News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Brain Training

Started by Macawmoses, July 29, 2008, 05:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

What are your thoughts on the Brain Training games? I hear a lot of people say they don't work, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Also, I'd like to note that I play both Brain Ages every day, and am an avid believer that certain mental capacities are indeed raised....how about you?

thunderhero4

I honestly dont see the difference...but i dont play it every day, and i would guess nobody else here does either... :|

Java

The Brain Training games are just "mehh" too me.

Certain mini-games just frustrate me, which keep me from playing often.

Both instances were on Brain Age 2. The first is on the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" mini-game. I can't tell you how many times I've had to repeat the word SCISSORS just because I thought I was saying something else. Now I don't know if it's just me or maybe I have some kind of accent where it doesn't think I'm saying scissors correctly, but whatever it is, it just pisses me off.

The second, is the "Memorizing" mini-game. The one where you have to memorize 25 numbers and the spots they are in. I can probably memorize 25 numbers, just not all those spots that they're placed in and I definitely can't in that time-frame.

Tupin

I like them, but Brain Age is a little to simple for me, I prefer Big Brain Academy.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.