News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Ryaku kept staring at the ice floating around in his tea. He was not only listening to Gyatsu, but was also trying to eavesdrop on the coversation the other two Pokemon behind them were having.

Triforce_Luigi

"I'll have the same as him," said Fugue, indicating Charcoal.

Wolfpika

Wolf(red pikachu) and Leslie(shiny female riolu) enter the cafe that seems to be the place where tons of rescue teams hang out.

Leslie pulls up a seat and indicates Wolf to get another one for himself.

"So what's the meaning of this Les?" Wolf asked.

"I think we need to start a rescue team, you know, a team to rescue the pokemon that are in need." Leslie replied.

"And why should we-"

"Can I take your orders?" A Jigglypuff waitress asked, pen with checkpaper.

"Umm, I'll have the Sea Kingler Pizza with a...Miltank Moo Juice." Leslie answered.

"I'll just have some Poke Cola." Wolf said.

"Ok, your orders will be just in a few!" The waitress said happily.

Wolf twitched his ears that motioned toward another Riolu and a Weaville.

"Wonder what they are talking about..."

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 04, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
Wolf(red pikachu) and Leslie(shiny female riolu) enter the cafe that seems to be the place where tons of rescue teams hang out.

Leslie pulls up a seat and indicates Wolf to get another one for himself.

"So what's the meaning of this Les?" Wolf asked.

"I think we need to start a rescue team, you know, a team to rescue the pokemon that are in need." Leslie replied.

"And why should we-"

"Can I take your orders?" A Jigglypuff waitress asked, pen with checkpaper.

"Umm, I'll have the Sea Kingler Pizza with a...Miltank Moo Juice." Leslie answered.

"I'll just have some Poke Cola." Wolf said.

"Ok, your orders will be just in a few!" The waitress said happily.

Wolf twitched his ears that motioned toward another Riolu and a Weaville.

"Wonder what they are talking about..."
((You haven't been accepted yet, so this post is not counted as part of the RP yet. Sorry, but I have a lot of homework, and I might not get to it until tomorrow. I hope I can do it today, though.))

The Clefairy nodded and walked away.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

so sorry about that, i understand, but if you can repost that after if you accept my profile, I would appreciate it!

Wolfpika

Name:1.Wolf(real name unknown)                                   

Gender:1.Male                                                                 

Age:14                                                                             

Species:1.Human                                                       

Pokemon: 1.Red Pikachu                                                     

Background:Wolf lost his parents in a hurricane while he was evacuated before his parents were killed when he was 2. He didn't know how to talk back then so he never knew his real name. He was sent the orphanage in California. He preferred to be on his own, never wanting to play with the other orphans, earning him the nickname "Lone Wolf", but he earned "Wolf" as his permanent name. He's very athletic and strong, but he get's himself a little ahead most of the times, and doesn't always stick to the plan. His temper is something you don't want to pick on, he's friendly and nice when he feels there's no threat, (except at the orphanage), but when something dear to him is damaged, he burns with an anger that is far more worse than bulls in a chinatown. Leadership is his duty sometimes at the orphanage. One day, when he was exploring the backyard of the Orphanage, he found a tiny crevice in the midst of some trees in the dark end of the clearing. He peeked in and fell into the crevice, falling, falling, (and I guess you know where Leslie comes) Leslie finds him and wakes him up. Wolf is a red pikachu with yellow eletric pouches. Basically, his appearance is my avatar.

Move list: 1. Thunderbolt, Crunch                           

Team Name:Undecided

Light

Mori and Rakuro finished the rest of their meal in silence. After a while, Rakuro said, "Where could we find Alakazam?" Mori pondered this.

"...Maybe we could ask Elder Whiscash." He told Ryaku and Gyatsu. "He knows a lot, and where Pokemon usually hang out at. What do you think?"

X_Hero

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Gyatsu said as he put his bowl down from finishing off the soup that the ramen was in.

Light

The Clefairy came back and took their plates, and dropped off the check. Mori reached for it, but Rakuro snatched it first. "I have plenty of money, so don't worry." He said with a grin. The Clefairy came back and took it. "So, are we ready to go?"

X_Hero

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Gyatsu said as he stretched in his seat a bit.

Nils_13

X_Hero

((sorry I'm not PMing you Nils... My PMs aren't working for some reason... X_X ))

Gyatsu also stood up, stretching out a bit more. He looked back at the other two Pokemon that were in the booth behind them, but only for about a second.

Nils_13

((To MSN Messenger then! XD))

Ryaku noticed Gyatsu looking at the Pokemon that were sitting behind them, but decided to pay it no mind.

Light

Rakuro and Mori both stood up. While Rakuro walked away, Mori stopped to see Ryaku and Gyatsu. "What's up?"

X_Hero

"Oh... Nothing..." Gyatsu said as he turned a bit. "Come on, let's go see Elder Whiscash."