Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"I think it's because he wants you to suffer like he did..." Ryaku said as he finally took a sip of his own tea.

Light

Rakuro nodded solemnly. "I can't help but think that's true... is there anyway to avoid that?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"Not sure now... If this has been going on for a year, then I don't know how you would avoid it..." Gyatsu said as he closed his eyes and kept on thinking.

Light

"So..." Rakuro took a sip of his water. "...I guess this is it." Mori slammed his hands on the table.

"So that's it?" He asked angrily. "You're giving up just like that?!"

"But if it's been going on for a year, I'm not sure if I can-!"

"A year?!" Mori scoffed. "I've been homeless for the last nine years! I've been traveling from place to place, barely surviving. I've almost died a few times. But did I give up?! No! You shouldn't either!" He settled down a bit, and sighed. "If you want to give up, then be my guest. I just don't think it's time for you to leave this world yet." Rakuro looked down in thought.

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked at the Squirtle. He was amazed at how determined he seemed now.

Nils_13

Ryaku looked over to him, and then back to the ice floating around in his tea.

Light

"You're right..." Rakuro said after awhile. "The only problem is, I don't know what to do." Mori sighed.

"Well, we have to think of something..."

X_Hero

"Yeah..." Gyatsu said as he began to think. So far, nothing came to his mind.

Nils_13

"Maybe we could take your place at the concert or something... Or stage a fake kidnapping...." Ryaku said outloud as he brainstormed.

Light

Rakuro thought as well. "Hmm... maybe we could somehow lure Shane and his gang into a trap of somesort..." Mori snapped his fingers.

"I've got it! We'll inform Alakazam of Team ACT about this! Maybe he could help us with our problem."

X_Hero

"Of course, he might be able to help us out." Gyatsu said as he was about to pick up his cup, but stopped as he heard Rakuro's suggestion.

Light

The Clefairy came with a tray, and set down the food. "Here you go, enjoy." She said cheerfully, and she walked away.

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu slid his bowl a bit closer to him and picked up the chopsticks that came with them.

"Itadakimasu." Gyatsu said as he split the chopsticks and began to eat a bit.
((I actually spelled it right this time... XD))

Light