Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Shane teleported again, and got behind Ryaku. He fired another Shadow Ball, this time at Ryaku.

As Shane did this, Mori came into the action. "Water Gun!" He shot a jet of water at Shane, who teleported again after he did his attack. Damn! He's too fast...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"Wait a minute... If I'm right... I think I can read his aura even if I'm not evolved yet..." Gyatsu suddenly remembered. He closed his eyes and began to focus.

Light

Confusion! Shane shot a blast of dark energy into Gyatsu's mind. They have to face it, I'm too powerful... Rakuro watched from a distance.

What should I do?! I can't fight, I'm too weak, and I can't just leave them here with Shane...

Mori shot another jet of water at Shane, who easily side-stepped it.

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu flinched from the Confusion attack.

"Gah!" Gyatsu said as he held his head. "How do I do this??"

Light

Shane tried to dodge the Ice Beam blast, but it nicked the side of his arm. "Ergh! You'll pay for that!" He focused on Ryaku, and began powering up a Focus Punch. "Take this!" He raced towards Ryaku and punched at him.

X_Hero

As Shane was going at Ryaku, Gyatsu got up and threw himself at him to keep him from hurting Ryaku.

"Never hurt my friend!" Gyatsu said as he flew at him.

Light

Shane got hit by the rogue Riolu. The hit knocked him over, and he slowly got up. "Rapid Spin!" Mori got into his shell and spun at Shane before he could fully get back up. Shane was now a little bit bruised, and he looked at the scenario that he faced.

"You win this time." Shane said with a scowl. "You won't be so lucky next time." He teleported away, and Mori got up and out of his shell.

X_Hero

Gyatsu was panting heavily as he sat up and looked at the three.

"Are you all right?" Gyatsu asked still panting a bit.

Light

Mori nodded. "Yeah, but you don't look to well yourself..." Rakuro walked over, with a smile on his face.

"Thank you for helping me." He said. "I'm sorry to have gotten any of you involved in this."

X_Hero

"Nah, it's all right... We're a rescue team after all." Gyatsu said as he smiled up at him.

Nils_13

Ryaku sighed, seeing as no one was injured badly, "Glad everyone's alright...." he said.

Light

"A Rescue Team?" Rakuro asked. "Wow. Then in that case, I should be really happy that you guys came along when you did. If it had been any other group of Pokemon, I'm not sure what would've happened to me." He glanced around quickly, making sure no one was near.

"Shane has a lot of darkness in him. If you'd like to learn more about it, could you come with me to the diner down at the pier? I think the band and I are in deep waters if Shane has followed us all the way here, so if you could help, I'd be greatly appreciative."

X_Hero

"Well, of course. We'd be glad to help you out." Gyatsu said as he stood up. He brushed some of the dirt out of his fur.

Nils_13