Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf Afterlife.

Started by The Riddler, August 24, 2008, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Well, that's that. I'm glad I made it as far in the game as I did; it was a lot of fun. I hope we see another Werewolf game come about sometime soon.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Water ☮

So intense! this was a lot of fun!

There is a reason as to why I kept mack alive.
The reason being that if I were to kill him we would have lost to the vampires so I needed to switch my target and hope it was a vamp.

the past few days have been hard for me I had to somehow kill the townsfolk but stay alive. I knew mack would have this figured out by now and I didn't want to give the win for the townsfolk so I tried to convince doodle to kill silver.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened when both baddies made it to the end.

Was anyone really surprised that I was a baddie ????

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WaterGod on September 01, 2008, 03:10:33 PM

The reason being that if I were to kill him we would have lost to the vampires so I needed to switch my target and hope it was a vamp.

the past few days have been hard for me I had to somehow kill the townsfolk but stay alive. I knew mack would have this figured out by now and I didn't want to give the win for the townsfolk so I tried to convince doodle to kill silver.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened when both baddies made it to the end.

I had my suspisions from the begining about you, we made the choice to kill sonicdude before you, though. But when I was killed by a werewolf, I knew it was you. So it didn't come as much as a supprise, the vampires were planning on killing you sooner or later :P

Water ☮

Quote from: Phaze on September 01, 2008, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on September 01, 2008, 03:10:33 PM

I had my suspisions from the begining about you, we made the choice to kill sonicdude before you, though. But when I was killed by a werewolf, I knew it was you. So it didn't come as much as a supprise, the vampires were planning on killing you sooner or later :P
I knew doodle was a vamp for a while but I didn't want the townsfolk to win. So i basically handed the win to doodle. however I did try to reason with him and making him kill silver while I kill mack. he didn't take the bait ;)

Macawmoses

My pms were clear, all 3 got one, and I had it down. I'd hoped Water killed Doodle, but oh well, Doodle played it out well.

Ridley

I had a great time just following it. Anyway, when is the next one anyway? ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

That was intense.
I figured I'd die a while ago. And with me being the only vamp, I thought I was done for.
I wasn't going to listen to Water, because I figured he'd kill me after I killed Silver. But I guess I did the same thing to him. :P

So, when's the next one? :)
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 01, 2008, 05:00:33 PM
That was intense.
I figured I'd die a while ago. And with me being the only vamp, I thought I was done for.
I wasn't going to listen to Water, because I figured he'd kill me after I killed Silver. But I guess I did the same thing to him. :P

I just asked and.. get out not dead guy.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on September 01, 2008, 05:23:04 PM
That was intense.

This is the main disscusion thread now :O

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on September 01, 2008, 05:27:37 PM
That was intense.

So you don't want to shun the winner?
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on September 01, 2008, 05:33:58 PM
Quote from: Phaze on September 01, 2008, 05:27:37 PM
That was intense.

So you don't want to shun the winner?
He was my teammate :P

The Riddler

Give me a couple of days to think it out. I need to decide roles. Expect it by Friday, I'd say.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 01, 2008, 05:53:55 PM
Give me a couple of days to think it out. I need to decide roles. Expect it by Friday, I'd say.

YES! Thank you. That is call competence..
...It's quite obvious...