News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"Gimmie some potions and escape rope."Alec said to the Kecleon,putting some money on the counter.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 07, 2007, 02:35:32 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on October 07, 2007, 11:09:18 AM
"Well, of course you can live here. I mean... There's plenty of room, and I've been living by myself for a bit too long, anyway..." Gyatsu answered him. He liked the idea of having a roommate or two.

"Here..." He said as he walked over to a couch. He took off a couple of the cushions, and it folded out into a bed. "I'll try to get you an actual bed later, but will this do for now?"

"Of course. Thank you so much." he said with his rare happy tone. Ryaku wasn't very picky when it came to something to sleep on. He actually kind of missed having someone around. It was lonely at his old house. He missed just having the presense of another person around.
"Kay, if there's anything else you'll need, just let me know, all right?" Gyatsu asked Ryaku. He wanted to make sure that everything else was fine.

Nils_13

"No thank you. This is absolutely fine. I just need to run home and pack a bag with a few things I need." he said.

"I should return within 20 minutes. I'll run top speed." he told Gyatsu.

He ran out the door and through Pokemon Square as fast as lightning. He made it to his house in about 10 minutes. He found an old bag that he had used to store some of his photos and old stuff from his rescue team before he moved here. He tossed them all in the bag. He grabbed a picture off of his end table  that was next to his bed and rushed off with the bag strapped to his back. He dashed through Pokemon Square again and saw all of the shop-keepers putting everything away for the evening.

"They're closing up earlier than usual.... I wonder what's going on..." he thought as he ran past the Keckleon Shop and Felicity Bank. He arrived at Gyatsu's house just as the sun was about to sink below the horizon. He walked up the steps and back into the team base.

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked up from what he was doing and saw Ryaku come in through the door.

"Wow... That was fast..." He commented, amazed by how quickly he had returned. "How fast are you exactly?"

Nils_13

"I really have no idea myself." he laughed a little at not knowing what is own speed was. He sat the bag down on his bed and started unpacking a few things.

Light

((I'm Alakazam in this post))

I knocked on the door of Koorikaze's team base. Not waiting for a response, and being very impatient at the time, I teleported myself into their base. "Sorry for not calling ahead of time, but I have urgent news", I told the two there at the time, Gyatsu and Ryaku.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu smiled a bit, then went back to working on what appeared to be a small, yet very elegant watch made of a bright blue metal. The last bit of light from the sun shone of it, and it seemed to glow almost.

((Whoops... Didn't see that until after you posted... X_X))

Nils_13

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 07, 2007, 03:08:18 PM
((I'm Alakazam in this post))

I knocked on the door of Koorikaze's team base. Not waiting for a response, and being very impatient at the time, I teleported myself into their base. "Sorry for not calling ahead of time, but I have urgent news", I told the two there at the time, Gyatsu and Ryaku.

Ryaku, whirled around, startled at the unannounced entrance of Alakazam. He'd seen Alakazam around a few times, but would never get into a conversation with him, although he really never got into conversations with anyone anyway.

"What's the matter, sir...?" Ryaku asked in his same quiet, cool tone.

ANDREWSCH

Jimmy wanted to join a rescue team and today seemed like the right day to do it, so he headed down to the Pelliper Post Office to see if there were any newly started rescue teams that might let him join.

"Hey Pelliper," Jimmy asked when he walked into the post office, "Are there any new teams that may let anyone new on their rescue team?"

"Well," Pelliper answered, "A new team called Koorikaze started up earlier today, they might be accepting someone."

"Ok, I'll go see," Jimmy responded, "Thanks for the help."

Light

I looked Ryaku in the eyes, and saw a magnificent warrior within. "I have realized that you have just created a rescue team," I continued to the two, "and I can tell that you have great promise in your work.

"Which is why I have a rescue mission already for you two, and only you. It may be a trifle difficult, but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle. It's a B-ranked mission in the Sinister Woods, at the thirteenth floor. My grandson, Abra, had gone into the woods to visit his friend, only to find him stuck under a fallen tree. He is an Abra as well, and it would mean much to him if you could help.

"There is a preset reward from me: 1000 poke if you succesfully complete the mission. Of course, you don't have to take up the mission if you don't want to. There are plenty other rescue teams I could go to. The choice is yours."

Nils_13

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 07, 2007, 03:21:23 PM
I looked Ryaku in the eyes, and saw a magnificent warrior within. "I have realized that you have just created a rescue team," I continued to the two, "and I can tell that you have great promise in your work.

"Which is why I have a rescue mission already for you two, and only you. It may be a trifle difficult, but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle. It's a B-ranked mission in the Sinister Woods, at the thirteenth floor. My grandson, Abra, had gone into the woods to visit his friend, only to find him stuck under a fallen tree. He is an Abra as well, and it would mean much to him if you could help.

"There is a preset reward from me: 1000 poke if you succesfully complete the mission. Of course, you don't have to take up the mission if you don't want to. There are plenty other rescue teams I could go to. The choice is yours."

Ryaku turned to Gyatsu, "What do you think? You are the leader after all, so it's your choice. I'll agree with whatever you choose without objection."

X_Hero

Gyatsu just thought a moment. "Wow... Our first mission... And it's a pretty high ranked one, too..."

His thoughts went on to who he might have been before now. This might give him the chance to learn the truth. Or at least some.

"All right. We'll take it." Gyatsu replied confidently.

Light

I smiled at the Riolu. "I admire your bravery. In preparation for this hard journey, I shall give you this." I handed Gyatsu a small orb, so that he could easily hold it in his grasp. "It's a Blowback Orb. Keep it close to you, as you never know when you might need it. Concentrate your energy on it, and its powers will activate.

"Good luck on your journey. I advise you start as soon as possible." With that, I teleported out of their base.

Nils_13

Ryaku watched as Alakazam left.  He then turned to Gyatsu and exclaimed, "Wow! Our first mission. And it's such a high level."

X_Hero

"Yeah, I know. This is going to be amazing!" Gyatsu said excitedly, unable to hold it in any longer. He had never remembered himself being so happy before. The excitement was intense.