Main Menu

Your "stance" in school?

Started by thunderhero4, July 22, 2008, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Chaos

Hm, I guess you could call me semi-popular. I mean, I don't hang out with the most popular group since they do drugs and drink which I don't support. But I have plenty of friends and I try to be friendly and nice to everyone so I don't make any enemies. But I don't really care what people think about me or anything. Just live my life, that's it.

Allegretto

Quote from: Chaos on July 23, 2008, 03:56:41 PM
Hm, I guess you could call me semi-popular. I mean, I don't hang out with the most popular group since they do drugs and drink which I don't support. But I have plenty of friends and I try to be friendly and nice to everyone so I don't make any enemies. But I don't really care what people think about me or anything. Just live my life, that's it.
Thats a better description of My stance in school  8)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Allegretto on July 23, 2008, 02:58:45 PM
Quote from: Darklink on July 22, 2008, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 22, 2008, 10:13:28 AM
Quote from: Darklink on July 22, 2008, 05:58:26 AM
Quote from: Rayquarian on July 22, 2008, 05:57:00 AM
Why do you have to suck at math to be a jock?  Can't there be hybrid stances?  Why is American High School so overly social?
All he really proved in that post was that he's a retard who can play sports and date whores.
Yeah, pretty much. Except she is the farthest thing from a whore >:(
Hottest girl in the class who dates jocks. No doubt that she's a whore.
Actually yes, lol the girl he is dating is a whore. I know im in the same classes as him >.> she's bi and has done alot of things =/
She doesnt date jocks. She is NOT A WHORE! >:( Dont ever say that about her! >:( She just really dislikes you, so you are sore about it

Chaos

Hey, this is not the place to bring in personal matters.

Stereotypes are not always true either. And also, don't make assumptions.

King_Gamer28

I get virtually straight A's in all highest available classes, and I'm going to be in Spanish National Honors Society or something like that as a top position there, as I'm about three and a half years ahead of the curriculum there. I could be considered a nerd there.

I also run the fastest sprints in varsity track as far as times go, as well, though, and I will be playing for either the varsity or junior varsity baseball team the next season. So I could be considered a jock.

As far as friends go, I know just about everyone. I have the worst reputation imaginable preceding seventh grade, so I'm not very well liked by a lot of people that knew me prior to that. However, most people I've met recently are friends with me/talk to me frequently. I have one friend who I speak to pretty much every day and everybody who I know that meets us for the first time if we're together thinks we're related by means of a brother/sister connection. Aside from her, I have about a handful of really good friends.

I'm not a loner - I go out and talk to a lot of people and get to be very well acquainted with teachers all the time.

As far as dating goes, well, I suppose I'm still looking for someone to just stay with. I highly dislike one-and-done relationships done for the sole purpose just to say you're going out with someone. Really stupid, in my opinion.

A lot of my habits and preferences can be obscure, though, so some people really kind of find me to be one of the weirdest kids in school for my habits. Ha.

Shujinco2

I consider myself to be a little bit of everything. I mean, depending on the person, I can be the nicest guy in school or the meanist. The calmist or the most phychotic. The smartest guy in school or the most arrogent. Seriously, I'm all over the place in school. And people know that, yeah, I'm a nice guy, but I don't take no bull.

CommanderFlint

Random(and awesome) asian guy.

Mystic

The Seventh

Just an average guy.  Who gets good grades.
meh

Wave

When I was in high school, I was basically a mix of everything except for the emo/goth/outcast/whatever branch.

If I had to pick one, though, I'd say jock.

PsychoYoshi

Anarchy_Jas

LaAaAaBeEe3lllzzz R 4 $oUp c@nZ ololololol...

- The smart one
- The anime fan
- Hip-Hop street style, though that's about 60% of the school anyways, not including the wannabes
- The goofball
- The one a lot of people know, yet I dunno them 0.o
- The tomboy, athlete
- "Karate Girl" xD
- The one you don't wanna piss off

So I guess it's a mix of everything except for prep/emo/goth.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

The Riddler

I graduated a few weeks ago, but in High School I jumped around alot.

I started out my freshman year with my small group of friends, did my ROTC thing, and really didn't do much else.
Each year I progressively became more social, and I knew almost everyone in my HS of over 5000 students, whether they were friends, foes, or acquaintances. I was one of those "everybodies friend" guys, while remaining a 'loser' in the sense that I slept in all my classes, failed classes often (but graduated on time, woot.) and was an ROTC Nazi.

Also, OP is bullpoop.

not famy