Main Menu

Why I am back from a party after 30 minutes

Started by Macawmoses, June 29, 2008, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

So, I go to a party. Yes, it is Sunday, but those tend to be the best intercourse ers.

Anyways, let's start listing reasons it sucked:

-The music being played was none other than total poop; Soulja Boy, Kanye West, over-abused rock and rap, you know, that stuff.
-7:30 and everyone is already drunk...great.
-It is 40 degrees out (Celsius) and they decide not only to have an outdoor party, but the geniuses decided to start a fire.

I managed to live with this, but in all reality, the reason I am back is because my idiot friend fell down a flight of stairs (once again, getting drunk before 7:30) when he went inside to get more booze. I took the moron to the hospital, and now I wait for him to call me for a ride home.

Any "fun" parties happen lately in your lives?

SkyMyl

That is the suck.

No, haven't been to sucky parties lately...

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Riosan

Yeah, I went to this girl's birthday party in April. I had fun.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Magnum

Ummmmmmmmm yeah. 15 and the only parties we have are in the woods with tons of kegs and plenty of Mary Jane.

I'm not interested.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kilroy

Last party I went to was mine, which was epic, according to the guests.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Nayrman

I don't go to parties...no one ever invites me to any.
Although my sister and her friends all got drunk in my basement last night. She proceeded to throw up all over the floor and the like. Needless to say my parents weren't too happy with her.

Zovistograt

Why are they playing rock at a party D:

also the last party I went to was my Junior Prom, which rocked.  They played hard house all night and we were glowsticking.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 29, 2008, 07:17:11 PM

Techno isn't required at parties.

My friend played rock at hers. D:
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

PsychoYoshi

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on June 29, 2008, 07:19:33 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on June 29, 2008, 07:17:11 PM

Techno isn't required at parties.

My friend played rock at hers. D:
Yes, yes, but there's only so much rock that you can really dance to.  And quite frankly, most of that is a hybrid of dance/disco and rock in the first place.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Jono2

uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was intercourse ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

there really wasn't alot of great music being played.

before that was my birthday party, but there was a significant lack of music.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Jono2

oh.  i also forgot about the end-of-the year party, which took place before the senior prom, but after my birthday party.  bonfire and such, and some moron decided to put on a bunch of hip-hop when nobody was dancing or anything. :\

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Java

Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:00:12 PM
uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was f***ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

there really wasn't alot of great music being played.

before that was my birthday party, but there was a significant lack of music.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.
How does one dance to country? o_O