News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

List of confirmed and rumored games to be at E3.

Started by Tupin, June 19, 2008, 10:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Java_Java on June 19, 2008, 11:37:08 AM
Isn't Sonic Unleashed confirmed to be on the Wii too?

I would love a new Star Fox, F-Zero, and I would like to try Kid Icarus and Pikmin.
I don't need a new Zelda just yet.

Also, MySims Kingdom? Wtf?

I thought so too, anyone care to answer?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 04:27:51 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 04:20:26 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 04:04:16 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 01:23:18 PM
Looks like we're FINALLY getting MegaMan 9
I wants my F-Zero and LittleBigPlanet.

Lol NSMB2 and Sonic Attitude. Neither would be good ideas IMO...especially Sonic's title...
But Sonic totally has attitude, dude.

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!
He does what NintenDON'T!
joking aside I just want F-Zero, LBP, and MegaMan9. I don't care if they announce Zelda or not...we won't get it for another four years anyway X_X;;
I heard Zelda has a few WiiWare games planned, along with Metroid.

I want F-Zero, Pilotwings, LBP, Warioland Shake, and Animal Crossing Wii.
we all know Metroid and Zelda WiiWare will be bad...they're games that need a FULL game.
Do you even have a PS3? X_X;;

LinkXLR

Quote from: JrDude on June 19, 2008, 04:32:05 PM

I would love a new Star Fox, F-Zero, and I would like to try Kid Icarus and Pikmin.

Yes. And the fact that Sonic Unleashed is a multiplatformer gives me scary thoughts.

I mean, look at every sonic game that's been on more than one system. THEY SUCK.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Nayrman

Quote from: LinkXLR on June 19, 2008, 04:41:10 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 19, 2008, 04:32:05 PM

Yes. And the fact that Sonic Unleashed is a multiplatformer gives me scary thoughts.

I mean, look at every sonic game that's been on more than one system. THEY SUCK.
The video is even scarier. It looks like no skill is invovled. Just riding on rails and holding right and the game plays itself. I was hoping it played like Rush but that doesn't seem to be the case X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 04:32:34 PM

Lol NSMB2 and Sonic Attitude. Neither would be good ideas IMO...especially Sonic's title...

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!
joking aside I just want F-Zero, LBP, and MegaMan9. I don't care if they announce Zelda or not...we won't get it for another four years anyway X_X;;

we all know Metroid and Zelda WiiWare will be bad...they're games that need a FULL game.
Yes, I do.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was the first time I played the PS3 in around 4-5 months. And I loved it.

I just like Nintendo's franchises because they are so refreshing. If you can say good thing about Nintendo, it's that they make incredibly stylized games while everyone else is going crazy with realism. Except for a few exceptions, of course.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 04:46:44 PM

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!

Yes, I do.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was the first time I played the PS3 in around 4-5 months. And I loved it.

I just like Nintendo's franchises because they are so refreshing. If you can say good thing about Nintendo, it's that they make incredibly stylized games while everyone else is going crazy with realism. Except for a few exceptions, of course.
Only a few series have been refreshing lately. I wish Nintendo would try more origional IP's. They're getting to series happy (Sakurai may have been right in leaving). Their only big success from last gen is AC. Pikmin sold moderatley well but I doubt they'll fix the gameplay problems...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!

Yes, I do.

Only a few series have been refreshing lately. I wish Nintendo would try more origional IP's. They're getting to series happy (Sakurai may have been right in leaving). Their only big success from last gen is AC. Pikmin sold moderatley well but I doubt they'll fix the gameplay problems...
But that success was a major one. I personally would like to see Doshin the Giant localized because it only came out in Europe and Japan. Even Stafy would be good.

I wish Nintendo would team up with Capcom again. They created some of the best Zelda games together. Namco would also be good, Mario Kart Arcade GP was pretty sweet.

But Nintendo, Pilotwings. PLEASE. You denied making a F-Zero sequel in America for seven years, we are long overdue for a new Pilotwings. They own the rights to the name, and that Wii Motor Sports Airplane tech demo proves they have the gameplay mechanics in order. All they need to do is flesh out the physics and features.

Nayrman

Again, like I've said in many E3 threads, when has Nintendo ever listened to fans?
Just give us F-Zero and Nintendo can be on it's way to making more shovelware crap X_X;;

Kilroy

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!

Yes, I do.

What gameplay problems...?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Nayrman

Quote from: Byte on June 19, 2008, 05:10:15 PM

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!

Yes, I do.

Picking individual pikmin was always a problem, the game can't decide if it's action or puzzle, and general lack of commands. I wish it were more like a  RTS and actually have more commands and the like instead of "throw pikmin and see what happens"

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 05:12:09 PM
Quote from: Byte on June 19, 2008, 05:10:15 PM

TO THE MAX!!!1!!1!

Yes, I do.

Picking individual pikmin was always a problem, the game can't decide if it's action or puzzle, and general lack of commands. I wish it were more like a  RTS and actually have more commands and the like instead of "throw pikmin and see what happens"
You have to give it credit for a 2001 Gamecube game. Wait, it's 2001, right? >_>

Anyway, I never had problems picking one Pikmin. I just turned the camera to a better view so I knew where I was standing.

Also, what the hell other commands do you want?

C-Stick forms them into a line
I believe the D-Pad will cycle through Pikmin
A does whatever, mainly throw Pikmin
B is whistle
And Pikmin 2 added more strategy than "throw Pikmin and see what happens" It was more of "throw this kind of Pikmin and see what happens". Doesn't seem like an addition, but 30 White Pikmin helped with those darned Snagrets >:(
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 05:07:38 PM
Again, like I've said in many E3 threads, when has Nintendo ever listened to fans?
Just give us F-Zero and Nintendo can be on it's way to making more shovelware crap X_X;;
They don't need to.

MOTHER, Pilotwings, and Wave Race.

Just three of the many neglected franchises by Nintendo.  :(

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 05:18:30 PM
They don't need to.

because they're arrogant and think the casual crowd will carry them forever. It's a fad and everyone knows it. Besides, not listening to your core audience is suicide if you do it long enough.

I want commands because it'd do more. Mostly multitasking like "leader" pikmin. Louie helped that in Pikmin2 but I want more of it. You can only get so much done in about 10 minutes per day X_X;;

Linkman

I dislike the fact that all of the nintendo games are rumored.....

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 19, 2008, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 19, 2008, 05:18:30 PM
They don't need to.

because they're arrogant and think the casual crowd will carry them forever. It's a fad and everyone knows it. Besides, not listening to your core audience is suicide if you do it long enough.

I want commands because it'd do more. Mostly multitasking like "leader" pikmin. Louie helped that in Pikmin2 but I want more of it. You can only get so much done in about 10 minutes per day X_X;;
Nintendo started the fad, but it's the companies that take advantage of the naivety of casual gamers that is ruining it.

I still remember reading about Nintendogs, way back in early 2005 before the casual stuff got popular. I was like, "Looks interesting. Leave it to Nintendo to always innovate." I played it and was impressed. It was the game that got the DS off the ground. Because of Nintendogs, developers started to take the DS seriously.