Main Menu

Why I am back from a party after 30 minutes

Started by Macawmoses, June 29, 2008, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Java_Java on June 29, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:00:12 PM
uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was f***ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

there really wasn't alot of great music being played.

before that was my birthday party, but there was a significant lack of music.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.
How does one dance to country? o_O
Squaredance, I guess.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Chaos

Sounds like a bust. I don't go to many parties like that. Our parties are just pretty much people come over to a persons house, we just roam here to there around that area. It usually varies on what we do, it's never the same.

But I've never been to a party where there's drinking and all that. I don't like those type of parties.

Jono2

uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was f***ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.

exactly my point.  and i don't know why people kept requesting it either.  it makes no sense.  half of the people sat down every time there was a country song, because there's just that much hate for it.  why dance to something undanceable when there'll probably be something much better right after?

at one point, there were.... 5 country songs in a row.  then the next song was Kanye West's "Stronger". :\

Needless to say, I was pretty mad at that point.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Java

Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:19:08 PM

exactly my point.  and i don't know why people kept requesting it either.  it makes no sense.  half of the people sat down every time there was a country song, because there's just that much hate for it.  why dance to something undanceable when there'll probably be something much better right after?

at one point, there were.... 5 country songs in a row.  then the next song was Kanye West's "Stronger". :\

I'm glad I don't live in an area where country is popular.

I'd hate to hear country at a dance/party.

Jono2

Quote from: Java_Java on June 29, 2008, 08:21:58 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:19:08 PM

I'm glad I don't live in an area where country is popular.

I'd hate to hear country at a dance/party.

i don't even think its popular here.  some idiots just decided to continually request poopty music.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

TheDarkChief

Wow.

Just wow.
A fire in 40C weather? That's nuts.

Smashin

Quote from: mackormoses on June 29, 2008, 06:41:36 PM
-The music being played was none other than total s***; Soulja Boy, Kanye West, over-abused rock and rap, you know, that stuff. I resent that. >=(
-7:30 and everyone is already drunk...great. Sounds like the way it is around here.
-It is 40 degrees out (Celsius) and they decide not only to have an outdoor party, but the geniuses decided to start a fire. ahaha Smart kids.

I managed to live with this, but in all reality, the reason I am back is because my idiot friend fell down a flight of stairs (once again, getting drunk before 7:30) when he went inside to get more booze. I took the moron to the hospital, and now I wait for him to call me for a ride home.

Any "fun" parties happen lately in your lives?

I went to one two weeks ago, it was nice. We got drunk a little later than 7:30, I might add. And no mishaps. But a few stupid drinking games. Oh, and two chicks got really drunk and started going at each other.

Chaos

Quote from: Smashin on June 29, 2008, 08:28:06 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 29, 2008, 06:41:36 PM
-The music being played was none other than total s***; Soulja Boy, Kanye West, over-abused rock and rap, you know, that stuff. I resent that. >=(
-7:30 and everyone is already drunk...great. Sounds like the way it is around here.
-It is 40 degrees out (Celsius) and they decide not only to have an outdoor party, but the geniuses decided to start a fire. ahaha Smart kids.

I managed to live with this, but in all reality, the reason I am back is because my idiot friend fell down a flight of stairs (once again, getting drunk before 7:30) when he went inside to get more booze. I took the moron to the hospital, and now I wait for him to call me for a ride home.

Any "fun" parties happen lately in your lives?

I went to one two weeks ago, it was nice. We got drunk a little later than 7:30, I might add. And no mishaps. But a few stupid drinking games. Oh, and two chicks got really drunk and started going at each other.
Never a drinking party without two chicks going at it. No offense if I made any. But, it kinda makes me sad that some people would drink and go do stupid things like driving to start off and other illegal things, especially people I know and knew for a long time.

Anarchy_Jas

Before I start cussin' people out for dissin' Hip Hop...

No, I don't really do parties. They're always boring as hell. I'd rather spend my time out somewhere else.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Allegretto

Me and my girlfriend had a party together..sort of..not really a party just did alot of thigns together...it was still a party :p and I consider any extremlly fun things a party

StarWindWizard7

I don't go to "parties"...I go to "clubs"....
I'm sorry to hear that about your friend despite it being his fault.

I hope your not Drinking! >:(

Smashin

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 29, 2008, 10:07:37 PM

I only drink kool-aid and chocolate milk. ^____________________^

Allegretto

Quote from: Smashin on June 29, 2008, 10:19:22 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 29, 2008, 10:07:37 PM

I only drink kool-aid and chocolate milk. ^____________________^
Lol ^_____^

Silverhawk79

Went to a party a few days ago.
Stayed up until 5AM, shot some kid 6 times with an airsoft gun that shot 500fps (most shoot 350fps), some kids played Rock Band naked (...guys only), watched Saw IV...it was fun, except for the awkwardness of trying to sing with a naked drummer and guitarist less than 5 feet from you. >_>;

ThePowerOfOne

Last party I went to was the last day of my cruise, and I got kicked out becuase security came up to me and asked for my ID >_>  (You had to be 18 or older to get into the party...)

Of course later I just snuck in the back way and avoided them the rest of the night.