Pictures you hate seeing?

Started by Rayquarian, August 16, 2008, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redpaige13

Quote from: Zovistograt on August 18, 2008, 07:06:25 AM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on August 18, 2008, 06:57:10 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on August 18, 2008, 06:51:29 AM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on August 18, 2008, 06:45:22 AM
I hate, HATE seeing pictures of spiders. 
My phobia is bad enough that when I even see a picture of them, I'll jump and scream.

And if ANY of you guys reply to this with a picture of a spider, then..  I'll probably jump and scream, and then curse you out.  ;-;
really?  I wouldn't expect that from you D:

I love spiders.  If there's one in a web that's in the way, I move the web and try not to kill the spider.
...Really?  O.o

I hate them.  I think they're the ugliest and creepiest things on this planet.  I'm so scared of them, I can't even bring myself to kill them, because I can't get close to them.  I always have to ask someone to either kill it for me, or take it outside.  But if I come across a tarantula, oh man, intercourse  that, I'll hijack a gosh darn car and run the bastard over.  And if they're a Violin spider or a black widow, I'll kill their asses in a heart beat, if I can muster-up the courage. >.>
How about a goliath bird-eating spider? 

"Native to the rain forest regions of northern South America, these spiders have up to a 30 centimeter (12 in) long leg span when fully extended and can weigh over 120 grams." - Wikipedia

bigger than a tarantula :P
FUCK THAT. D:  I've heard about those since I was a bastard child.   Gnarly intercourse ing things...
Bluauuugh...  Now I got the shivers. 

AND FUCK YOU, Mr. DIE! D: 
I'm all kinds of paranoid right now. 

Bastards...  Fucking spiders..
It was bad enough in the Zelda TP game, where the Skulltulas actually looked like real spiders.  I screamed so intercourse ing loud when I first saw one, and especially when it intercourse ing chased my ass.  I'm just thankful they took that bit out f the game, where Link was chased by a huge-ass spider.  I'd probably have a heart attack or something. 

FORNICATION BABY!

Matt

Quote from: Live2Die989 on August 18, 2008, 07:08:24 AM
My phobia is bad enough that when I even see a picture of them, I'll jump and scream.

And if ANY of you guys reply to this with a picture of a spider, then..  I'll probably jump and scream, and then curse you out.  ;-;
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/28/spider_wideweb__470x356,0.jpg[/img]

Hey, you pretty much asked for it.

Your a dick for doing that.

Kaz

Quote from: tibar21 on August 17, 2008, 09:43:50 PM
stupid megaman. i can't believe people wanted him in brawl.

the battle network series is a disgrace to mega man

the original mega man, mega man x, and mega man zero series are all awesome
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Mystic

I love spiders.  If there's one in a web that's in the way, I move the web and try not to kill the spider.
Have a cookie Zovi.

Kilroy

Quote from: QingXin on August 17, 2008, 09:47:48 PM
Nintendo and Capcom have a very solid relationship with each other. The collaboration of the two companies for Minish Cap was amazing, and made way for a great game.

Megaman should've been in as Sakurai's promised 3rd 3rd Party Character.
Snake > Megaman in every way, shape, form, etc.

However, Sonic is greater than OR equal to Megaman, and either one in Brawl would have gotten the same reaction.

"... blerg... Whatever, the roster isn't going to change..."
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: Byte on August 18, 2008, 02:19:17 PM
Nintendo and Capcom have a very solid relationship with each other. The collaboration of the two companies for Minish Cap was amazing, and made way for a great game.

However, Sonic is greater than OR equal to Megaman, and either one in Brawl would have gotten the same reaction.

Nintendo didn't want any Capcom characters in Brawl because they didn't keep Resident Evil 4 a GCN exclusive.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kilroy

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on August 18, 2008, 02:31:57 PM

Nintendo didn't want any Capcom characters in Brawl because they didn't keep Resident Evil 4 a GCN exclusive.
Is that really the reason?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tupin

Quote from: Byte on August 18, 2008, 02:38:18 PM

Probably. Nintendo was super-mad.

The GCN was almost completely dead by 2005, it needed something to give it one last sales rush before their next console came out.

Plus, they promised four games that were supposed to be GCN exclusive in 2002. Two were canceled, and the two that were released (Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4) were ported to the PS2.

Nintendo felt betrayed. They got gypped out of two games the two games Capcom never released and had their potential money going to Sony. So when Capcom proposed the idea of Megaman being in Brawl, Nintendo said no.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on August 18, 2008, 06:57:10 AM

...Really?  O.o

I hate them.  I think they're the ugliest and creepiest things on this planet.  I'm so scared of them, I can't even bring myself to kill them, because I can't get close to them.  I always have to ask someone to either kill it for me, or take it outside.  But if I come across a tarantula, oh man, intercourse  that, I'll hijack a gosh darn car and run the bastard over.  And if they're a Violin spider or a black widow, I'll kill their asses in a heart beat, if I can muster-up the courage. >.>
This.

Fuck spiders. FUCK THEM ALL! They can all burn in hell for all eternity for all I care. But I don't hesitate to kill the little bastards, I smash them then put a bit of lighter fluid on them then light them on fire >_>

Silverhawk79

Uhh...pretty much 99% of motivational posters.

JrDude

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on August 18, 2008, 02:46:11 PM

The GCN was almost completely dead by 2005, it needed something to give it one last sales rush before their next console came out.

Plus, they promised four games that were supposed to be GCN exclusive in 2002. Two were canceled, and the two that were released (Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4) were ported to the PS2.

Nintendo felt betrayed. They got gypped out of two games the two games Capcom never released and had their potential money going to Sony. So when Capcom proposed the idea of Megaman being in Brawl, Nintendo said no.
This post has made me sad D:
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Capcom deserved that, but I can't help but wonder what Megaman wouldv'e been like in Brawl.

Ridley

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 18, 2008, 04:47:46 PM
Uhh...pretty much 99% of motivational posters.

"You've just got to believe in yourself... because God know, everyone thinks your a melon head."

I remember reading a poster that said that.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: JrDude on August 18, 2008, 05:19:29 PM

This post has made me sad D:
Me too.

Maybe if the GCN had all those games as exclusives, it would have been more successful.

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on August 17, 2008, 10:46:23 PM
Quote from: Mystic on August 17, 2008, 10:41:47 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 17, 2008, 10:09:51 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 17, 2008, 10:00:36 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 17, 2008, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 17, 2008, 09:51:14 PM
Quote from: JrDude on August 17, 2008, 09:49:25 PM

I wanted him in, but in his Mega Man X form, not that dumbass form.
that dumbass form is the only form i've ever seen him in. that's why i think he's stupid. i just can't help it. :)
lol, you fail at classic gaming then.
This here, is Megaman X, he may not look very cool to you, but he is 40x cooler than the form you showed.

whoa he's the coolest thing ever. i'm going to make complimenting him on his coolness my passion because he's so cool! :P :D
Wow, you're so funny, you should get your own sidcom.
Sidcom?
Whoops, I meant sitcom.

The original megaman kicks X's ass.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...