyes shone a bright red.

Nils_13

Ryaku slightly fanned his claws out, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

X_Hero

Without hesitating, Gyatsu raised his paw and blasted an Aura Sphere at the Scyther in an attempt to try and take him out.

Light

The Scyther tried to dodge the blast, but it ended up nicking one of his claws. "Gah! You'll pay for that, punk!" He rushed up to the Riolu again, and slashed.

Meanwhile, the Abra felt the tree crushing his body. "Help me!"

((Quick! You have the next 15 posts to defeat Scyther and rescue Abra. Hint: Use teamwork!))