Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"I wonder if there's a way to lure the crowd away..." Ryaku replied as he began thinking.

X_Hero

"Hmm... I really don't know..." Gyatsu said while he tried to think. So far, he couldn't come up with anything that might work.

Nils_13

"Ah, well.... We might as well go stand in line..." Ryaku said as he began walking down towards the docks.

X_Hero

"Yeah..." Gyatsu agreed. He walked over and got right behind the last Pokemon in the line. "Man, this is going to take a while..."

Nils_13

"Hmmm..... Oh look! Is that them over there?" Ryaku yelled loud enough for the rest of the Pokemon to hear it and pointed somewhere away from the ship.

Light

Half of the crowd took the bait and began to run towards the mountains, in search of the band. On the ship, Rakuro and Kaku stared at them quizically. "Their loss." Rakuro mumbled, and started towards the front of the line to begin signings. Kaku followed, but went to the back of the line instead. He felt generous that day.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu noticed that one of the band members was coming towards the back of the line.

"Whoa, one of the members is coming back here!" Gyatsu exclaimed in amazement.

Nils_13

Light

Kaku ended up where Ryaku and Gyatsu were ((Big surprise! ::))). "Hey, would you like me to sign something?" He asked them.

X_Hero

"Sure!" Gyatsu said happily as he held out his guitar. He was now really exited.

Light

"No problem!" Kaku said with a smile. He took a pen out and signed the guitar. He then turned to Ryaku. "You?"

Nils_13

"Will you sign this microphone please?" he asked and held it out to Kaku.

Light

"Sure." Kaku said, grinning. He signed the microphone with his pen. He turned around to start going down the line, when his eyes caught something on the upper deck. He dropped his pen. It can't be... He saw a Gengar standing on the top of deck, a malicious grin spread across his face. Kaku blinked and he was gone. I must be hallucinating...

X_Hero

Gyaysu noticed that he had paused a moment, and looked up where Kaku was looking.

"What the...? Who's that? Gyatsu thought to himself.

Nils_13

"Something wrong, Gyatsu?" Ryaku asked as he looked at him. He was staring somewhere else, toward the ship. Ryaku looked and didn't notice anything.