Main Menu

Who on NSF do you WANT to get to know better?

Started by StarWindWizard7, June 18, 2008, 09:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on June 18, 2008, 10:23:01 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 18, 2008, 10:14:13 PM
I know most of the users here well enough, but likely hostile as he is badass.
You already talk to me more than most of the users here bb <3
<3

Super

Kilroy

Probably Superkool. His name is there for a reason.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

THEEVILSPERKY

Java, why not.  He/she/it (lol) was nice enough to include me so I extend that back to him/her/it (lol).  But no, really, if you mean that, that's cool.  Why just limit that and just get to know everyone better.  I think that's an awesome attitude to have.

Wizard, I think you're something else, but I mean that in a good way!  You're gay (nothing but mere fact), black (only know ONE gay black guy), wear Tripp pants (not MANY people do.. I think I saw a picture with you wearing those), work at a sporting goods store (seems to contradict video-games/clothing style), and love this Nintendo forum and obviously Nintendo/video-game stuff to some extent. NONE OF THAT MATCHES AND I LOVE IT! <3

Plus, you're very polite and generous.  But yeah, I love how unique you are and how comfortable you seem to be.  You seem happy being you and that positivity radiates. ^_^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Super

Quote from: Byte on June 19, 2008, 03:07:03 AM
Good reason is good.

Whoever gets to know me doesn't get banned.

Kilroy

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on June 19, 2008, 03:19:37 AM
Good reason is good.

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME

YOUR ADDRESS?
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER?
YOUR AGE?
YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?
ETCETERA?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Riosan

I'd hate to be around all of you people, except for maybe Totla or Silver.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Super

Quote from: Byte on June 19, 2008, 03:22:34 AM
Quote from: SUPERKOOL on June 19, 2008, 03:19:37 AM
Good reason is good.

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAME

YOUR ADDRESS?
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER?
YOUR AGE?
YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?
ETCETERA?
To answer all of your questions, yes.

SkyMyl

Red, Mack, Star, Totla, Java, and Ridley. In that order.

Water ☮

Well I can't really see myself just meeting a person for one day and then saying good bye. It takes way more then that to get to really now someone.

I would like to meet someone around my age just because i find anyone older than me intimidating and anyone younger annoying.

and also you can't be white! no offense  i just have way too many white friends D:

The Seventh

Hmmm...  depends.
One of them would be Wiiboychris
Riosan might be another (same first name, yeah!)
Seven (hey, his favorite number is seven... or so it seems... 7 FTW!)
MasterYoungLink
Mackormoses (he's just awesome like that)

Eh, I can't think of any more for now.
meh

Water ☮

Oh and the one person I'd really like to meet no matter the circumstances would be Genius!
Just to see if it's all a sham or not. :P

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on June 19, 2008, 03:13:54 AM
Java, why not.  He/she/it (lol) was nice enough to include me so I extend that back to him/her/it (lol).  But no, really, if you mean that, that's cool.  Why just limit that and just get to know everyone better.  I think that's an awesome attitude to have.

Wizard, I think you're something else, but I mean that in a good way!  You're gay (nothing but mere fact), black (only know ONE gay black guy), wear Tripp pants (not MANY people do.. I think I saw a picture with you wearing those), work at a sporting goods store (seems to contradict video-games/clothing style), and love this Nintendo forum and obviously Nintendo/video-game stuff to some extent. NONE OF THAT MATCHES AND I LOVE IT! <3

Plus, you're very polite and generous.  But yeah, I love how unique you are and how comfortable you seem to be.  You seem happy being you and that positivity radiates. ^_^
:O

Oh awwww well shucks! If I was any brighter in skin you'd make me blush!
I really Really appreciate those compliments, they really hit home!
*wipes tear away from eye* :)

Lol, why do we all live so far away from eachother?
>__<

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 19, 2008, 06:42:04 AM
Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on June 19, 2008, 03:13:54 AM

:O

Oh awwww well shucks! If I was any brighter in skin you'd make me blush!
I really Really appreciate those compliments, they really hit home!
*wipes tear away from eye* :)

Lol, why do we all live so far away from eachother?
>__<
Wish I could make it sound better but I thought you'd get what I was tryin' to say.  But no, I think you're really cool, I just don't know ya super-well.  I see we have similar tastes in anime and music to an extent, and of course, we love our video-games.  Yeah, sorry about the distance, man.  It'd be cool to hang out, don't really know anyone like you either.

It's just neat how you're all these different things that seem like they're on opposite ends of a spectrum and they're all blending together to make you just who you are, ya know?

I'm not the best Smash player though.. I'm not sure if I'd even give you a run for your money, haha.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite