Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((In due time...))

A Marowak ran next to the Gengar from earlier, deep inside the forrest. "And, how are we progressing, Marron?" The ghost creature asked.

"Very good, sire. We are in position for the plan to succeed, as so long the fools continue to hold their attention on the band."

"Kekeke... good." The Gengar dismissed Marron with a wave of his hand, and he left. "Soon... it will all be ours..."

((Now you can skip to morning.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu slowly woke up as the sun hit his face. Sitting up, he looked around and swung his legs out of the bed. He yawned, then slid down onto the floor with a perfect landing.

"Ahh..." Gyatsu said as he stretched out a bit.

Nils_13

Ryaku woke up to the sunlight shining on his face. He opened one eye and looked at the window. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He had fallen asleep last night without realizing it.

"Morning already, eh?"" he thought as he stretched a little.

X_Hero

Gyatsu walked out the door of his room and began downstairs. He saw that Ryaku was already awake.

"Oh, morning..." Gyatsu said, yawning soon after.

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked over. He saw that Mori was still sleeping.

"Heh... Quiet now... Don't want to wake him up yet..." Gyatsu said to Ryaku quietly.

Nils_13

X_Hero

"So... You think I should make some breakfast before he wakes up?" Gyatsu asked quietly as he made it to the bottom of the stairs.

Nils_13

"That would be nice.... Like you did when I moved in...." he replied, smiling.

X_Hero

"Yeah, I'll go start..." Gyatsu said as he headed to the kitchen. "I think I'll try omelets this morning..."

Nils_13

Light

Mori woke up, and looked ouside one of the windows. Hunh... usually I wake up much earlier than this... must be the comfort. He thought as he yawned. "Morning." He said to Gyatsu and Ryaku, as he walked into the kitchen.

X_Hero

Gyatsu turned to see that Mori was awake.

"Oh, morning." Gyatsu replied to Mori.

Light

X_Hero

"Ah, I was just going to make omelets for everyone this morning..." Gyatsu replied as he took down a pan from a shelf.