News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Blast followed quickly. Once he caught up to them, he asked Wolf, "Why do you have to do that? How do you know the pokemon didn't need rescued? " He seemed a little ticked off.

Spongebob does not approve

Fell

Blast looked a little confused. "...Umm....Well, if we could find a way to contact the band members and let them know about this "Sabotage" then I think they can be prepared and on the lookout for anything fishy." He suggested.

Fell

Fell

Ooc// Back! WOAH 666th post?! >:D

Ic// Hmm...Well, what to do now? He wandered back to town, and went to the docks to make sure that Leslie, or Wolf didn't get into trouble. Well...He was more concerned about Wolf.

Fell

Blast heard the conversation. So they knew about it? Well...most of it.....Hmm...

Fell

Blast heard the last bit. He went to make it look like he was just coming to see them. "Hi, how'd it go?" He asked.

Fell

"Okay then. I'll go.' Blast went to town-square to rally everybody for a counter-attack.

Fell

Blast went to the Town-square and started convincing all of the pokemon that Mark and Shane were gonna sabotage the performance. They got together to form a plan for a counter-attack.

The plan was simple. All the pokemon will pay little attention to the performance. that way they can focus on watching for Shane and Mark, or anything suspicious. Then the word will be passed on to Blast or Wolf and Leslie, and then they will trap Shane and Mark.

Hopefully it will work.

Fell

jnfs2014

" Figures," Charcoal said to himself after Fugue's reply.
  He finished eating. " Let's go," he added.

Light

((WolfPika, until I get most things straightened out, you are hereby BANNED from this RP. I might let you rejoin, but you have made things very confusing, and you've godmodded, controlling some of my characters. I'm locking this topic until I have most of the things here cleared up.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

((Unlocked, and fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience the idiocy of Wolfpika started. I think I'm going to have to go bomb his posts on other RP's he ruined.))

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue quickly gulped down his food and followed Charcoal.

Wolfpika

ooc// Hey, I know your a mod and all, but that doesn't mean you can judge my character of personallity and think that I ruined everyone else's. I know that I accidently screwed things up here, but that was an accident, not on purpose! Now, I don't know if I can't join, because Orgizitzee will just delete my posts just because he thinks I'm an selfish idiot, and will just do it to think he's doing everybody a favor. I'm not calling him an idiot though because he's a mod and could get me banned permanently, but still, be nicer to me I ask of you please.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 07, 2008, 07:11:04 PM
ooc// Hey, I know your a mod and all, but that doesn't mean you can judge my character of personallity and think that I ruined everyone else's. I know that I accidently screwed things up here, but that was an accident, not on purpose! Now, I don't know if I can't join, because Orgizitzee will just delete my posts just because he thinks I'm an selfish idiot, and will just do it to think he's doing everybody a favor. I'm not calling him an idiot though because he's a mod and could get me banned permanently, but still, be nicer to me I ask of you please.
((... You think I care. I don't ban others for no reason, but show me why I should give you my respect, when so far you've screwed up. First impressions give a lot, and the first impression you gave me was you spamming. Anyways, not being nicer. You're banned from the RP, because Lightining said so.))