News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

Macawmoses

Alright guys, decision time.

For one, veto will be used.

But I want to ask you all...how much fun do you want to have?

The real show, I bet, is for money....but this is for fun. Hence, why the game needs played differently. My goal, like it was for the Mole, is to have fun.

With that, we go on to the users whose hides are on the line. I intend to play backwards, eliminate the weak, then the strong.

`Matt` is a mid level player in my eyes, however, he refuses to communicate with us, and in my eyes, is no fun. Too bad for you, you can stay right where you are at.

Now, that leaves Spam and Lava.

[spoiler] Spam is out to have fun which is nice, but when it comes to challenges, about the only one he seems ready to win is "most meat like" while lava came in, to elimination. With that, lava gets vetoed to safety, as he should have a chance for fun[/spoiler]

So kids, how much fun we going to have?

Java

Interesting.

One question though, who picks the replacement of Lava?

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on July 25, 2008, 07:15:49 PM
Interesting.

One question though, who picks the replacement of Lava?
Riddler_Rob, as he is the HoH. So R_R, who's it gonna be?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Excluding s/he who will be picked momentarily, who is going to be in the elimination phase?

Light

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on July 25, 2008, 07:18:06 PM
Excluding s/he who will be picked momentarily, who is going to be in the elimination phase?
What do you mean?

Java

Spam and Matt, I believe.

Also, did Mack remind anyone of the Joker there?
"So kids, how much fun we going to have?" XD

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on July 25, 2008, 07:23:04 PM
Spam and Matt, I believe.

Also, did Mack remind anyone of the Joker there?
"So kids, how much fun we going to have?" XD
Slightly. To complete it, however, he has to do a certain magic trick for us.

Ridley

Well, I wish I had seen second challenge. Oh well, I am not on the chopping block anyway. ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Light

Because I won't be on tomorrow, start PMing me your votes on who you want evicted after R_R posts who he'll replace Lava with. You can only vote for one person. The two with the most votes will be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Reminder: The nominees may not vote.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on July 25, 2008, 07:05:19 PM

`Matt` is a mid level player in my eyes, however, he refuses to communicate with us, and in my eyes, is no fun. Too bad for you, you can stay right where you are at.

Hmm, not so much I refuse to communicate, I really don't have the time to communicate with you all, just to play the game. Even ask LS... I am usually the last or late on my entries.

Smashin

Quote from: `Matt` on July 25, 2008, 08:19:13 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on July 25, 2008, 07:05:19 PM

Hmm, not so much I refuse to communicate, I really don't have the time to communicate with you all, just to play the game. Even ask LS... I am usually the last or late on my entries.

I didn't even know about the veto. I've been a bit lax in checking the forums, so I've been a bit delayed. I'm ready to start playing though. =D

The Riddler

Alright, replacing Lava...

[spoiler]Ridley. He hasn't posted much at all since he started, and it makes me question his activity. I know he posted recently, but that's after the fact that he missed the challenge. Ridley, know though that I'm not voting for you.[/spoiler]

Sorry mang.

You all can begin voting.

Light

And with that, Spam, Ridley, and Matt are up for eviction. Your fates are now in the hands of your housemates. Everyone else, you may now PM me your votes for eviction.