Main Menu

Holy... poop... Freaking epic Sonic Unleashed trailer..(includes Sully gameplay)

Started by ChaosEmeralds7, July 15, 2008, 11:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Linkfan71 on July 15, 2008, 07:58:18 PM
It looks like all you have to do is press up/left and thats it :|
On the old games, all you do is press left and right, and jump... and the spin button...
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

They took what people wanted. Some wanted 2D gameplay, some wanted 3D. They added em together and made it the fastest game to ever hit the franchise. Going so fast even looks cool on a video!

guido123

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:54:16 PM
Quote from: bluaki on July 15, 2008, 07:51:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:49:05 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:43:14 PM
If you want an old Sonic game, keep it to yourself or go to Sega and ask! Were tired of hearing it!
because like everyone else I know no one listens to a god dang thing I say when I'm usually right most of the time...
Then go to someone who cares and do us all a favor, please
If I had people who did I wouldn't be on this forum would I?
You should know by now that if nobody cares, you're generally wrong.
more like ppl don't even pay any attention so it's like why bother talking to them...
Then dont talk to them. Thats what we are saying. or at least talk about something positive for a change
I was born negative so that isn't going to happen...

and Jr: I don't...thats why I usually hate most people...
you can atleast try

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

thunderhero4

Quote from: guido123 on July 15, 2008, 08:01:57 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:54:16 PM
Quote from: bluaki on July 15, 2008, 07:51:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:49:05 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:43:14 PM
If you want an old Sonic game, keep it to yourself or go to Sega and ask! Were tired of hearing it!
because like everyone else I know no one listens to a god dang thing I say when I'm usually right most of the time...
Then go to someone who cares and do us all a favor, please
If I had people who did I wouldn't be on this forum would I?
You should know by now that if nobody cares, you're generally wrong.
more like ppl don't even pay any attention so it's like why bother talking to them...
Then dont talk to them. Thats what we are saying. or at least talk about something positive for a change
I was born negative so that isn't going to happen...

and Jr: I don't...thats why I usually hate most people...
you can atleast try
Yeah. Saying you were born negative and hate anybody...thats emo...

Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:01:27 PM
They took what people wanted. Some wanted 2D gameplay, some wanted 3D. They added em together and made it the fastest game to ever hit the franchise. Going so fast even looks cool on a video!
I'll hold reserves on this until I play it but from the VIDEO ALONE AND MY IMPRESSIONS OF IT it seems that it takes no skill and all you hold is "right" to move forward, and the 3D looks bad like the mach-speed sections of Sonic 06.
THATS JUST WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE JUST MY OPINION OF IT.
Gawd thats going to be my new sig at this rate X_X;;

and guido: In my experience the majority of people are stupid retards who don't listen to logic or what someone who knows what he's talking about is saying. That's why I don't bother

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:05:00 PM
I'll hold reserves on this until I play it but from the VIDEO ALONE AND MY IMPRESSIONS OF IT it seems that it takes no skill and all you hold is "right" to move forward, and the 3D looks bad like the mach-speed sections of Sonic 06.

and guido: In my experience the majority of people are stupid retards who don't listen to logic or what someone who knows what he's talking about is saying. That's why I don't bother
Don't bother? You never shut up...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:00:08 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 07:55:41 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on July 15, 2008, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: guido123 on July 15, 2008, 07:49:25 PM
lol...nayrman reminds me of allgreto
rofl  :D
Did Allegretto complained so much?
No.

Nayrman, do you like anything Nintendo has made since 2005? Or anything Sega has made past 2002?
Lets see: Galaxy, Zelda, Brawl, and Metroid...that's pretty much it...
Sega after SA2? Well, Rush was good and Secret Rings was decent...otherwise nope
Am I the only one who liked Billy Hatcher?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Cornwad

The game does look pretty easy...
Sonic moves to fast in the Secret Rings like parts in order to do anything other than press the L or R button when it tells you.

But maybe we should all not judge this game until it actually comes out?

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:06:55 PM

I meant in real life smartass....I can actually post stuff here, so I at least get my thoughts out there...you can ignore them if you want but at least I can speak my mind unlike real life were people just ignore me

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:06:55 PM

I meant in real life smartass....I can actually post stuff here, so I at least get my thoughts out there...you can ignore them if you want but at least I can speak my mind unlike real life were people just ignore me
If you don't care if people ignore you here, why care if people ignore you in real life?
[move][/move]
Dude .

X-3

it seems that it takes no skill and all you hold is "right" to move forward,

Isn't that like basically every other Sonic game?

I'm not sure what to think. While the trailer made the game look cool, previous Sonic experiences have me doubtful about whether it'll be good or not.

thunderhero4

The Werewolf gameplay looks very interesting, like a beat em up in a way. What do you think of this?

JrDude

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:16:11 PM
The Werewolf gameplay looks very interesting, like a beat em up in a way. What do you think of this?
I think it's awsome. The enemies have health. Not just press jump 2 times and boom they're dead...
[move][/move]
Dude .

thunderhero4

Quote from: JrDude on July 15, 2008, 08:17:53 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 08:16:11 PM
I think it's awsome. The enemies have health. Not just press jump 2 times and boom they're dead...
Yeah, and it looks like there will be alot of different attacks and combos to use