News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

"Yeah..." Gyatsu said. He then turned to the Squirtle. "Well, if you need a place to stay, we have room at our base."

Light

Mori looked at Gyatsu. "Thanks, so much." He stuck a hand out. "I'm Mori. What's your name?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"I'm Gyatsu, and this is Ryaku." Gyatsu answered him. "Now come on, we need to see if there's an extra bed laying around the base somewhere." He turned to head back towards the base.

Nils_13

Ryaku followed. It was getting late indeed, just as Mori had said.

Light

Mori nodded, and began to follow Gyatsu. Kaku and Rakuro walked back inside the ship, and got ready to go to bed. And in a forrest, not too far away from where Team Koorikaze was, a pair of eyes shot out through the darkness. "Kekeke... soon... very soon, it shall happen..." He was preparing.

The sun set beyond the horizon, and night fell over Pokemon Square.

X_Hero

They had made it back to the base, and Gyatsu was searching through one of the larger closets on the lower level.

"Ah! I found one." Gyatsu said as he pulled out a folded up floor mattress. "Sorry, but this is all I got... It's still kinda comfortable."

Light

"No, it's great!" Mori said, happily. He took the matress gladly. "Yeah, this'll be way better than sleeping on the ground!"

Nils_13

"I sleep on the couch... It doubles as a bed... You can just set your stuff wherever you please...." Ryaku said as he walked over to his bed and put the microphone on his nightstand.

Light

"Thanks!" Mori said, nodding to Ryaku. He found a comfortable corner of the room, and set his mattress and bag down there. He then noticed Gyatsu's guitar, and Ryaku's microphone. "You play?"

Nils_13

"Not really... I just sing sometimes..." Ryaku replied as he looked at he microphone.

X_Hero

"Well, I do a bit..." Gyatsu replied. He looked down at it. He had gotten it to practice with, but in reality, he had only played it a few times. He was, of course, still good.

Light

"I play the violin." Mori said, taking it along with the bow out of his pack. "Not good for bands, but I play it when I'm bored, and I used to do it to get money. I also know how to play the guitar a bit, but I never had the money to get one after my parents left me." He looked down at the floor. "Barely had enough money to keep myself alive." He muttered. He then looked back up, happy again. "But that's behind me!"

Nils_13

"It's amazing how he can stay so positive...." Ryaku thought as he looked a Mori.

Light

Mori set up his mattress, and put his instruments away. When he was done, he noticed Ryaku looking at him. "Something wrong?"

X_Hero

"Hmm... He must've gone through a lot then..." Gyatsu thought to himself. Then his thoughts went to Mori's violin. Gyatsu suddenly remembered another song. He remembered that in it, there was an interesting violin section.

((This is the song he's thinking of. :P))