News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hay guys whats going on in this forum ^____________^

Started by Silk, August 24, 2008, 05:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk

Quoteiirc, you posted threads for each letter of the alphabet until you were banned

I can't remember if I did that in the DK board or in one of the "Town Square" stickies in Power On.

So what is this "pirate" phase?
I only post in Power On.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silk on August 25, 2008, 08:29:51 PM
Quoteiirc, you posted threads for each letter of the alphabet until you were banned

I can't remember if I did that in the DK board or in one of the "Town Square" stickies in Power On.

So what is this "pirate" phase?
Renaming "Nintendo Power" category to be "The Main Deck"
Pirate theme for the forum selectable in Look & Layout Preferences
Pirate-themed rank names/pip images for some mod/admin/other special positions (that weird thing next to my name is a parrot, for example).
etc.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silk

So why did we go back to this bland version then?  We could have stayed pirates forever!
Are we going to have more themes eventually, like a Halloween theme?

QuotePirate-themed rank names/pip images for some mod/admin/other special positions (that weird thing next to my name is a parrot, for example).

I thought it was some type of colorful spaceship.  If I get a pip image I want it to be a uvula.
I only post in Power On.