Main Menu

Yay, Chaos are coming back.

Started by Tupin, June 25, 2008, 08:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:09:57 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 03:55:08 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 03:48:58 PM
Sonic unleashed is confirmed to have a hub place like Soleanna in Sonic 06, except they stated its better and theres much more to do. I hope this hub world has at least 3 ways to get to a chao garden, and if it has DS/Wii chao connectivity, that will be one of the ways the Wii version is different ;)
Dear god please no more hub worlds...that' doesnt work in Sonic!

Chaos...meh, I don't care. They were cute as a one time thing in SA2 but I don't feel the need to do it again...besides doing the Blaze chao which I'd like to see but otherwise that's it X_X:;
I dunno, I kind of like hub worlds. Being able to explore a bit always tickled my fancy! ;) (always wanted to say that! :D )
You're forgetting the point of a Sonic game. Run from start to finish REALLY REALLY FAST. That doesn't mean explore.
It works for Mario and other games where you can go at your own pace. But when the point is to RUN FAST, slowing down to explore doesn't really work.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 04:15:28 PM
Sonic unleashed is confirmed to have a hub place like Soleanna in Sonic 06, except they stated its better and theres much more to do. I hope this hub world has at least 3 ways to get to a chao garden, and if it has DS/Wii chao connectivity, that will be one of the ways the Wii version is different ;)

Chaos...meh, I don't care. They were cute as a one time thing in SA2 but I don't feel the need to do it again...besides doing the Blaze chao which I'd like to see but otherwise that's it X_X:;
I dunno, I kind of like hub worlds. Being able to explore a bit always tickled my fancy! ;) (always wanted to say that! :D )
You're forgetting the point of a Sonic game. Run from start to finish REALLY REALLY FAST. That doesn't mean explore.
It works for Mario and other games where you can go at your own pace. But when the point is to RUN FAST, slowing down to explore doesn't really work.
Im just thankful this game has both! Its always better to have both than to have just one (quoted for truth both sexually, verbilly, and about Sonic games)

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:32:12 PM

Im just thankful this game has both! Its always better to have both than to have just one (quoted for truth both sexually, verbilly, and about Sonic games)
No...first time it didn't work. Okay, a second try I don't mind, but it didn't work there either. If it fails twice, QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD
If sega somehow mucks this up Nintendo should just buy Sonic so he can be good again...and so we can have like four characters in Smash without worry (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Blaze)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 04:34:34 PM

No...first time it didn't work. Okay, a second try I don't mind, but it didn't work there either. If it fails twice, QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD
If sega somehow mucks this up Nintendo should just buy Sonic so he can be good again...and so we can have like four characters in Smash without worry (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Blaze)
Hey man, you never know. Sonic Adventure had one and it was one of the best of all time! (not to be confused with DX :P ) They just need to excecute it right. Make it live and breathe like an actual city, have lots to do, and be really big with no empty places!

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:38:57 PM

Hey man, you never know. Sonic Adventure had one and it was one of the best of all time! (not to be confused with DX :P ) They just need to excecute it right. Make it live and breathe like an actual city, have lots to do, and be really big with no empty places!
SA isn't one of the best X_X;;
It was a good first attempt and only looks good to the crappiness of so recent games. All the best Sonic games are still 2D

DSWiiMaster42

Awesome. Now I'm more excited about Chronicles.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 04:45:13 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 27, 2008, 04:38:57 PM

SA isn't one of the best X_X;;
It was a good first attempt and only looks good to the crappiness of so recent games. All the best Sonic games are still 2D

I heard that this "overworld" can be completely ignored if you wish.

Also, Chaos will apparently have a battle purpose in Sonic Chronicles. They can be equipped by a character to enhance stats. They can also be stored in a Chao Garden.