Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"That could be a problem... Well, if you can't hunt the beast, you must lure it out," Fugue muttered.

X_Hero

"Well, how would we do that?" Gyatsu asked as he stepped forward a bit. "What would be good to lure them out form wherever they're hiding?"

Gyatsu just thought for a while, nothing coming to his mind.

Light

"My best bet is that they'll wait for right before or at the concert," Rakuro said, sighing. "So we'll just have to wait until tomorrow."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Light

"Let's all meet up here tomorrow a few hours before the concert," Mori said after being silent for awhile. "Sound good?"

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue nodded. "Not exactly the most favorable circumstances, but at this point, we don't have a choice."

Nils_13

Ryaku had been silent the whole time. He was using the time to try and figure out some sort of plan.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, well, look who it is," said Fugue, who had been standing there silently. "Shane and Katore, I presume? And who is this?" he said, indicating Mark.

Light

"Why don't you learn to shut up?" Shane asked angrily, shooting a Shadow Ball at the Murkrow.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue took to the skies to avoid the attack. He hovered in the air.

"Temper, Shane, temper," he taunted. "Your plan will never work if you can't learn to control yourself."

jnfs2014

Triforce_Luigi

"Or else what?" asked Fugue. "Besides, I'm only avoiding attacks. I haven't hurt him. Yet."

Light

"Dark Pulse!!" Shane shouted, shooting blasts of dark energy at the Murkrow in the air.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue flew around, avoiding the blasts. However, one hit him, sending him plummeting to the ground. He managed to stop himself from hitting the earth and hovered in the air.

"That's it," he muttered angrily. "Shadow Ball!"

A ball of dark energy was sent flying at Shane.

Light

Shane teleported just in the nick of time to avoid the attack, and reappeared behind Fugue. "Shadow Claw!" He sharpened his claws, and swiped at the Murkrow.